Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The United States will Designate Antifa as a Terrorist Organization

Deserved own thread. Long overdue.  Hopefully they can now go after the people who fund these terrorists like George Soros. 

This is a game changer and a political nightmare for the Democrats who will be forced to go against the President on this.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hopefully BLM is next
[Image: uiC3vax.png]

(05-31-2020, 01:13 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Deserved own thread. Long overdue.  Hopefully they can now go after the people who fund these terrorists like George Soros. 

This is a game changer and a political nightmare for the Democrats who will be forced to go against the President on this.

'What a typically fascist thing to do.' 

You know it's coming.

Has Antifa actually done any terrorist act, like an assassination or bombing?
I sincerely don't know.
From what I can tell, it is just a brand that has been resurrected from the late twenties and early thirties in Europe. I haven't heard anybody name a leader. Nobody in my social media feed claims to be part of it, though I do have a couple claiming to be part of BLM.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Except they can't.
I'll play you in ping pong. 

Antifa is as much an organization as being goth or emo was in the 2000s

Terrorist, Shoot to Kill then. The Constitution say you have a right to PEACEABLY assemble, but what these thugs are doing is the exact opposite...…...
Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

Some people will try to justify a reason in their minds to leave Antifa alone, which is expected around these parts. Pretty sad.

(This post was last modified: 05-31-2020, 04:23 PM by mikesez.)

(05-31-2020, 02:26 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Some people will try to justify a reason in their minds to leave Antifa alone,  which is expected around these parts. Pretty sad.

To be fair, I'm also in favor of leaving mermaids and hobbits alone.
But not elves. Those immortal [BLEEP]'s better stay away...

(05-31-2020, 04:20 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-31-2020, 02:26 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Some people will try to justify a reason in their minds to leave Antifa alone,  which is expected around these parts. Pretty sad.

To be fair, I'm also in favor of leaving mermaids and hobbits alone.

Seriously? You're actually saying that ANTIFA, who've video'd their activities, are just a myth? That's your case? Gee-Zus...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-31-2020, 06:20 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-31-2020, 04:20 PM)mikesez Wrote: To be fair, I'm also in favor of leaving mermaids and hobbits alone.

Seriously? You're actually saying that ANTIFA, who've video'd their activities, are just a myth? That's your case? Gee-Zus...

Were any of those activities bombings of occupied buildings or assassination attempts?

The useful idiot troops are mostly basement-dwelling LARPers but the leaders are elite associate professors at the community college.

I took a social justice class in college, back in the day. We all thought he was crazy, but he was teaching how to form cells and carry out coordinated strikes. If only I knew then what I know now.

(05-31-2020, 02:00 PM)mikesez Wrote: Has Antifa actually done any terrorist act, like an assassination or bombing?
I sincerely don't know.
From what I can tell, it is just a brand that has been resurrected from the late twenties and early thirties in Europe. I haven't heard anybody name a leader. Nobody in my social media feed claims to be part of it, though I do have a couple claiming to be part of BLM.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/17/liberals-c...escalates/

the lengths people go to defend these people is insane.  "but their name says they are anti-fascists... they must be the good guys".

Doesn't matter, it's all lip service at this point. Satisfy the base.

(05-31-2020, 09:29 PM)Gabe Wrote: Doesn't matter, it's all lip service at this point. Satisfy the base.

Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't.

If anything it will make more people aware that the left and people like you support terrorism.

(05-31-2020, 09:29 PM)Gabe Wrote: Doesn't matter, it's all lip service at this point. Satisfy the base.

Andy Ngo...  SAY HIS NAME

(05-31-2020, 09:34 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

If anything it will make more people aware that the left and people like you support terrorism.

SC, you look really fat in those pants.

(05-31-2020, 09:34 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

Maybe take a break this whole internet thing for a while. You’re beginning to lose it.

(05-31-2020, 10:05 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(05-31-2020, 09:34 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't.

Maybe take a break this whole internet thing for a while. You’re beginning to lose it.

If not hating my country like you do is "losing it", get me a straight jacket.