Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Democratic Presidential Candidates

Part of Biden's answer to the Reade accusation:

“They should start off with the presumption that they’re telling the truth,” Biden said Friday. “Then you have to look at the circumstances and the facts. And the facts in this case do not exist.”

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I watched the whole Biden interview with Mika.  Joe really filled his diaper.  It was a disaster.

The suggestion to search the National Archives was clumsy.  He knew the records would not be there, so that's where he sent us.

Then Joe gets super defensive when Mika suggests, over and over again while Joe pretends not to understand, maybe we should search his own records at the Univ of Delaware.

Joe starts by admitting those are PUBLIC records, then reveals that there's CONFIDENTIAL stuff like conversations he had with Obama about an issue Joe had with a foreign head of state, and says they need to be sealed because political opponents would use HIS OWN PUBLIC RECORDS against him if they were not sealed.  How can records be both public and confidential?  Maybe the public should know how Joe bungled it with a foreign leader.  That's kind of important for a potential President.  And what else is in there, Joe?  You are 100% certain there are no Tara Reade documents there.  How can you be so sure?  Could it be they've already been searched and scrubbed in recent weeks?  

All Biden did was ensure the hidden records in Delaware WILL be used against him in the campaign.  What is Joe hiding?  He gropes women on camera and brags on camera about extorting Ukraine with taxpayer money to protect his son.  So I guess it's worse than that.

(05-02-2020, 09:09 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: I watched the whole Biden interview with Mika.  Joe really filled his diaper.  It was a disaster.

The suggestion to search the National Archives was clumsy.  He knew the records would not be there, so that's where he sent us.

Then Joe gets super defensive when Mika suggests, over and over again while Joe pretends not to understand, maybe we should search his own records at the Univ of Delaware.

Joe starts by admitting those are PUBLIC records, then reveals that there's CONFIDENTIAL stuff like conversations he had with Obama about an issue Joe had with a foreign head of state, and says they need to be sealed because political opponents would use HIS OWN PUBLIC RECORDS against him if they were not sealed.  How can records be both public and confidential?  Maybe the public should know how Joe bungled it with a foreign leader.  That's kind of important for a potential President.  And what else is in there, Joe?  You are 100% certain there are no Tara Reade documents there.  How can you be so sure?  Could it be they've already been searched and scrubbed in recent weeks?  

All Biden did was ensure the hidden records in Delaware WILL be used against him in the campaign.  What is Joe hiding?  He gropes women on camera and brags on camera about extorting Ukraine with taxpayer money to protect his son.  So I guess it's worse than that.

Biden doesn't want those papers released for the same reason Trump doesn't want his tax returns released.

(05-02-2020, 09:28 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(05-02-2020, 09:09 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: I watched the whole Biden interview with Mika.  Joe really filled his diaper.  It was a disaster.

Biden doesn't want those papers released for the same reason Trump doesn't want his tax returns released.

If your people were going to get Trump, it would have happened by now.

Not a fan of your own playbook being used against you, huh?

(05-02-2020, 09:32 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(05-02-2020, 09:28 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Biden doesn't want those papers released for the same reason Trump doesn't want his tax returns released.

If your people were going to get Trump, it would have happened by now.

Not a fan of your own playbook being used against you, huh?

It's not my playbook.

Very interesting analysis of Joe Biden's published statement regarding the Tara Reade allegation:

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2...nt-on.html

conclusion:  deception indicated

Reade canceling Fox News interview ain't the best sign
I'll play you in ping pong. 

It's not a sign of anything, one way or the other. Unless there is more information, it's just confirmation bias.

I called it.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-o...eport-says

Biden operatives accessed secret Senate records at University of Delaware before mid-March, report says

(05-03-2020, 07:32 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: I called it.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-o...eport-says

Biden operatives accessed secret Senate records at University of Delaware before mid-March, report says

Sorry, this is a nothingburger.

The records were accessed before Tara Reade went public. That means that Biden would have had to remember her complaint from 25 years ago to direct people to search the records. He can't even remember things from 25 seconds ago.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

The AP had an interview with Reade in 2019 and squashed it, then deleted the tapes.
I wonder if they tipped off Joe Biden?
Joe told Mika he knew the complaint wasn't in Deleware. How could he know that?

And why doesn't Joe Biden tell us to look under the 1995 Congressional Accountability Act, which includes provisions for reports of sexual harassment against Congress members? Maybe he doesn't want the public to know about the hundreds of complaints and millions in taxpayer dollars paid out to victims of Congressional sexual abuse.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2...898008001/

This post is going to be kinda gross, but hey, these are gross allegations. Skip this if you're easily grossed out.
One part that confuses me is, she says he stopped when she said no, but also that he penetrated her with his fingers.
I don't know if I'm clumsier than most men, or if my wife's anatomy is more complicated than most women's, but it only takes half a second to say no. My wife would have many chances to say no before I'd ever make that much progress.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 05-04-2020, 10:09 AM by Byron LeftTown.)

(05-04-2020, 09:37 AM)mikesez Wrote: This post is going to be kinda gross, but hey, these are gross allegations. Skip this if you're easily grossed out.
One part that confuses me is, she says he stopped when she said no, but also that he penetrated her with his fingers.
I don't know if I'm clumsier than most men, or if my wife's anatomy is more complicated than most women's, but it only takes half a second to say no. My wife would have many chances to say no before I'd ever make that much progress.

Time for mike to resign?
https://www.lacortenews.com/n/new-hampsh...inst-biden

This attorney analyzes Biden's answers to Mika.  Deception, evasion, attack the questioner, it's all here.

https://youtu.be/a_5wv_OPICQ

(05-04-2020, 09:37 AM)mikesez Wrote: This post is going to be kinda gross, but hey, these are gross allegations.  Skip this if you're easily grossed out.
I don't know if I'm clumsier than most men, or if my wife's anatomy is more complicated than most women's, but it only takes half a second to say no.  My wife would have many chances to say no before I'd ever make that much progress.

Your wife most likely isn't in a state of shock when you aggress her. You probably care if your actions would hurt her so you aren't as rough as Gropey the Rapist was.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Bug 

(05-04-2020, 10:05 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote:
(05-04-2020, 09:37 AM)mikesez Wrote: This post is going to be kinda gross, but hey, these are gross allegations.  Skip this if you're easily grossed out.
I don't know if I'm clumsier than most men, or if my wife's anatomy is more complicated than most women's, but it only takes half a second to say no.  My wife would have many chances to say no before I'd ever make that much progress.

Time for mike to resign?
https://www.lacortenews.com/n/new-hampsh...inst-biden

This attorney analyzes Biden's answers to Mika.  Deception, evasion, attack the questioner, it's all here.

https://youtu.be/a_5wv_OPICQ

1) if I was in any kind of public position, I wouldn't be saying this.

2) I have no doubt that a man can push his way in regardless of if the woman says no.  And that's a much worse thing to do, to use force when you know she doesn't want it.  And that would be a coherent story.  But that's not the story Reade is telling.  Reade's story amounts to sexual harassment but not assault. And it's only sexual harassment because it happened in the workplace. In other words, a civil matter, a sign of bad character, but not a crime.

(05-04-2020, 11:34 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Your wife most likely isn't in a state of shock when you aggress her. You probably care if your actions would hurt her so you aren't as rough as Gropey the Rapist was.

Right. Shock can cause you to forget how to talk or push back.  I get that.  I'm not trying to blame her, but I am saying the story paints Joe as aggressive but not violent, and aggressive is more forgivable than violent.  
I'm also saying that if Joe was willing to cross these lines one time, they probably would have been crossed many times.  While we see many, "Joe was a bit too friendly" stories, we have no other "Joe wasn't just being friendly, he was actually trying to get sex" stories.

Joe said 600K have died from COVID. Is this true?

(05-04-2020, 02:24 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Joe said 600K have died from COVID. Is this true?

Not remotely.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-04-2020, 02:24 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Joe said 600K have died from COVID. Is this true?

Assuming you're referring to this. Where he misspoke, then admitted his mistake?
I'll play you in ping pong. 

(05-04-2020, 02:38 PM)Gabe Wrote:

Assuming you're referring to this. Where he misspoke, then admitted his mistake?

He was corrected, then admitted mistake, all in the same sentence, not answering the question that was asked about healthcare workers.