Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2020, 09:19 AM by p_rushing.)

https://www.libertybugle.com/leaked-bide...own-trump/

Phone call with Ukraine released, was recorded on their side. Biden telling them he wanted to setup a side channel with them (Illegal) and that there were things he couldn't tell Trump about Ukraine (because he was under FBI investigation).

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-18-2020, 09:18 AM)p_rushing Wrote: https://www.libertybugle.com/leaked-bide...own-trump/

Phone call with Ukraine released, was recorded on their side. Biden telling them he wanted to setup a side channel with them (Illegal) and that there were things he couldn't tell Trump about Ukraine (because he was under FBI investigation).

What a bad article. 
"I plan to stay involved" doesn't mean he's going to set up a back channel.  If anything, he was tipping them off that he planned to run for office again.
"I can't share everything with the incoming administration," doesn't mean anything about the FBI; it could indicate that he personally thought something was inappropriate, or that he just doesn't like the new administration, or that he just doesn't have the time.  It's a heads-up that Ukraine will have to re-cap things with the new Trump administration.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Haha, caught breaking the social distancing that they say we need to all observe.

https://twitter.com/SteveKrak/status/130...9365885955

You would have thought Slow Joe would have learned something from his boss about a hot mic. In this case, camera.

So now Slow Joe is going to cure cancer? Does he already have the cure?

What a despicable thing to politicize, especially when his son died of cancer.

Joe should ask Mike Bloomberg to donate the 100m he is putting towards Florida advertising to cancer research.

(09-18-2020, 10:00 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-18-2020, 09:18 AM)p_rushing Wrote: https://www.libertybugle.com/leaked-bide...own-trump/

What a bad article. 
"I plan to stay involved" doesn't mean he's going to set up a back channel.  If anything, he was tipping them off that he planned to run for office again.
"I can't share everything with the incoming administration," doesn't mean anything about the FBI; it could indicate that he personally thought something was inappropriate, or that he just doesn't like the new administration, or that he just doesn't have the time.  It's a heads-up that Ukraine will have to re-cap things with the new Trump administration.

Why do you always cut out words when you quote someone? Is it to re-frame their intent?

"I plan to stay involved" = “I don’t plan on going away. As a private citizen, I plan on staying deeply engaged in the endeavor that you have begun and we have begun.”
> He clearly says that he wants to stay involved as a private citizen and not as the potential President. Since he intended to stay involved even outside of office, he's absolutely wanting to setup a side channel. As a private citizen, he doesn't have the privilege of being involved in foreign policy. You know, the same thing you claimed Flynn violated.

"I can't share everything with the incoming administration," = “The reason I bother to tell you that is I have been somewhat limited on what I am able to tell their team about Ukraine.”
> Not wanting to tell the Trump administration about an FBI investigation isn't related to the FBI? If it meant that Ukraine would have to "re-cap things" with the Trump administration, why then would Biden want to stay involved and remain in communications with Ukraine while simultaneously, according to you, he "doesn't have time"?

You really do stretch to make these absurd points.

(09-18-2020, 02:09 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(09-18-2020, 10:00 AM)mikesez Wrote: What a bad article. 

Why do you always cut out words when you quote someone? Is it to re-frame their intent?

"I plan to stay involved" = “I don’t plan on going away. As a private citizen, I plan on staying deeply engaged in the endeavor that you have begun and we have begun.”
> He clearly says that he wants to stay involved as a private citizen and not as the potential President. Since he intended to stay involved even outside of office, he's absolutely wanting to setup a side channel. As a private citizen, he doesn't have the privilege of being involved in foreign policy. You know, the same thing you claimed Flynn violated.

"I can't share everything with the incoming administration," = “The reason I bother to tell you that is I have been somewhat limited on what I am able to tell their team about Ukraine.”
> Not wanting to tell the Trump administration about an FBI investigation isn't related to the FBI? If it meant that Ukraine would have to "re-cap things" with the Trump administration, why then would Biden want to stay involved and remain in communications with Ukraine while simultaneously, according to you, he "doesn't have time"?

You really do stretch to make these absurd points.

OK, the private citizen part matters, I admit. It escaped my attention on the first read through.  He's not thinking of himself running for office again.  He's thinking of something else.  But private citizen is his word, so, he's likely thinking of some role that would be more natural for a private citizen, like an NGO type role.  

As for the FBI thing, he didn't mention the FBI.  He says he's limited with regard to what he is "able to" say.  Maybe Obama doesn't want him to say it.  Maybe he doesn't get as much time as he'd like.  No mention of why there is a limitation.

(09-18-2020, 02:45 PM)mikesez Wrote: OK, the private citizen part matters, I admit. It escaped my attention on the first read through.  He's not thinking of himself running for office again.  He's thinking of something else.  But private citizen is his word, so, he's likely thinking of some role that would be more natural for a private citizen, like an NGO type role.  

As for the FBI thing, he didn't mention the FBI.  He says he's limited with regard to what he is "able to" say.  Maybe Obama doesn't want him to say it.  Maybe he doesn't get as much time as he'd like.  No mention of why there is a limitation.

He doesn't need to say FBI to reference FBI. The FBI is handling the Ukraine investigation, and it should be his exclusive source of information pertaining to what he can tell them about the investigation. So, when he says he doesn't want to tell them about Ukraine, he's saying he doesn't want to talk to them about information obtained through the FBI.

(09-18-2020, 03:54 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(09-18-2020, 02:45 PM)mikesez Wrote: OK, the private citizen part matters, I admit. It escaped my attention on the first read through.  He's not thinking of himself running for office again.  He's thinking of something else.  But private citizen is his word, so, he's likely thinking of some role that would be more natural for a private citizen, like an NGO type role.  

He doesn't need to say FBI to reference FBI. The FBI is handling the Ukraine investigation, and it should be his exclusive source of information pertaining to what he can tell them about the investigation. So, when he says he doesn't want to tell them about Ukraine, he's saying he doesn't want to talk to them about information obtained through the FBI.

But if Ukraine did not already know that there was an FBI investigation related to them or to Russia, they would not have any way to infer that this is what Biden meant.

Amazing how much some in here love Trump, meanwhile he thinks you are disgusting people.

It was pretty obvious that he doesn't respect his supporters by the way he talks to them but wow he doesn't even like shaking your hands.

(09-18-2020, 08:42 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Amazing how much some in here love Trump, meanwhile he thinks you are disgusting people.

It was pretty obvious that he doesn't respect his supporters by the way he talks to them but wow he doesn't even like shaking your hands.

I spoke to Trump and he said he respects me. So you are lying.

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2020, 09:07 PM by Jags.)

I spoke to Trump as well. He said and I quote “ [BLEEP] LOA”

He had a firm handshake.

I also concurred with his assessments LOA. [BLEEP] him!

Were his hands as small as advertised?

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2020, 12:15 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(09-18-2020, 08:47 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-18-2020, 08:42 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Amazing how much some in here love Trump, meanwhile he thinks you are disgusting people.

Is that you, Rudy G?

[Image: 6yr0z99j4fn51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...e623638a67]

(09-18-2020, 12:22 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Haha, caught breaking the social distancing that they say we need to all observe.

Did it occur to you that both were tested?

Do you see any social distancing here?

[Image: 119526727_5180867445257525_5635961038134...e=5F8C84C3]
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(09-20-2020, 07:11 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(09-18-2020, 12:22 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Haha, caught breaking the social distancing that they say we need to all observe.

Did it occur to you that both were tested?

Lol, so then no need for theatrics.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-18-2020, 08:47 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

Except he was lying to you, like he lied about the true threat of COVID-19. You enjoy being lied to.
- Bob Marley

(09-20-2020, 07:15 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 07:11 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Did it occur to you that both were tested?

Lol, so then no need for theatrics.

All they were doing was setting an example. Trump set the example above. Are you so sure social distancing or mask wearing is ineffective you'd risk your family's health to attend such an event?

Do you reckon Trump will shake SC1's hand at Cecil Field, or even offer a hand to help him up off his knees?
- Bob Marley

(09-20-2020, 07:20 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 07:15 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, so then no need for theatrics.

All they were doing was setting an example. Trump set the example above. Are you so sure social distancing or mask wearing is ineffective you'd risk your family's health to attend such an event?

Do you reckon Trump shook SC1's hand?

So you're saying that Biden was lying to the people about his need to wear a mask?

And yes, I believe that masks and social distancing are part of the overhyped Covid panic.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato