Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Round 1 chat thread

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2020, 06:47 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Figured Id make a thread where we can all get on and discuss the draft as its going on where we are not all over the place.

This is usually the most busiest thread of the year and most traffic

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

2 locks, and then one of 7 great players heading our way. So this is the *****official***** thread?

(04-23-2020, 06:54 PM)anonymous2112 Wrote: 2 locks, and then one of 7 great players heading our way.  So this is the *****official***** thread?

No its actually ***

Is that still a thing? lol

Anything is better than the Amelia bot

3 asterisks each side makes it official.

Booooooooooooooooooooo! Okay, I’m ready.

(04-23-2020, 07:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: 3 asterisks each side makes it official.

Mods, make it happen!

Simmons, Okudah, Brown or Jeudy?  Thinking OT or dramatic trade at 20.  Which reminds me, raising a glass to both Ramsey and the Rams.  Thanks for being an [BLEEP], Jalen!

I'm excited for tonight's draft. I hope that the Jags made some good selections.

Do we think yan is traded tonight? Or he gonna be here another year?
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(04-23-2020, 07:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: 3 asterisks each side makes it official.

This

It's official..

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...0005353472

Bengals with the ultimate smoke screen??!?

Probably not.

(04-23-2020, 07:16 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

This

That, those, these this-es’

How does ESPN compare Tua to Brunell and then use video from the Jets?

Would love this pick. The player that could help Mishew the most

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1253...23456?s=19

I wish they would do the entire first round tonight

(04-23-2020, 07:27 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: How does ESPN compare Tua to Brunell and then use video from the Jets?

I thought you'd realize by now ESPN is trash.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

(04-23-2020, 07:35 PM)jaglyn Wrote: I wish they would do the entire first round tonight

Since they went to the 3 day format, they do all of round 1 on Thursday, Rounds 2-3 on Friday, and rounds 4-7 on Saturday.

As far as I know, nothing has changed, so the entire first round should be tonight.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Jags Resign Keelen Cole 1 year 3.2 M same as the 2nd round tender

While we’re waiting, let’s change it up and say who you would be disappointed in if the Jags took them at 9? Let’s keep it to prospects typically mocked in the top 15. I’ll start:

Herbert - I like Burrow & Tua, but Herberts more late 1st for me.
Kinlaw - Would be fine at 20, but I think he’s a reach at 9.

Still holding out hope we can launch Yannick’s disgruntled self out and pick up a 3rd 1st rounder. Either this year or next year. I’m not picky.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn