Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2020, 05:35 PM by mikesez.)

(10-30-2020, 04:39 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 04:34 PM)mikesez Wrote: Easy for you to say, though. You didn't actually get any downvotes.

Because she is funny, witty, and people like her. You are the opposite.

See, there's an explanation. A poor one, an inaccurate one, but still an explanation.
Remember when you challenged people to say they liked you better than me? SkullRebelAlliance obliged, no one else even commented. No one likes either of us, bro.
Initially, it was just Pirkster dive-bombing me with downvotes even when I wasn't replying to him. Mostly when I wasn't replying to him. Mostly when he was barely even in the conversation at all.  It was only when I changed my sig to call him out on it that you and SkullRebelAlliance joined in. You were cool at first.
If Pirkster just explained himself all of this could have been avoided.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(10-30-2020, 05:31 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 04:39 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Because she is funny, witty, and people like her. You are the opposite.

See, there's an explanation.  A poor one, an inaccurate one, but still an explanation.
Remember when you challenged people to say they liked you better than me? SkullRebelAlliance obliged, no one else even commented. No one likes either of us, bro.
Initially, it was just Pirkster dive-bombing me with downvotes even when I wasn't replying to him.  Mostly when I wasn't replying to him. Mostly when he was barely even in the conversation at all.  It was only when I changed my sig to call him out on it that you and SkullRebelAlliance joined in.  You were cool at first.

Here, let me explain it for you. He didn’t like what you were saying. Mystery solved.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(10-30-2020, 05:41 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 05:31 PM)mikesez Wrote: See, there's an explanation.  A poor one, an inaccurate one, but still an explanation.
Initially, it was just Pirkster dive-bombing me with downvotes even when I wasn't replying to him.  Mostly when I wasn't replying to him. Mostly when he was barely even in the conversation at all.  It was only when I changed my sig to call him out on it that you and SkullRebelAlliance joined in.  You were cool at first.

Here, let me explain it for you. He didn’t like what you were saying. Mystery solved.

I didn't like what most of you were saying.  But I didn't downvote any of you until he started all that.

You want a participation trophy? I don't get what all the fuss is about.

(10-30-2020, 05:52 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 05:41 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Here, let me explain it for you. He didn’t like what you were saying. Mystery solved.

I didn't like what most of you were saying.  But I didn't downvote any of you until he started all that.

So? You can’t control how other people act.

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2020, 06:12 PM by mikesez.)

(10-30-2020, 06:03 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 05:52 PM)mikesez Wrote: I didn't like what most of you were saying.  But I didn't downvote any of you until he started all that.

So? You can’t control how other people act.

Right so if someone graffitis your house, you should just say, "oh well, I can't control how other people act." And you should definitely not ask your neighbors if graffiti is normal.  That would make you look all "butthurt" in front of your neighbors, and we can't have that!

(10-30-2020, 06:11 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 06:03 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: So? You can’t control how other people act.

Right so if someone graffitis your house, you should just say, "oh well, I can't control how other people act." And you should definitely not ask your neighbors if graffiti is normal.  That would make you look all "butthurt" in front of your neighbors, and we can't have that!

Why would I need to ask my neighbor anything other than if they saw who did it? I don’t need their opinion on it. And getting my house tagged is an actual damage. For me to act butthurt like you on here, I’d have to get upset just because someone tells me they’re going to paint crap on my house.

Back on topic, in case you missed it Trump has now lost.

Biden is going to mobilize "trunalimunumaprzure".

It's so far out there that no one knows what he was trying to say but the guesses are great.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(10-30-2020, 06:23 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Back on topic, in case you missed it Trump has now lost.

Biden is going to mobilize "trunalimunumaprzure".

It's so far out there that no one knows what he was trying to say but the guesses are great.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Whatever he’s saying, I’m sure it screws the rest of us!

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2020, 06:39 PM by Jagwired.)

CRINGE WARNING!!!

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2020, 06:57 PM by mikesez.)

(10-30-2020, 06:22 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 06:11 PM)mikesez Wrote: Right so if someone graffitis your house, you should just say, "oh well, I can't control how other people act." And you should definitely not ask your neighbors if graffiti is normal.  That would make you look all "butthurt" in front of your neighbors, and we can't have that!

Why would I need to ask my neighbor anything other than if they saw who did it? I don’t need their opinion on it. And getting my house tagged is an actual damage. For me to act butthurt like you on here, I’d have to get upset just because someone tells me they’re going to paint crap on my house.

No. It's more like actually doing it. When the number below my name goes from positive to negative, it damages my image similar to how defacing your home would damage your image. how would you feel if somebody put a sign up adjacent to your property that says "an idiot lives next door"?

(10-30-2020, 06:52 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 06:22 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Why would I need to ask my neighbor anything other than if they saw who did it? I don’t need their opinion on it. And getting my house tagged is an actual damage. For me to act butthurt like you on here, I’d have to get upset just because someone tells me they’re going to paint crap on my house.

No. It's more like actually doing it. When the number below my name goes from positive to negative, it damages my image similar to how defacing your home would damage your image.  how would you feel if somebody put a sign up adjacent to your property that says "an idiot lives next door"?

You worry WAY too much about other peoples opinion of you.

(10-30-2020, 07:27 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 06:52 PM)mikesez Wrote: No. It's more like actually doing it. When the number below my name goes from positive to negative, it damages my image similar to how defacing your home would damage your image.  how would you feel if somebody put a sign up adjacent to your property that says "an idiot lives next door"?

So, now that I know that you don't care about this kind of thing, I'm sure you'll have no problem with me calling up your neighbors to get your signs set up...

(10-30-2020, 07:39 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 07:27 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: You worry WAY too much about other peoples opinion of you.

So, now that I know that you don't care about this kind of thing, I'm sure you'll have no problem with me calling up your neighbors to get your signs set up...

More power to you! I just hope you don’t get your feelings hurt again when they tell you to get bent.

See if you can watch this without laughing. I'll guarantee you can't.

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/13...88448?s=19

(10-30-2020, 07:54 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 07:39 PM)mikesez Wrote: So, now that I know that you don't care about this kind of thing, I'm sure you'll have no problem with me calling up your neighbors to get your signs set up...

More power to you! I just hope you don’t get your feelings hurt again when they tell you to get bent.

If I could have told Pirkster to get bent and removed all the defacing he did of my little wall over here, I would have. But I'm not a mod.  I needed help. Thank you for being there for me.

(10-30-2020, 09:16 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 07:54 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: More power to you! I just hope you don’t get your feelings hurt again when they tell you to get bent.

If I could have told Pirkster to get bent and removed all the defacing he did of my little wall over here, I would have. But I'm not a mod.  I needed help. Thank you for being there for me.

It's not really "your" wall. And it really is your fault that so many people despise your bull [BLEEP] posting. But hey, don't take my word for it, even though it is coming from a guy who had over 500 positive votes on this board while you were somewhat...lesser.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-30-2020, 07:27 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 06:52 PM)mikesez Wrote: No. It's more like actually doing it. When the number below my name goes from positive to negative, it damages my image similar to how defacing your home would damage your image.  how would you feel if somebody put a sign up adjacent to your property that says "an idiot lives next door"?

She might assume the sign refers to the house on the other adjacent side.  What have you done to assume the sign refers to you?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2020, 11:14 PM by mikesez.)

(10-30-2020, 10:33 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 09:16 PM)mikesez Wrote: If I could have told Pirkster to get bent and removed all the defacing he did of my little wall over here, I would have. But I'm not a mod.  I needed help. Thank you for being there for me.

It's not really "your" wall. And it really is your fault that so many people despise your bull [BLEEP] posting. But hey, don't take my word for it, even though it is coming from a guy who had over 500 positive votes on this board while you were somewhat...lesser.

I am still flabbergasted how both you and Bunny still cannot see how hypocritical it is for you to tell me not to care about the score, when you continue to brag about the scores you had!
Either neither of us should care, or both of us should.

(10-30-2020, 10:57 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 07:27 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: You worry WAY too much about other peoples opinion of you.

She might assume the sign refers to the house on the other adjacent side.  What have you done to assume the sign refers to you?

You know why.
The score went right below your name.
On every post you made.
When people would click on the number, they would see a wall that had every score you were ever given, along with who gave it and when.
This wall was not the property of the user, the way the user's signature or profile picture are, it was the property of the forum.
it was less like your front porch or your front lawn, and more like say the road in front of your house, which is city property. 
what if the city you live in voted to paint in red letters in the road in front of your house, "this guy sucks."
With an arrow pointing to your house.
That would be no big deal right?
Nothing to get butt hurt about right?
I mean it's their road, and their right to vote on how to paint their road.
No one should care too much about what other people think of them.