Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Thank you Caldwell you’ve assembled the worse roster in our franchise history

Seriously what team was worse than this group?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I honestly don't even think it's the worst roster. It's just so unbelievably mismanaged/coached. The roster itself was worse in the Gus era.

It’s bad. A couple of decent receivers and linebackers and that’s it, a squad completely bereft of talent and direction.

But wait.... this team was gonna go 8-8 or 9-7!

People still making excuses/defending Caldwell LOL
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2020, 03:38 PM by enigma.)

(10-18-2020, 03:33 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I honestly don't even think it's the worst roster. It's just so unbelievably mismanaged/coached. The roster itself was worse in the Gus era.

Worst?

That Gene Smith era was utterly atrocious.

This team still sucks tremendously.

(10-18-2020, 03:30 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Seriously what team was worse than this group?

Probably the Malarkey year was worse. I haven't analyzed the rosters but I bet the first Bradley year was worse. There are some similarities though.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Not the worst roster but definitely the worst defense.

(10-18-2020, 03:46 PM)hb1148 Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 03:30 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Seriously what team was worse than this group?

Probably the Malarkey year was worse. I haven't analyzed the rosters but I bet the first Bradley year was worse. There are some similarities though.

This is the same team other than one stupid year that was a stellar defense. They have built nothing, coached nothing, established nothing but pissed away fan interest.

There are no future stars, draft darlings or hope for anything out of lead scout Caldwell.  This stupid anaylitc drafting is garbage and produces a non cohesive group.

There is no unity in philosophy or original thought other than employing anaylitcs. Seatle South BS ..  they didn't draft for that philosophy.  They went all in on Fournette without developing a dominant line. 

This team is garbage but it is my team.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Caldwell is worse than Gene Smith.

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2020, 03:59 PM by jj82284.)

He missed on QBS. We started a season with Gardner Minshew as the starting QB on purpose!

Bottles, Foles that's more bites at the apple than most gms get.

The saddest part is the 2016 draft. Greatest defensive draft in team HISTORY, not even close. Two guys playing at a near HOF level basically QUIT THE TEAM!

Caldwell is worse than Gene Smith.

from 2017 year to this? and majority of the front office is still.here...smdh

(10-18-2020, 03:37 PM)enigma Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 03:33 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I honestly don't even think it's the worst roster. It's just so unbelievably mismanaged/coached. The roster itself was worse in the Gus era.

Worst?

That Gene Smith era was utterly atrocious.

This team still sucks tremendously.

Oh I agree. It's real bad right now. But it was definitely worse talent those early DC years

This is on Khan. I believe he is going to bail on the team in a year or so. Then, the team will get a new owner.

(10-18-2020, 03:55 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: Caldwell is worse than Gene Smith.

Caldwell is a heck of a scout but sucks at GM. His picks are scatter shot and don't help out these awful coaches. He can't retain players going all the way back to Allen Robinson. We got people to stay by over paying ahead of schedule.
The Khan Years

(10-18-2020, 04:01 PM)Jagulars Wrote: This is on Khan. I believe he is going to bail on the team in a year or so. Then, the team will get a new owner.

It's quite possible, you may be on to something!

(10-18-2020, 04:01 PM)Jagulars Wrote: This is on Khan. I believe he is going to bail on the team in a year or so. Then, the team will get a new owner.

And then we'll get to see Tony's analytics skills displayed from the Big Chair.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2020, 04:12 PM by MoJagFan.)

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/t...roster.htm

Give me that roster only swapping Minshew and current Wide receivers. Honestly it was obvious because Gabbert sucked and we had no wide receivers. Sure Guy Whimper was bad at RT but what do we have now?

(10-18-2020, 04:09 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

And then we'll get to see Tony's analytics skills displayed from the Big Chair.

Those skills suck because we draft tweener ends and stick with 4-3
The Khan Years

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2020, 04:50 PM by Mowerguy.)

I'm just speechless at how bad the Jags were at home today ... this level of suckage surpasses gus's clown show
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson