Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(07-25-2020, 08:57 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-25-2020, 08:52 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Bahahaha

“Hold on family. I just HAVE to message the people on the Jags political forum while we are riding rides. Go ahead and get that corn dog without me and I’ll catch up with you.”

U must not have been to Disney in July with 2 young kids for 8 hours before. Internet escapes are necessary.

I did see a Minnie Van.
If internet escapes are necessary, why did you post about the ride.... on the Internet? Lol

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-25-2020, 09:09 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(07-25-2020, 08:57 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: U must not have been to Disney in July with 2 young kids for 8 hours before. Internet escapes are necessary.

I did see a Minnie Van.
If internet escapes are necessary, why did you post about the ride.... on the Internet? Lol

I'm letting flsprtsgod know how empty the parks are going to be for his trip in 2 weeks.

(07-25-2020, 09:09 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(07-25-2020, 08:57 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: U must not have been to Disney in July with 2 young kids for 8 hours before. Internet escapes are necessary.

I did see a Minnie Van.

Was he escaping from the internet or to the internet?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(07-25-2020, 08:57 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

“Hold on family. I just HAVE to message the people on the Jags political forum while we are riding rides. Go ahead and get that corn dog without me and I’ll catch up with you.”

U must not have been to Disney in July with 2 young kids for 8 hours before. Internet escapes are necessary.

I did see a Minnie Van.

Interesting, I read that all the Minnie Van crews were being released and the vehicles were going back to Chevy. I wonder if something changed? Keeping them would surely help the job market in Orlando.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-25-2020, 08:52 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(07-25-2020, 12:27 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Just did Soarin ' 4th time in a row. Walk on, no wait. Again, Pandemoc Disney is majestic.
Bahahaha

How triggered can one be?  Are you really bothered that SC1 is happy that the crowds are sparse and he is posting about it?  Have you ever been to Disney or any other amusement park during peak season?  My family enjoys Universal.  I insist on laying out the big bucks to stay at one of the big 3 onsite properties because your room key gets you fast pass privileges all day long, no restrictions.  You know what?  Riding the Hulk, 4 times in less than an hour is exhilarating! Also chose to go to Disney about 15 years ago with a hurricane bearing down on the state.  The storm turned and we had the park to ourselves for the most part.  AWESOME trip for the whole family.  Great memory that comes up every time we are standing in line for ride.  "Hey dad, remember that time we had no lines?"
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(07-26-2020, 05:40 PM)copycat Wrote:

How triggered can one be?  Are you really bothered that SC1 is happy that the crowds are sparse and he is posting about it?  Have you ever been to Disney or any other amusement park during peak season?  My family enjoys Universal.  I insist on laying out the big bucks to stay at one of the big 3 onsite properties because your room key gets you fast pass privileges all day long, no restrictions.  You know what?  Riding the Hulk, 4 times in less than an hour is exhilarating! Also chose to go to Disney about 15 years ago with a hurricane bearing down on the state.  The storm turned and we had the park to ourselves for the most part.  AWESOME trip for the whole family.  Great memory that comes up every time we are standing in line for ride.  "Hey dad, remember that time we had no lines?"
Congrats on missing the point.

I just find it funny that in the middle of riding all these great rides (which I’m all for. Get your moneys worth), let’s take time to post on a message board.... Let’s try living in the moment instead of the need to tell random people on a message board. It’s like a high school girl posting on Instagram looking for likes.

But hey. To each their own right?

(07-26-2020, 06:58 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 05:40 PM)copycat Wrote: How triggered can one be?  Are you really bothered that SC1 is happy that the crowds are sparse and he is posting about it?  Have you ever been to Disney or any other amusement park during peak season?  My family enjoys Universal.  I insist on laying out the big bucks to stay at one of the big 3 onsite properties because your room key gets you fast pass privileges all day long, no restrictions.  You know what?  Riding the Hulk, 4 times in less than an hour is exhilarating! Also chose to go to Disney about 15 years ago with a hurricane bearing down on the state.  The storm turned and we had the park to ourselves for the most part.  AWESOME trip for the whole family.  Great memory that comes up every time we are standing in line for ride.  "Hey dad, remember that time we had no lines?"

I just find it funny that in the middle of riding all these great rides (which I’m all for. Get your moneys worth), let’s take time to post on a message board.... Let’s try living in the moment instead of the need to tell random people on a message board. It’s like a high school girl posting on Instagram looking for likes.

Because lunch or replenishing liquids or bathroom breaks during an 8 to 10 hour excursion are completely out of the question?

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(07-26-2020, 05:40 PM)copycat Wrote: How triggered can one be?  Are you really bothered that SC1 is happy that the crowds are sparse and he is posting about it?  Have you ever been to Disney or any other amusement park during peak season?  My family enjoys Universal.  I insist on laying out the big bucks to stay at one of the big 3 onsite properties because your room key gets you fast pass privileges all day long, no restrictions.  You know what?  Riding the Hulk, 4 times in less than an hour is exhilarating! Also chose to go to Disney about 15 years ago with a hurricane bearing down on the state.  The storm turned and we had the park to ourselves for the most part.  AWESOME trip for the whole family.  Great memory that comes up every time we are standing in line for ride.  "Hey dad, remember that time we had no lines?"

I almost dropped my phone on top of the Eiffel Tower as I was posting on here. I promise you I was still "in the moment" as I sat on a bench by myself for 20 minutes while the wife took the kids on Figment.

You're the only one that has a problem with it. I hope you're charging SC1 rent.

(07-26-2020, 07:15 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 06:58 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Congrats on missing the point.

You're the only one that has a problem with it. I hope you're charging SC1 rent.

No evictions until August 1st. He stopped paying rent months ago.

(07-26-2020, 07:15 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 06:58 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Congrats on missing the point.

Wait. So we aren’t allowed to jab at each other anymore? 

Noted.

(07-26-2020, 07:33 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 07:15 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: You're the only one that has a problem with it. I hope you're charging SC1 rent.
Wait. So we aren’t allowed to jab at each other anymore? 

Noted.

Yeah because that was a jab.  Take the “L”, lick your wounds, evaluate where you went wrong and come back stronger.

(07-26-2020, 07:42 PM)copycat Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 07:33 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Wait. So we aren’t allowed to jab at each other anymore? 

Noted.

Yeah because that was a jab.  Take the “L”, lick your wounds, evaluate where you went wrong and come back stronger.
Stay woke.

(07-26-2020, 07:46 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 07:42 PM)copycat Wrote: Yeah because that was a jab.  Take the “L”, lick your wounds, evaluate where you went wrong and come back stronger.
Stay woke.

Bwahahahahah!  Thanks, I needed that!

Good grief. People are coughing and spitting on food and and clothing in grocery stores and walmart. There is something fundamentally wrong with people who do this.

(This post was last modified: 07-27-2020, 02:34 AM by p_rushing.)

(07-26-2020, 10:50 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Good grief. People are coughing and spitting on food and and clothing in grocery stores and walmart. There is something fundamentally wrong with people who do this.

At some point consequences have to happen. Physical punishment is needed since they don't or never got it at home. Too many people only care about themselves, no respect for others. Hard labor is needed and if that doesn't work, the death penalty will be needed.

Generally it's the parents fault and I really wouldn't want to kill an idiot over it, but 1-2 quick trials, where there is video of multiple spitting, and executions should put a stop to it.

(07-27-2020, 02:33 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 10:50 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Good grief. People are coughing and spitting on food and and clothing in grocery stores and walmart. There is something fundamentally wrong with people who do this.

At some point consequences have to happen. Physical punishment is needed since they don't or never got it at home. Too many people only care about themselves, no respect for others. Hard labor is needed and if that doesn't work, the death penalty will be needed.

Generally it's the parents fault and I really wouldn't want to kill an idiot over it, but 1-2 quick trials, where there is video of multiple spitting, and executions should put a stop to it.

Dang. 

The Minister of Justice is in da house!

(07-27-2020, 02:33 AM)p_rushing Wrote:

I don't necessarily believe they should be put to death. I do believe they should be sterilized so they can't reproduce.

(07-27-2020, 07:35 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 02:33 AM)p_rushing Wrote: At some point consequences have to happen. Physical punishment is needed since they don't or never got it at home. Too many people only care about themselves, no respect for others. Hard labor is needed and if that doesn't work, the death penalty will be needed.

Dang. 

[Image: giphy.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-27-2020, 07:35 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Dang. 

(07-27-2020, 07:47 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I don't necessarily believe they should be put to death. I do believe they should be sterilized so they can't reproduce.

I really wouldn't want to kill them, but what else will work? You can't force them to respect other people after growing up without any disciple. They also don't fear the consequences because mommy and daddy will fix everything or because jail is not a punishment. Putting them on a work crew may help some, but it generally won't stop others from doing it.

If the allowed consequences are not effective, you have to do something else. Maybe fine them or their parents. Make it 10% of gross income so it hurts and if they get government assistance take that away.