Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(10-22-2020, 09:48 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Did Biden just say we had a good relationship with Hitler?

Well you didn't exactly join in early.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Joe just said SS is bankrupt by 2023. This is the same people Joe wants running our health care.

Joe is starting to lose it

First responders make less than $15 an hour? I don't believe that.

(10-22-2020, 10:02 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: First responders make less than $15 an hour? I don't believe that.

They definitely don't when they have a pension for the rest of their life

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2020, 10:05 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(10-22-2020, 10:03 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(10-22-2020, 10:02 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: First responders make less than $15 an hour? I don't believe that.

They definitely don't when they have a pension for the rest of their life

That's 30k a year. I'm not convinced any first responder makes less than that.

Did Joe just dunk on Barry?

(10-22-2020, 10:03 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-22-2020, 10:03 PM)p_rushing Wrote: They definitely don't when they have a pension for the rest of their life

That's 30k a year. I'm not convinced any first responder makes less than that.

Did Joe just dunk on Barry?

Entry level EMTs start at around $28k a year in some places. Paramedics are closer to $50k.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-22-2020, 09:55 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Never fails to make me smile how 'socialized medicine' is this great big evil.

Speaking from family that suffered under socialized medicine yes it is a great big evil
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

"The TalK', lol. Because white parents don't tell their kids the same thing.

SUPER PREDATORS!!!!!!!!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2020, 10:13 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Crime bill.....

Bidens politican grin and facial expressions frighten me.

Joe is literally making stuff up.

20 Billion Dollars!!!!!!

You get a billion I get a billion we all get a billion!

(10-22-2020, 10:12 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Crime bill.....

Bidens politican grin and facial expressions frighten me.

Joe is literally making stuff up.

I think he had more work done to the face

Trump really hitting the "You had 8 years...".

Message resonates.

(10-22-2020, 10:15 PM)EricC85 Wrote: You get a billion I get a billion we all get a billion!

[Image: tenor.gif]

The Poor Boys...Lol.

Biden is getting kicked in the balls tonight.

Definitely both sides voting for the black vote

"All talk and no action"

Haha look at him out his head down

Again...

Trump really hitting the "You had 8 years..."