Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
North Korea

Add "taking out murderous dictator" to Trumps already expansive resume.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Apparently, Kim was visiting a rural area, suddenly clutched his heart and was rushed to a nearby hospital
NK asked for help from Chinese doctors and a team of 50 Chinese experts was dispensed to NK
But the Korean doctor did not think Kim would last until the Chinese arrived
He decided to do a simple heart stent operation
But the surgeon was so nervous, the procedure took him 8x as long as normal and Kim became vegetative

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2020, 09:41 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

(04-25-2020, 03:58 PM).Byron LeftTown Wrote: Apparently, Kim was visiting a rural area, suddenly clutched his heart and was rushed to a nearby hospital
NK asked for help from Chinese doctors and a team of 50 Chinese experts was dispensed to NK
But the Korean doctor did not think Kim would last until the Chinese arrived
He decided to do a simple heart stent operation
But the surgeon was so nervous, the procedure took him 8x as long as normal and Kim became vegetative

I saw this too, apparently he was not used to operating on obese people. It makes sense, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was completely false and Kim Jong Um appears healthy in a video soon.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(04-25-2020, 03:40 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Add "taking out murderous dictator" to Trumps already expansive resume.

Now you're just trolling.

(04-26-2020, 02:07 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 03:40 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Add "taking out murderous dictator" to Trumps already expansive resume.

Now you're just trolling.

I heard a rumor Trump took him out with a handshake like they tried to do to President Palmer in 24.

(04-26-2020, 02:47 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(04-26-2020, 02:07 PM)TJBender Wrote: Now you're just trolling.

I heard a rumor Trump took him out with a handshake like they tried to do to President Palmer in 24.

I heard a rumor his enormous, nicotine-dependent, diabeetus-ridden [BLEEP] had a heart attack, and that seems a little more plausible. The dude's cholesterol level was over 9,000.

Trump should run for Dictator of North Korea. Imagine him leading a country in which there was no freedom of the press, everyone was mandated to worship you, and you could kill anyone within the country for any given reason that was subject to your sole decision. He could partner with Xi (from China) and set out to rule the world (since Biden apparently doesn't see China as a threat).

(04-26-2020, 03:15 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Trump should run for Dictator of North Korea.  Imagine him leading a country in which there was no freedom of the press, everyone was mandated to worship you, and you could kill anyone within the country for any given reason that was subject to your sole decision.  He could partner with Xi (from China) and set out to rule the world (since Biden apparently doesn't see China as a threat).

Having that power sounds like every Democrat's wet dream. It's not the Pubs who are trying to eliminate the single remaining opposition mainstream medium. 

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

I will NOT vouch for the truthfulness of this pic, but it appears KJU Is Dead. If this is a doctored pic I have no idea so make up your own mind

[Image: KJU.jpg]
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2020, 05:20 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(04-26-2020, 04:55 PM)The Drifter Wrote: I will NOT vouch for the truthfulness of this pic, but it appears KJU Is Dead. If this is a doctored pic I have no idea so make up your own mind

Pretty sure hes dead or a vegetable, but I wouldn't count on that photo being real.

(04-26-2020, 03:05 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(04-26-2020, 02:47 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I heard a rumor Trump took him out with a handshake like they tried to do to President Palmer in 24.

I heard a rumor his enormous, nicotine-dependent, diabeetus-ridden [BLEEP] had a heart attack, and that seems a little more plausible. The dude's cholesterol level was over 9,000.

That would be pretty spectacular.  His blood would have the consistancy of hair gel.

(04-26-2020, 04:55 PM)The Drifter Wrote: I will NOT vouch for the truthfulness of this pic, but it appears KJU Is Dead. If this is a doctored pic I have no idea so make up your own mind

The neckline looks fake, but otherwise it's too grainy to tell--which is frequently a sign of a fake.

(04-26-2020, 09:08 PM)TJBender Wrote:

The neckline looks fake, but otherwise it's too grainy to tell--which is frequently a sign of a fake.

Looks like it is on TV, so either they are showing it in NK and someone was able to get a picture out or someone took a picture and then smuggled it out. It would have to be someone high up in order to get a picture.

Not worth it for anyone in NK to even bother, since a new ruler will just take over and be known shortly.

[Image: f4b12c62d8db54796af5e77bc0fa687c6375a649...pg?w=800&h]

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

If fat boy has kicked the can, there's speculation his sister will take over. I wonder if she's as ruthless.

(04-26-2020, 10:33 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: If fat boy has kicked the can, there's speculation his sister will take over. I wonder if she's as ruthless.

Definitely, she has been somewhat unknown until recently but everything she has done publicly has been ruthless. Even to take power, it will show she is.

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2020, 08:40 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(04-26-2020, 10:33 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: If fat boy has kicked the can, there's speculation his sister will take over. I wonder if she's as ruthless.

She's not bad looking considering her gene pool.  

Looks like KJU got 1st dibs at the family dinner table though.

[Image: PRI_149718568.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&z...C385&ssl=1]

(04-27-2020, 08:40 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

She's not bad looking considering her gene pool.  

She was the sweetheart of the last Olympics your MSM fawned over probably at some point praising her more than their own first lady.

(04-26-2020, 10:23 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: [Image: f4b12c62d8db54796af5e77bc0fa687c6375a649...pg?w=800&h]

+1,000

(04-27-2020, 08:43 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(04-27-2020, 08:40 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: She's not bad looking considering her gene pool.  

She was the sweetheart of the last Olympics your MSM fawned over probably at some point praising her more than their own first lady.

Melania is doing great.  Nobody has been bullied in school for over a month now.

Not sure but that resembles Japanese writing.  It's not Korean.  Might be Chinese.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.