Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
My cursor jumps around on my phone.

there's a problem I've been having for a while on Android phones on this website using Google chrome.
If I already have a block of text, and I'm trying to add words or punctuation somewhere in the middle of it, inserting one character might delete a whole bunch of characters in front of it. Like if I put the cursor at the beginning of "Jaguars" and then I start typing "t h e " somewhere along the way my cursor will jump to the s, and only the J and the s will remain.

This only seems to happen on this website, and only in the rich text editor, not the quick reply.

Has anybody seen this before, or am I the only one?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's more likely to happen when the text that I'm inserting something into came from talk to text, or when I am copying and pasting something.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Same for me. Andoid/Chrome as well.

No problems here. Oh wait, I have an iPhone.  Smile

Has there been a lot of coffee consumed when this is happening?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(04-22-2020, 08:25 AM)Rico Wrote: Has there been a lot of coffee consumed when this is happening?

Or booger sugar....

(04-23-2020, 07:13 PM)Jags Wrote:
(04-22-2020, 08:25 AM)Rico Wrote: Has there been a lot of coffee consumed when this is happening?

Or booger sugar....

Don't even like talking about that.  Caused me many an issue in my youth.   Wallbash

(04-29-2020, 08:10 AM)Rico Wrote:
(04-23-2020, 07:13 PM)Jags Wrote: Or booger sugar....

Don't even like talking about that.  Caused me many an issue in my youth.   Wallbash

Why is it that I am perhaps one of the more weird people on here yet never touched a single drug in my life??? Maybe that’s what’s wrong with me.

(This post was last modified: 05-03-2020, 12:43 PM by RicoTx.)

(04-29-2020, 05:02 PM)Jags Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 08:10 AM)Rico Wrote: Don't even like talking about that.  Caused me many an issue in my youth.   Wallbash

Why is it that I am perhaps one of the more weird people on here yet never touched a single drug in my life??? Maybe that’s what’s wrong with me.

Hey...you said it...I didn't.

(04-29-2020, 08:10 AM)Rico Wrote: Don't even like talking about that.  Caused me many an issue in my youth.   Wallbash

There ain't no maybe to it.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(05-23-2020, 11:14 AM)rollerjag Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 05:02 PM)Jags Wrote: Why is it that I am perhaps one of the more weird people on here yet never touched a single drug in my life??? Maybe that’s what’s wrong with me.

There ain't no maybe to it.

Lmao bruhh. I love this board

Not even weed?

(10-31-2020, 07:07 PM)snaxdelrio Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 05:02 PM)Jags Wrote: Why is it that I am perhaps one of the more weird people on here yet never touched a single drug in my life??? Maybe that’s what’s wrong with me.

Not even weed?

Just once.  I wouldn’t even say I gave into peer pressure.  Was sick and freaking tired of the one guy that wouldn’t keep hounding me about trying it.  It was more so just to shut the guy up.  Maybe it was peer pressure.  But I didn’t do it to “fit in”. More like, if I take a drag will you go away?