Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Democratic Presidential Candidates

(05-20-2020, 12:21 PM)p_rushing Wrote: She hasn't won anything other than a district where to win in Georgia only 1 thing has mattered and you are born with it (The area is changing now though and she got out). It also was a state house seat, not sure why the Democrats keep trying to put her out there when she can't win anything in a real competition.

What might that be?  This is her successor. 

[Image: BeeNguyen-e1565033919881.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-20-2020, 01:21 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(05-20-2020, 12:21 PM)p_rushing Wrote: She hasn't won anything other than a district where to win in Georgia only 1 thing has mattered and you are born with it (The area is changing now though and she got out). It also was a state house seat, not sure why the Democrats keep trying to put her out there when she can't win anything in a real competition.

What might that be?  This is her successor. 

[Image: BeeNguyen-e1565033919881.jpg]

There are 2 things actually if you go back to 1990. The area is being gentrified, so it's opened up the options some.

"If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

Oh really, Joe.

https://t.co/IsegjgjV14

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2020, 01:14 PM by mikesez.)

(05-22-2020, 09:46 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

Oh really, Joe.

https://t.co/IsegjgjV14

"Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama Joe Biden doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing"

In other words, this ain't no gaffe.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Welp, there goes the super predator vote...

[Image: giphy.gif]

So, Biden is a racist, right.

(05-22-2020, 01:48 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So, Biden is a racist, right.

He was all for segregation back in the day.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(05-22-2020, 03:30 PM)Dimson Wrote:

He was all for segregation back in the day.

Like a lot of white people from north of the Mason-Dixon line, he was a bit surprised to find that, after federal judges were set loose on changing school boundaries in former slave states, those same judges would apply the same rules to northern states.

(05-22-2020, 07:53 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-22-2020, 03:30 PM)Dimson Wrote: He was all for segregation back in the day.

Like a lot of white people from north of the Mason-Dixon line, he was a bit surprised to find that, after federal judges were set loose on changing school boundaries in former slave states, those same judges would apply the same rules to northern states.

There is a disturbance in the kitchen.

Biden doesn't know what Biden is anymore. Why is Joe Biden?

(05-22-2020, 11:56 PM)TJBender Wrote:

[Image: tenor.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 05-23-2020, 07:45 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(05-22-2020, 11:56 PM)TJBender Wrote:

Jimmy Woods gives his thoughts. Hard to disagree. Is he wrong TJ?

Dementia often reveals the true person within. #PlantationJoe has been a condescending blowhard since his proud days of beating up “bad dude” Corn Pop down at the pool. His latest #YouAintBlack racist filth is not a gaffe. It’s the demon emerging from a rotten soul.

Completely missed in yesterday's panderfest were the pack of lies Biden told.
The NAACP has NEVER endorsed Joe Biden
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/...or-anyone/
And Biden did not call for the country to be shut down a week earlier than Trump
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/...ek-earlier
Long holiday weekend for Joe

(This post was last modified: 05-23-2020, 11:58 AM by mikesez.)

(05-23-2020, 07:44 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(05-22-2020, 11:56 PM)TJBender Wrote: Biden doesn't know what Biden is anymore. Why is Joe Biden?

Dementia often reveals the true person within. #PlantationJoe has been a condescending blowhard since his proud days of beating up “bad dude” Corn Pop down at the pool. His latest #YouAintBlack racist filth is not a gaffe. It’s the demon emerging from a rotten soul.

I am a little worried that Joe's cognitive faculties are on the decline. I think you can see when he is speaking spontaneously that the words aren't coming to him as quickly as they used to. 

But that's not what happened in this interview. This is a line that Joe Biden rehearsed and wanted out there.

Consider what he said about black people who can't make up their minds, alongside what he said to the factory worker last month, "don't vote for me."

He is trying to get some rough quotes, some "not a typical politician" type quotes out there.  He has to try to imitate Trump a little bit, because he's trying to take little slivers of voters away from Trump. If there is a voter out there who didn't have any deep feelings about Trump's policy program, but appreciated that Trump "tells it like it is", Biden has decided to compete for that voter.

mike is delusional as usual, but correct about one thing, this idiotic statement was part of Biden's PREPARED NOTES. He couldn't wait to use it, had a big big smile when he said it, and wasn't even listening to da God's response. Completely tone-deaf. Maybe he thought he was jiving around with Corn Pop at the community pool where the "roaches" like to touch his leg hair.

It's both sad and comical how the left wing media is trying to prop up "sleepy Joe".  In my opinion the first one of the many mistakes that he made was saying that he would select a female as a running mate.  That eliminates 50% of potential "good" candidates (for those of us that think there are only two genders).  As usual with democrats it's all about "identity politics" rather than selecting the best person for the job.  You can be sure that it's going to be a female "of color" and if she happens to be gay it will be a bonus.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

[Image: stayblack.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Joe Biden apologizes for groping all those women
https://twitter.com/i/status/1265106968932278272

(05-23-2020, 07:44 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(05-22-2020, 11:56 PM)TJBender Wrote: Biden doesn't know what Biden is anymore. Why is Joe Biden?

I haven't really bothered looking into Biden much at all. I liked him in 2008 when he was a sensible, moderate Democrat. I like him a lot less now. If my choices are Biden or Trump and there's a third party with a shot at hitting 5% and greater access to Presidential campaign funds in 2024, I'm voting for them. If there isn't a third party and my options are Biden or Trump, I might just sit out the election. Both candidates are about as appealing as voting for Hitler.