Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

As expected the Dems are boasting about their cheating

https://noqreport.com/2020/11/03/pennsyl...p-ballots/
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-03-2020, 12:54 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 12:50 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Of course I am, but I'm at Walt Disney World sitting by the resort pool with a cold drink and a hot wife. Being unhappy isn't really an option.

I’m so jealous. I’m at home nursing a cold that hit me like a freight train this morning. I’ve sneezed no less than 100 times today.

Are you sure it’s a cold? I’ve been practically living on Zyrtec the past week.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-03-2020, 05:45 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: As expected the Dems are boasting about their cheating

Dems getting their riot/looting minions pumped up for tonight.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

nothing to see here, again in Philly and other locations in the state
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11...ffing-car/

(11-03-2020, 05:54 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 12:54 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I’m so jealous. I’m at home nursing a cold that hit me like a freight train this morning. I’ve sneezed no less than 100 times today.

Me too this morning was rough
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-03-2020, 01:27 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 01:21 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Any state that has locked down to a point where parents can't send their kids to school is in play, or should be in play for Donald Trump.

I know a lot of parents here in Ohio that refuse to send their kids to school given the current pandemic. They are continuing the remote learning via home computers. Not everyone wants their kids going back to school under the current state of things.

I grew up in Ohio.  My very liberal friends are sick of the lockdown and several have commented on how open Florida is.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(11-03-2020, 12:52 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 12:50 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Of course I am, but I'm at Walt Disney World sitting by the resort pool with a cold drink and a hot wife. Being unhappy isn't really an option.

Must be nice to be rich. I wouldn't know.
I’ve been to Disney resorts many times.  I’ve never received any sort of memo or anything saying I had to be rich.  But thanks for the heads up.

(11-03-2020, 07:00 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 12:52 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Must be nice to be rich. I wouldn't know.
I’ve been to Disney resorts many times.  I’ve never received any sort of memo or anything saying I had to be rich.  But thanks for the heads up.

A two hour drive and $120 for the room. I'm a High Roller.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-03-2020, 07:04 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 07:00 PM)Jags Wrote: I’ve been to Disney resorts many times.  I’ve never received any sort of memo or anything saying I had to be rich.  But thanks for the heads up.

A two hour drive and $120 for the room. I'm a High Roller.

My wife keeps trying to get me to do that.  But, I bust my [BLEEP] for my money and that place is truly “magical”.  Customer service is next to nothing.  2 hours away and I feel like I’m in a different world.  We usually go a week at a time.  I mean, who really wants to leave?  Sure, it’s pricey.  But it’s the only place wher my wife and I truly can disengage from our daily life.  Idk how they do it.  Plus having a young daughter makes it even better.  I’m not sure who enjoys it more.

I can tolerate Disney if I'm taking little kids there.  We had fun taking our children when they were small and had a ball taking our grandson.  Nowadays I would rather take time off and go out to our property.  35 acres of woods, plenty of wildlife and no people.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(11-03-2020, 06:32 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 05:45 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: As expected the Dems are boasting about their cheating

Dems getting their riot/looting minions pumped up for tonight.

They’ve already got their rioting plan in place.  Cities to hit and such.   It’s saddening to think we have people thinking that’s ok, normal or justified.  Surely, you’d think there are at least some on the left that are sick of that [BLEEP].

(11-03-2020, 07:32 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 06:32 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Dems getting their riot/looting minions pumped up for tonight.

They’ve already got their rioting plan in place.  Cities to hit and such.   It’s saddening to think we have people thinking that’s ok, normal or justified.  Surely, you’d think there are at least some on the left that are sick of that [BLEEP].

There are. They are voting for Trump.

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2020, 07:43 PM by homebiscuit.)

(11-03-2020, 05:54 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 12:54 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I’m so jealous. I’m at home nursing a cold that hit me like a freight train this morning. I’ve sneezed no less than 100 times today.

Yes, it's all in the sinuses. No fever, cough or chest congestion. My daughter and grandsons had it then passed it on to me, the little ingrates. 
I've never sneezed so much in my life. My voice is a croak. They were over it in 24 hours. I hope mine runs its course that fast. 

Jim Beam Honey, do your magic. With a little help from Nyquil, that is.

Oh, no. My youngest daughter, who has expressed disdain and confusion for anything political, has sent a selfie with an "I Voted" sticker. I'm afraid to ask.

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2020, 07:45 PM by Jags.)

(11-03-2020, 07:31 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I can tolerate Disney if I'm taking little kids there.  We had fun taking our children when they were small and had a ball taking our grandson.  Nowadays I would rather take time off and go out to our property.  35 acres of woods, plenty of wildlife and no people.

Truth be told, the very first time I went to Disney I was probably 25-ish.  I went with my would be wife, her son and a few future in-laws and nieces.  I didn’t really care too much.  When bringing your own kids (or grandkids in your case) it changes things. Having a daughter, I also knew every Disney princess’ background, maiden names, whether they were right handed or left, social security numbers, priors the whole nine.  But if my daughter was out of the house I could see my wife going there for a few days on resort.  Like I said, the customer service is just incredible.  But, if I had land I’d probably be out on that and just as happy.  Pluck a squirrel or two for din din.  Land for us is in our future.  There’s no doubt about that.  We’ve been looking out of state, TN, VA and of course in Fl. Maybe Eric will buy land and invite us to live on his property out west, lol.

(11-03-2020, 07:33 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 07:32 PM)Jags Wrote: They’ve already got their rioting plan in place.  Cities to hit and such.   It’s saddening to think we have people thinking that’s ok, normal or justified.  Surely, you’d think there are at least some on the left that are sick of that [BLEEP].

There are. They are voting for Trump.

Insure hope so.  I just can’t fathom why anyone would even consider voting for Harris, I mean Biden.

(11-03-2020, 07:40 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 05:54 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Are you sure it’s a cold? I’ve been practically living on Zyrtec the past week.

Yes, it's all in the sinuses. No fever, cough or chest congestion. My daughter and grandsons had it then passed it on to me, the little ingrates. 
I've never sneezed so much in my life. My voice is a croak. They were over it in 24 hours. I hope mine runs its course that fast. 

Oh, no. My youngest daughter, who has expressed disdain and confusion for anything political, has sent a selfie with an "I Voted" sticker. I'm afraid to ask.
Hope you feel better.....

....and raised your kids right, Smile

My neighbor has a Biden sign. I’m a good neighbor. I called her and gave her the bad news.
“Hey, idk if you saw it or not, but someone vandalized your lawn. They put a Biden sign in it. Don’t worry, I took it down for you. Stay safe”

(11-03-2020, 07:42 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 07:31 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I can tolerate Disney if I'm taking little kids there.  We had fun taking our children when they were small and had a ball taking our grandson.  Nowadays I would rather take time off and go out to our property.  35 acres of woods, plenty of wildlife and no people.

Truth be told, the very first time I went to Disney I was probably 25-ish.  I went with my would be wife, her son and a few future in-laws and nieces.  I didn’t really care too much.  When bringing your own kids (or grandkids in your case) it changes things. Having a daughter, I also knew every Disney princess’ background, maiden names, whether they were right handed or left, social security numbers, priors the whole nine.  But if my daughter was out of the house I could see my wife going there for a few days on resort.  Like I said, the customer service is just incredible.  But, if I had land I’d probably be out on that and just as happy.  Pluck a squirrel or two for din din.  Land for us is in our future.  There’s no doubt about that.  We’ve been looking out of state, TN, VA and of course in Fl. Maybe Eric will buy land and invite us to live on his property out west, lol.

(11-03-2020, 07:33 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: There are. They are voting for Trump.

Insure hope so.  I just can’t fathom why anyone would even consider voting for Harris, I mean Biden.

(11-03-2020, 07:40 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Yes, it's all in the sinuses. No fever, cough or chest congestion. My daughter and grandsons had it then passed it on to me, the little ingrates. 

Hope you feel better.....

....and raised your kids right, Smile

Thanks.

She stopped by the house and I'm talking about voting to try and get her to say who she voted for. I'm not going to ask her. 

I'm waiting on CNN to declare Biden the winner any minute now.

(11-03-2020, 07:53 PM)Jags Wrote: My neighbor has a Biden sign.  I’m a good neighbor.  I called her and gave her the bad news.  
“Hey, idk if you saw it or not, but someone vandalized your lawn.  They put a Biden sign in it.   Don’t worry, I took it down for you. Stay safe”

I have a couple of neighbors that put up Biden/Harris signs within the past few days.  One was pretty predictable, the other doesn't really surprise me.  For the most part, IF there are political signs in yards in my neighborhood they are all Trump/Pence signs.

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2020, 08:14 PM by Jags.)

I understand stars steer one way or the other and the whole counties thing.  But with >1% reporting and trump with 60% of votes, how is fox calling VA for Biden?  Honest question because I don’t know how the “calling it” works

(11-03-2020, 08:14 PM)Jags Wrote: I understand stars steer one way or the other and the whole counties thing.  But with >1% reporting and trump with 60% of votes, how is fox calling VA for Biden?  Honest question because I don’t know how the “calling it” works

Polling, % breakdowns, etc.

(11-03-2020, 07:00 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 12:52 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Must be nice to be rich. I wouldn't know.

It all depends on what your idea of rich is. If you live where I do and can afford to stay in a Disney Resort, you are at the very least, very well off.