Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Telvin Smith Arrest [was Jags release Telvin Smith]

(05-02-2020, 02:09 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: It just goes to show, some guys grow up in areas that never changes them. The NFL and all the money and fame doesn’t change some people.

Now he’s just another dude. I honestly believe he could have been in the pride and maybe a hall of fame career.

He still leads the team in career returned INT returned for TDs. And he will probably hold that spot for a long time. To do it as a LB is pretty crazy.

He was my all time favorite LB. He was a pure football player and gave 110% on every play. This really sucks.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Dude was average when Poz left.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

No one taught him the rule: Under 18 gets you 15 to 20.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Any news on a Telvin? Might not be him manning his insta account but seen him like a picture of Fournette’s. Presuming he got bail if it is him manning the account.

So I was watching the 2017 playoffs the other day, and we lost a lot when we lost Poz and Telvin.

Also, Bortles still wasn't very good, even at his best.

(05-02-2020, 02:09 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: It just goes to show, some guys grow up in areas that never changes them. The NFL and all the money and fame doesn’t change some people.

Now he’s just another dude. I honestly believe he could have been in the pride and maybe a hall of fame career.

He still leads the team in career returned INT returned for TDs. And he will probably hold that spot for a long time. To do it as a LB is pretty crazy.

He was my all time favorite LB. He was a pure football player and gave 110% on every play. This really sucks.

Actually, he's tied for #1 with Rashean.  That's just for regular season. Adding in the playoffs, Rashean is still #1.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

This is sad. Guy was a great player. So my question is why were the police investigating him in the first place? My apologies if I missed that somewhere and it's already been stated but what caused them to just start investigating a current/former NFL player to the point they knew he had an underage GF?

(05-11-2020, 10:55 AM)sfljaguarsfan Wrote: This is sad. Guy was a great player. So my question is why were the police investigating him in the first place? My apologies if I missed that somewhere and it's already been stated but what caused them to just start investigating a current/former NFL player to the point they knew he had an underage GF?
He was messing with underage girls since early last year. He was being watched. He bolstered a relationship with one of them and it escalated from there.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(05-11-2020, 01:08 PM)B2hibry Wrote:
(05-11-2020, 10:55 AM)sfljaguarsfan Wrote: This is sad. Guy was a great player. So my question is why were the police investigating him in the first place? My apologies if I missed that somewhere and it's already been stated but what caused them to just start investigating a current/former NFL player to the point they knew he had an underage GF?
He was messing with underage girls since early last year. He was being watched. He bolstered a relationship with one of them and it escalated from there.

Face. Palm.

(04-29-2020, 05:02 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: $18 Million in Career Earnings

He could have used that and future earnings to do so much for himself, his family, and others in need.  I'll leave it at that.

I don’t want to single your comment out but I wanted to give my thoughts on this.

I work in the field where I can speak from experiences with guys. But one person is raised up by a wonderful family and lives life a certain way, and the other person was raised up completely opposite.

$18 million for one guy could change his life. $18 million for another guy could make his life worse.

It’s crazy to think fans actually think a player is loyal to a team. When really it’s all about the money. It’s never about the team. 

I see it in my line of work every day. 

I wish the best for Smith. He was a heck of a football player. Would have went down as the best LB in Jags history.

Rich, famous, healthy, good-looking. I'm pretty sure Telvin could get a woman or at least rent one. Why mess around with jailbait?

(05-11-2020, 08:52 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Rich, famous, healthy, good-looking.  I'm pretty sure Telvin could get a woman or at least rent one.  Why mess around with jailbait?

It's the nature of a pedophile.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

^

Yep

(05-12-2020, 08:48 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(05-11-2020, 08:52 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Rich, famous, healthy, good-looking.  I'm pretty sure Telvin could get a woman or at least rent one.  Why mess around with jailbait?

It's the nature of a pedophile.

What Telvin commited was not pedophelia..

(05-12-2020, 04:16 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote:
(05-12-2020, 08:48 AM)Jagwired Wrote: It's the nature of a pedophile.

What Telvin commited was not pedophelia..

Right, it was pedophilia.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(05-12-2020, 04:30 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(05-12-2020, 04:16 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: What Telvin commited was not pedophelia..

Right, it was pedophilia.

Pedophilia (alternatively spelt paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(05-13-2020, 12:47 PM)I am Yoda Wrote:
(05-12-2020, 04:30 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Right, it was pedophilia.

Pedophilia (alternatively spelt paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

Thank you.

It’s not okay (at all)

But he’s not a pedophile. At least from what we’ve seen.

(05-14-2020, 12:23 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote:
(05-13-2020, 12:47 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: Pedophilia (alternatively spelt paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

Thank you.

It’s not okay (at all)

But he’s not a pedophile. At least from what we’ve seen.

I agree that Telvin IS'NT an Pedophile. I also agree that it is'nt right to sexually endulge w/under age 17 year old young ladies. 

This is what I do agree/w. Very few is acknowlidging the roll of this young lady, to which at her age she also knew better. She knew as he knew that she could get him in trouble if desired. She knew that she could have something over him if it didn't go her way.

Honest Question. Why would she divulge their relationship other than entrapment?

YES, Telvin was wrong for engaging but she also was wrong and NOTHING will come of HER Wrong Doings.

Nothing.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 05-14-2020, 09:36 AM by Hard_Eight.)

Since we're going all technical terms and [BLEEP]. He's an Ephebophile. And I still hope his [BLEEP] gets shanked.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(05-14-2020, 09:36 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Since we're going all technical terms and [BLEEP]. He's an Ephebophile. And I still hope his [BLEEP] gets shanked.

Not cool wishing injury on anyone.

(05-14-2020, 09:36 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Since we're going all technical terms and [BLEEP]. He's an Ephebophile. And I still hope his [BLEEP] gets shanked.

I think you’re overreacting. Like, a lot.