Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Trump Keeps Winning Thread***

(07-03-2020, 08:54 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Trump with Ghislane Maxwell:

https://twitter.com/SpiroAgnewGhost/stat...41792?s=20

(07-03-2020, 08:20 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Dude. Nothing in that video was that bad. Mostly speaking errors and people taking lines out of context. Some of that stuff like the war of 1812 and the bit about Andrew Jackson, I don't see anything wrong with it. I assume it's there to trick people who know nothing about history.

Nothing in that video is "that bad" as long as it's just someone who would simply be unable to get a job as a 6th grade substitute teacher. 

Unfortunately, that idiot without a clue duped 63 million Americans.

That's ridiculous. 

I normally don't get involved in the petty disputes about Trump, but that video is propaganda. I don't think Trump is the sharpest tool in the shed, but, with the exception of "airport," I don't see anything wrong with it. NPR even did a segment about the Trump statement on Andrew Jackson and the historian basically agreed with Trump. Even if the war of 1812 was fought against the British, it was with their allies in Canada. I have literally had Canadians brag about burning down the white house, so that isn't off base. 

You are basically reposting a 2 minute video of selective editing that has what I can only assume is a speaking error on Trump's part. There's nothing factual about it. You seem like a reasonable dude. I am only challenging you on it because lately you seem to be sliding into the world of Orange Man Bad. He says a lot of stupid stuff. His tweets and retweets do more harm than good most of the time. But I just want you to think back on some of the worst memes about Obama... the ones that were clearly taken out of context, and know that's what you've been posting lately. Plenty of bad stuff to post about Trump.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-03-2020, 09:49 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 08:54 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Trump with Ghislane Maxwell:

https://twitter.com/SpiroAgnewGhost/stat...41792?s=20

Nothing in that video is "that bad" as long as it's just someone who would simply be unable to get a job as a 6th grade substitute teacher. 

Unfortunately, that idiot without a clue duped 63 million Americans.

That's ridiculous. 

I normally don't get involved in the petty disputes about Trump, but that video is propaganda. I don't think Trump is the sharpest tool in the shed, but, with the exception of "airport," I don't see anything wrong with it. NPR even did a segment about the Trump statement on Andrew Jackson and the historian basically agreed with Trump. Even if the war of 1812 was fought against the British, it was with their allies in Canada. I have literally had Canadians brag about burning down the white house, so that isn't off base. 

You are basically reposting a 2 minute video of selective editing that has what I can only assume is a speaking error on Trump's part. There's nothing factual about it. You seem like a reasonable dude. I am only challenging you on it because lately you seem to be sliding into the world of Orange Man Bad. He says a lot of stupid stuff. His tweets and retweets do more harm than good most of the time. But I just want you to think back on some of the worst memes about Obama... the ones that were clearly taken out of context, and know that's what you've been posting lately. Plenty of bad stuff to post about Trump.

LOL

Dude, this moron opens his mouth and dumb [BLEEP] just falls out of it constantly.
"selective editing"  pfffft

There are hours of this stuff all over the internet filled with inaccuracies, blatant lies, and plain bumbling gibberish. 
I'd love that "editing" job. The man says something stupid every 5 minutes. 

Watching his little daily pressers while he let the virus spread uncontrollably was really funny, because you could just easily pick out a half dozen things all the comedians would be parodying for the next 48 hours - as he was fumbling the words from his mouth. 

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/12...33859?s=20[url=https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1278686839210233859?s=20][/url]

There's a long winding rabbit hole for you to explore of this dimwit failing over and over again to make any relevant (much less truthful) point.
Just search "trump gibberish" and enjoy hours of idiocy. 

Yeah. We get it. He's a poor speaker. Who is disagreeing with that? That video is making an indictment that he doesn't know history, but all it proves is that he's a poor speaker. Good job. The sky is blue, too.

NYC4Jags has become The Drifters opposite. Funny stuff.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(07-03-2020, 02:08 PM)Jagwired Wrote: NYC4Jags has become The Drifters opposite. Funny stuff.

Just here to rattle the sheeple's cages.

Or their fear-sweat-stained prepper bunkers in some cases.

(07-03-2020, 02:31 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 02:08 PM)Jagwired Wrote: NYC4Jags has become The Drifters opposite. Funny stuff.

When I see you doing it, I feel less need to do it myself.
Thank you for that.
I think you're doing well.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(07-03-2020, 02:04 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Yeah. We get it. He's a poor speaker. Who is disagreeing with that? That video is making an indictment that he doesn't know history, but all it proves is that he's a poor speaker. Good job. The sky is blue, too.
Who is disagreeing with that? There’s a fair amount dude.

Calling others sheeple while you bleat away for days on end in the face of facts that disprove your fear? Priceless.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-03-2020, 02:55 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 02:31 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Just here to rattle the sheeple's cages.

Calling others sheeple while you bleat away for days on end in the face of facts that disprove your fear? Priceless.

Not sure what you're bleating on about here with this randomness. I've never seen you successfully refute a thing I've posted with facts. 

Sheeple are the kind of folks that vote for reality TV personalities with 6 bankrupted businesses in their wake.

(07-03-2020, 03:05 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 02:55 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Calling others sheeple while you bleat away for days on end in the face of facts that disprove your fear? Priceless.

Not sure what you're bleating on about here with this randomness. I've never seen you successfully refute a thing I've posted with facts. 

Sheeple are the kind of folks that vote for reality TV personalities with 6 bankrupted businesses in their wake.

Or "community organizers" that have never held a real job.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(07-03-2020, 03:34 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 03:05 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Not sure what you're bleating on about here with this randomness. I've never seen you successfully refute a thing I've posted with facts. 

Or "community organizers" that have never held a real job.

Not even a fan of Obama, but

1) Community organizer is a real job.

2) Even if it wasn't, he was a law professor and civil rights attorney.

(07-03-2020, 02:44 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 02:04 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Yeah. We get it. He's a poor speaker. Who is disagreeing with that? That video is making an indictment that he doesn't know history, but all it proves is that he's a poor speaker. Good job. The sky is blue, too.
Who is disagreeing with that? There’s a fair amount dude.

I get that some folks on here think Trump is playing 4D chess, but I've never seen anyone defend his eloquence. Maybe I'm wrong. I will disagree with anyone that says he's articulate. Dude is borderline incoherent at times. 

Switching points, community organizer is not a real job. It's low level politics. The primary goal is to stir up decent in disenfranchised communities to get them to vote. So, it's a real job the way reality TV star is a real job. Obama did have legitimate jobs, though. Wouldn't say otherwise. Trump also had real jobs. I don't really care to define what is or isn't a "real job." I am simply saying if we're going to diminish one candidate to their lowest form, let's diminish all of them to the same form. If we're going to raise one up to the highest form, let's do that with all of them.

(07-03-2020, 04:35 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 02:44 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Who is disagreeing with that? There’s a fair amount dude.

I get that some folks on here think Trump is playing 4D chess, but I've never seen anyone defend his eloquence. Maybe I'm wrong. I will disagree with anyone that says he's articulate. Dude is borderline incoherent at times. 

Switching points, community organizer is not a real job. It's low level politics. The primary goal is to stir up decent in disenfranchised communities to get them to vote. So, it's a real job the way reality TV star is a real job. Obama did have legitimate jobs, though. Wouldn't say otherwise. Trump also had real jobs. I don't really care to define what is or isn't a "real job." I am simply saying if we're going to diminish one candidate to their lowest form, let's diminish all of them to the same form. If we're going to raise one up to the highest form, let's do that with all of them.

We can only have one idiot in the oval office at a time. 

Call me crazy, but I'm going to focus on the one [BLEEP] everything up right now. And I'll definitely continue to point out his constant idiocy for you in this thread. He makes it really easy.

Far left life
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(07-03-2020, 04:35 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 02:44 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Who is disagreeing with that? There’s a fair amount dude.

Samuel Adams was a community organizer.
It's an ugly job. A society where everyone already has their needs met has no use for a community organizer.

The fact that Obama left law school and became a successful community organizer in a city he had never lived in before says two things, both of which make snowflakes very uncomfortable. (1) Even though he came from nowhere, had no pedigree, he had once in a generation political talents. Mopped the floor with guys were born into dynastic families like Bush, McCain, Romney, Clinton.  (2) not everyone's needs were being met in Chicago. The place needed some community organizing. Still does.

(This post was last modified: 07-03-2020, 08:08 PM by Lucky2Last.)

(07-03-2020, 04:56 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 04:35 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I get that some folks on here think Trump is playing 4D chess, but I've never seen anyone defend his eloquence. Maybe I'm wrong. I will disagree with anyone that says he's articulate. Dude is borderline incoherent at times. 

We can only have one idiot in the oval office at a time. 

Call me crazy, but I'm going to focus on the one [BLEEP] everything up right now. And I'll definitely continue to point out his constant idiocy for you in this thread. He makes it really easy.

Well, focus on the way he's actually messing everything up, then. Posting a piece of propaganda doesn't move the needle. And it shouldn't. Trump is a bumbling idiot sometimes. Water is wet. Post that stuff all you want, if that's what you want to do. I'm just pointing out that you seem to moving out of the realm of the serious into the absurd. If that's where you want to be, go for it. Mikesez likes it.

(This post was last modified: 07-03-2020, 08:09 PM by Jags.)

There are a lot of posters I really liked until all this [BLEEP] started.  I’m not going to call anyone out or anything.  Just [BLEEP] up that current wvents are tearing this nation to the core. Smh. Just makes one wonder how much harm is being done than good.

I agree. It's been rough. It's gotten me more worked up than usual, too.

(07-03-2020, 08:08 PM)Jags Wrote: There are a lot of posters I really liked until all this [BLEEP] started.  I’m not going to call anyone out or anything.  Just [BLEEP] up that current wvents are tearing this nation to the core. Smh. Just makes one wonder how much harm is being done than good.

So you finally see what the intent of all this disruption really is then?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-03-2020, 06:53 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 04:56 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: We can only have one idiot in the oval office at a time. 

Well, focus on the way he's actually messing everything up, then. Posting a piece of propaganda doesn't move the needle. And it shouldn't. Trump is a bumbling idiot sometimes. Water is wet. Post that stuff all you want, if that's what you want to do. I'm just pointing out that you seem to moving out of the realm of the serious into the absurd. If that's where you want to be, go for it. Mikesez likes it.

The COVID curve alone tells you someone in the US messed up bad.  Then when you learn our President is still not wearing a mask and still not encouraging others to wear them, you start to see the problem.

But these simple facts are no more likely to change your mind than humorously edited videos of him bumbling simple speeches.

You're not going to be reasoned out of an opinion that you weren't reasoned into.  One day you're going to wake up and realize that you're tired of carrying water for this dude. And you'll just stop. And you won't tell anybody you've stopped for a few weeks at least.