Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2020, 07:10 AM by mikesez.)

(10-15-2020, 09:45 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-15-2020, 09:29 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Agree on all counts, though I think George, while polite, hit back at Biden several times. He just didn't interrupt him to do it. The lady interviewing Trump was definitely hostile.

His answer on court packing was a blubbering mess.  Lol

He promised he would answer before election day.
I bet he won't.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2020, 07:52 AM by TurndownforWatt.)

(10-15-2020, 09:21 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Trump handled himself well, for the most part. He makes the same inarticulate mistakes as always. I also think Biden is doing pretty well. He seems to be getting more tired as this Town Hall goes on, though.

The meds were wearing off..

Biden was fielded a question by a woman who said she had two daughters, aged 8 and 10, with the youngest being transgendered. Does an 8-year-old have the wherewithal to self-identify like that?
Anyway, it was another softball question for Biden to swat.

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2020, 07:53 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(10-16-2020, 07:44 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Biden was fielded a question by a woman who said she had two daughters, aged 8 and 10, with the youngest being transgendered. Does an 8-year-old have the wherewithal to self-identify like that?

When you have to pander to a psycho who wants their 8 and 10 year old daughters to have a penis, you know you are morally bankrupt.

(10-16-2020, 03:46 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(10-15-2020, 09:21 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Trump handled himself well, for the most part. He makes the same inarticulate mistakes as always. I also think Biden is doing pretty well. He seems to be getting more tired as this Town Hall goes on, though.

The meds were wearing off..

Contrasting Biden's performances in nationally televised events versus campaign stops, it is very clear he is taking "something". I am sticking with my theory that whatever it is he is taking can't be taken on a regular basis and is shutting down his body and brain at a rapid pace. He looked terrible last night. Like the guy from Poltergeist.

(10-16-2020, 07:44 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Biden was fielded a question by a woman who said she had two daughters, aged 8 and 10, with the youngest being transgendered. Does an 8-year-old have the wherewithal to self-identify like that?

The mental illness there is with the parent.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-16-2020, 07:51 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

When you have to pander to a psycho who wants their 8 and 10 year old daughters to have a penis, you know you are morally bankrupt.

(10-16-2020, 03:46 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: The meds were wearing off..

Contrasting Biden's performances in nationally televised events versus campaign stops, it is very clear he is taking "something". I am sticking with my theory that whatever it is he is taking can't be taken on a regular basis and is shutting down his body and brain at a rapid pace. He looked terrible last night. Like the guy from Poltergeist.

Or it could be a boy who ‘identifies’ as a girl. 
I just can’t imagine an 8-year-old making that decision on their own.

(10-16-2020, 08:38 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-16-2020, 07:51 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: When you have to pander to a psycho who wants their 8 and 10 year old daughters to have a penis, you know you are morally bankrupt.

Or it could be a boy who ‘identifies’ as a girl. 
I just can’t imagine an 8-year-old making that decision on their own.

I am old enough to remember when that was simply referred to a "Tom Boy".

I don't agree with that, and I would discourage it in my kids, but when they're older, they can make their own choices.
When I was in high school, I think one person came out of the closet. A few came out after high school. One even came out at the 10 year reunion. I felt bad for them that they might have felt they weren't allowed to come out at age 17 or 18, but there is a happy medium somewhere, before we go and explain homosexuality and transgenderism to 2nd graders.
Unfortunately the government is just about the last entity that should be dealing with that issue.

(10-16-2020, 09:35 AM)mikesez Wrote: I don't agree with that, and I would discourage it in my kids, but when they're older, they can make their own choices.
When I was in high school, I think one person came out of the closet.  A few came out after high school.  One even came out at the 10 year reunion. I felt bad for them that they might have felt they weren't allowed to come out at age 17 or 18, but there is a happy medium somewhere, before we go and explain homosexuality and transgenderism to 2nd graders.
Unfortunately the government is just about the last entity that should be dealing with that issue.

Yes, because being homosexual and altering your gender are clearly in the same zip code.

(10-16-2020, 09:40 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-16-2020, 09:35 AM)mikesez Wrote: I don't agree with that, and I would discourage it in my kids, but when they're older, they can make their own choices.
When I was in high school, I think one person came out of the closet.  A few came out after high school.  One even came out at the 10 year reunion. I felt bad for them that they might have felt they weren't allowed to come out at age 17 or 18, but there is a happy medium somewhere, before we go and explain homosexuality and transgenderism to 2nd graders.

Yes, because being homosexual and altering your gender are clearly in the same zip code.

It's not just that.
There are pedophiles out there, who either prefer children, or see them as easy marks.  
The younger the kid is when they express any kind of sexuality, the bigger of a target they become for those types of people.
Most gay people aren't pedophiles.
Most pedophiles aren't gay.
But there is a correlation between the two.

(10-16-2020, 09:40 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

Not that long ago they were both in the same category of deviant sexual behaviors and mental illness along with necrophilia, bestiality, and pedophilia. Now we're along the road to normalizing all of them.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-15-2020, 08:51 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Some of you guys need to go outside and get some sunshine or something. Getting real weird in this thread, take a break.

I think being out in the sun too long is why I’m weird.

The cookies do not lie.

[Image: BidenTrumpCookiesLochels.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(10-15-2020, 08:51 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Some of you guys need to go outside and get some sunshine or something. Getting real weird in this thread, take a break.

No kidding.  And I thought my life watching the stock market ticker on CNBC and Fox Business News was pathetic.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/10/15/...can-985038

News showing the polls are completely wrong

Aside from sending in a report and getting back “oui, tres bon”, I think your education may have taught you to take the side that’s not defendable .

Twitter has backed down and is now allowing tweets about the New York Post Biden story.

Trump has them chanting "Lock them up!". Same old playbook.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(10-17-2020, 01:31 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Trump has them chanting "Lock them up!". Same old playbook.

All the candidates you support should be locked up for their crimes. You have horrible political instincts.