Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
RIP RBG

Hurricane has low standards. Hes a Biden voter.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-28-2020, 04:54 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Can't go wrong with a cute pro-life catholic on the Supreme Court.  She got my vote.

(10-28-2020, 06:03 PM)Jags Wrote:
(10-28-2020, 04:54 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Can't go wrong with a cute pro-life catholic on the Supreme Court.  She got my vote.

Ok... not trying to be mean or anything, but you must be old.  As a near 40 man, I concede in “broadening my horizons” when it comes to the female.   There are many I’d say I’m “attracted to” that were never attractive to me in the past.  I guess you can say I’ve started to “appreciate” more than I did.  I won’t act or do anything because I’m a married man.  But I feel that’s just nature/ what happens as you get older.  Not once, did it occur to me to think she was cute.  So, I guess I’ve got things to look forward to when I get older.  Everyone is “cute”.  That and you’re old.  Smile

As a "50-something" year old man myself, I wouldn't call Justice Barrett "cute" (just talking physical attributes).  She probably was "cute" in her younger years.  I would call her "extremely attractive" more than anything else, and part of that is from her personality and the fact that she is a very intelligent woman.  If I was single and met a woman like her at her age, I would be inclined to pursue her.  She is pretty, smart and seems to have some really good core values.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2020, 07:14 PM by Jags.)

(10-28-2020, 07:06 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

(10-28-2020, 06:03 PM)Jags Wrote: Ok... not trying to be mean or anything, but you must be old.  As a near 40 man, I concede in “broadening my horizons” when it comes to the female.   There are many I’d say I’m “attracted to” that were never attractive to me in the past.  I guess you can say I’ve started to “appreciate” more than I did.  I won’t act or do anything because I’m a married man.  But I feel that’s just nature/ what happens as you get older.  Not once, did it occur to me to think she was cute.  So, I guess I’ve got things to look forward to when I get older.  Everyone is “cute”.  That and you’re old.  Smile

As a "50-something" year old man myself, I wouldn't call Justice Barrett "cute" (just talking physical attributes).  She probably was "cute" in her younger years.  I would call her "extremely attractive" more than anything else, and part of that is from her personality and the fact that she is a very intelligent woman.  If I was single and met a woman like her at her age, I would be inclined to pursue her.  She is pretty, smart and seems to have some really good core values.
Personality points are huge and overall body shape are okay.  I’ll give you that.  But the “cute” part...   that’s what I’m questioning.  I understand, if I were older, she’d probably be a gem.  I get it. We see many women on our routes and I’m almost ashamed to say we have a game in which we “call it”.  All I’m saying, is I’d have to be another 10 years older or so to “call it”.  So me calling him old (in a friendly manner) holds true.  At least to me.

I certainly won’t judge if a 25 yr old wants to hit it. Hell, if I was single and 25 I probably would too, even if it were just the once.

(10-28-2020, 07:12 PM)Jags Wrote:
(10-28-2020, 07:06 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: As a "50-something" year old man myself, I wouldn't call Justice Barrett "cute" (just talking physical attributes).  She probably was "cute" in her younger years.  I would call her "extremely attractive" more than anything else, and part of that is from her personality and the fact that she is a very intelligent woman.  If I was single and met a woman like her at her age, I would be inclined to pursue her.  She is pretty, smart and seems to have some really good core values.
Personality points are huge and overall body shape are okay.  I’ll give you that.  But the “cute” part...   that’s what I’m questioning.  I understand, if I were older, she’d probably be a gem.  I get it. We see many women on our routes and I’m almost ashamed to say we have a game in which we “call it”.  All I’m saying, is I’d have to be another 10 years older or so to “call it”.  So me calling him old (in a friendly manner) holds true.  At least to me.

I certainly won’t judge if a 25 yr old wants to hit it.  Hell, if I was single and 25 I probably would too, even if it were just the once.

There comes a point in life when "body shape" really doesn't matter anymore.  In my younger years it was all about "breasts and behind" if you know what I mean.  Now not so much.

Believe it or not, I work with a bunch of guys that range in age from late 20's to early 60's and we still play the "I'd hit it" game.  It's normal and natural.  The problem is that some guys might need a little extra "help" to do so.

True story.  I was at a party for a friend of mine that retired a few years back.  As the night went on and as we were talking and telling "normal guy jokes", they started handing out the little blue pills like candy.  There was a bunch of 50 and 60 somethings causing a sink hole around Keystone Heights that night.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(10-28-2020, 07:30 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(10-28-2020, 07:12 PM)Jags Wrote: Personality points are huge and overall body shape are okay.  I’ll give you that.  But the “cute” part...   that’s what I’m questioning.  I understand, if I were older, she’d probably be a gem.  I get it. We see many women on our routes and I’m almost ashamed to say we have a game in which we “call it”.  All I’m saying, is I’d have to be another 10 years older or so to “call it”.  So me calling him old (in a friendly manner) holds true.  At least to me.

I certainly won’t judge if a 25 yr old wants to hit it.  Hell, if I was single and 25 I probably would too, even if it were just the once.

There comes a point in life when "body shape" really doesn't matter anymore.  In my younger years it was all about "breasts and behind" if you know what I mean.  Now not so much.

Believe it or not, I work with a bunch of guys that range in age from late 20's to early 60's and we still play the "I'd hit it" game.  It's normal and natural.  The problem is that some guys might need a little extra "help" to do so.

True story.  I was at a party for a friend of mine that retired a few years back.  As the night went on and as we were talking and telling "normal guy jokes", they started handing out the little blue pills like candy.  There was a bunch of 50 and 60 somethings causing a sink hole around Keystone Heights that night.

Good gosh.  I feel better about myself now, lol.  Somehow that reminds me.  I was wanting to learn to fell trees amongst other things.   And I’m still looking for land in Florida or not.  I’ve got time coming up where I’m free.  If you’ve still got work on the property to be done, I’m still eager to learn. Covid permitting, whatever your thoughts on that.  If your looking for free help and teaching a youngster how to prep the land, pm me.

+1 Barrett is cute

I think she is the hottest female on the supreme court. Trumps 3rd pick by the way.

This thread got weird.

(10-28-2020, 08:51 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I think she is the hottest female on the supreme court.  Trumps 3rd pick by the way.

Yeah but who is the sexiest male?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(10-28-2020, 08:59 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: This thread got weird.

+1

I think she’s cute, but her voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Now the left is backing down the Girl Scouts.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/girl-sc...reme-court

(10-29-2020, 11:09 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Now the left is backing down the Girl Scouts.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/girl-sc...reme-court

Cancel culture doesn't even work. For the life of me, I can't figure out why these companies cower to social media threats.

The power can't be with the blue check marks on social media. It has to come from other institutions. Maybe I'm wrong here, but it doesn't make sense any other way.

(10-29-2020, 11:49 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: The power can't be with the blue check marks on social media. It has to come from other institutions. Maybe I'm wrong here, but it doesn't make sense any other way.

I could see the GS bowing out because they don’t want to place children into the middle of a political squabble.

(10-29-2020, 12:10 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-29-2020, 11:49 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: The power can't be with the blue check marks on social media. It has to come from other institutions. Maybe I'm wrong here, but it doesn't make sense any other way.

I could see the GS bowing out because they don’t want to place children into the middle of a political squabble.

But they left a Hilary Clinton post so they must not mind too much. And

(10-29-2020, 03:37 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(10-29-2020, 12:10 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I could see the GS bowing out because they don’t want to place children into the middle of a political squabble.

But they left a Hilary Clinton post so they must not mind too much. And

Because there was no squabble from the right. The left owns the pettiness.

Not to sidetrack again, but I brought up to my wife about the GS thing. I’m explain the tweet about the “new Supreme Court Justice”. She interrupts me and, I kid you not, say “you mean the cute one”? I’m like wth? You too? You’d make a bad lesbian, woman! I’m fairly certain after 38 years, I’ve got this man thing down. I mean we are talking about Amy Coney Barret, right?

I know everyone has been waiting on me to chime in with a deciding vote on her hotness or hitness ... Drum Roll ... I would hit it.  Probably be arrested, but I would.

(10-29-2020, 07:01 PM)Sammy Wrote: I know everyone has been waiting on me to chime in with a deciding vote on her hotness or hitness ... Drum Roll ... I would hit it.  Probably be arrested, but I would.

I think we all knew you would.  But nice hearing from you again.  Been a while since we’ve seen you.  Hope you’re well.