Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2020, 04:08 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Sharpie-Gate in AZ?

Something to watch.... will the market lose its 700+pt gain by the end of the day?

Massive sell-off and pending stock market crash as investors try to stay ahead of Biden's capital gains policy. Will be some good buying opportunities soon. Good time to be in cash.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2020, 04:16 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

(11-04-2020, 03:51 PM)lastonealive Wrote: It's quite sad how easy you are to control.

is that what you tell yourself in the mirror everyday?

Didn't know that it was normal just to hit a pause button in the middle of counting votes when you were losing badly and now know exactly the amount of votes you need to win along with the exact electoral college you need..

Nope, I'm not easy at all to control.  You certainly are though.

(11-04-2020, 04:15 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(11-04-2020, 03:51 PM)lastonealive Wrote: It's quite sad how easy you are to control.

is that what you tell yourself in the mirror everyday?

Didn't know that it was normal just to hit a pause button in the middle of counting votes when you were losing badly and now know exactly the amount of votes you need to win along with the exact electoral college you need..

Nope, I'm not easy at all to control.  You certainly are though.

Dude, she has been trolling for months now. If you don't feed them, they will go away.

As expected, the mail in votes significantly favour Biden. Lol that Trump wants legitimate votes not counted.

The country will be better off with anyone else as President.

(11-04-2020, 04:21 PM)captivating Wrote: As expected, the mail in votes significantly favour Biden.  Lol that Trump wants legitimate votes not counted.

That remains to be seen. The county doesn't know how lucky it got with the Senate remaining GOP.

Trump's legacy:

A crashed economy
The world's worst covid response
Undermining the democratic process

Maybe Biden will MAGA

https://twitter.com/MattFinnFNC/status/1...7010976769

Why can't we have a fair process. Why hide the vote counting from the poll watchers while placing the republican watchers behind the windows?

(11-04-2020, 04:02 PM)TearExtractor Wrote:
(11-04-2020, 03:56 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: One thing they can't rig about this election process Willy Wonka (Damn does that avatar fit the Biden supporter  Laughing) Trump would show up, Biden would just put a lid on it.

Sue the courts to stop due process, claim victory. High five Putin. WIN!!

MAGA! (like it was 4 years ago.)

Damn.. other than including China, thanks for admitting the Democratic game plan..

as far as Making America great again.. it's obvious that y'all don't give a [BLEEP] about the prosperity of this country.. Since when did wanting America to be great become a racist hateful message?

(11-04-2020, 04:27 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Trump's legacy:

A crashed economy
The world's worst covid response
Undermining the democratic process

Maybe Biden will MAGA

Can Biden keep us out of a war? History says no. Americans weren't getting their heads chopped off on TV during the Trump Administration.

(11-04-2020, 04:23 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-04-2020, 04:21 PM)captivating Wrote: As expected, the mail in votes significantly favour Biden.  Lol that Trump wants legitimate votes not counted.

That remains to be seen. The county doesn't know how lucky it got with the Senate remaining GOP.

We've known for weeks that Biden supporters were voting early and Trump supporters were voting on the day.  It's pretty obvious that Trump was going to try to claim victory early so as to be able to pretend, later when all the votes have been counted, that he somehow "won".

Drain the swamp!

Lock him up!

(11-04-2020, 03:47 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(11-04-2020, 03:14 PM)hb1148 Wrote: What is your source that the registered voter count contains non-active voters? According to the Wisconsin Elections Commission, the state has 3.6 million active registered voters. Actually, 3,684,726 to be exact. 

https://elections.wi.gov/node/7220

It is the case in all states. I was still on the Florida rolls even though I moved, changed my license, registered in new state, and notified the state to remove me because they kept sending sample and absentee voting ballots. I was finally removed after a few years. There is no real active vs inactive counts unless you do the analysis yourself. There are lawsuits about cleaning the voter rolls in most states and the dems are fighting it because it removes the amount of votes they can find.

Here are the real numbers and the history of the turnout. It does not add up and all the finding of ballots.

https://twitter.com/Harlan/status/1324082144088641540

Trump wins PA.

(11-04-2020, 04:51 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Trump wins PA.

Fake news.

Biden still favourite in betting. You should put all your money on Trump.

(11-04-2020, 04:42 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(11-04-2020, 03:47 PM)p_rushing Wrote: It is the case in all states. I was still on the Florida rolls even though I moved, changed my license, registered in new state, and notified the state to remove me because they kept sending sample and absentee voting ballots. I was finally removed after a few years. There is no real active vs inactive counts unless you do the analysis yourself. There are lawsuits about cleaning the voter rolls in most states and the dems are fighting it because it removes the amount of votes they can find.

Here are the real numbers and the history of the turnout. It does not add up and all the finding of ballots.

https://twitter.com/Harlan/status/1324082144088641540

Each ballot that got turned in is public record.
If that 89% is a fudged number (hint: it's not) it should be fairly easy for an investigator to find people who, according to the "altered" records, voted, but will sign an affidavit saying that they did not in fact vote.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-04-2020, 04:54 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(11-04-2020, 04:51 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Trump wins PA.

Fake news.

Biden still favourite in betting. You should put all your money on Trump.

He won PA.

(11-04-2020, 04:06 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Sharpie-Gate in AZ?

Something to watch.... will the market lose its 700+pt gain by the end of the day?

Massive sell-off and pending stock market crash as investors try to stay ahead of Biden's capital gains policy. Will be some good buying opportunities soon. Good time to be in cash.

Arizona is going for Trump. Between the false "98% reporting" report and Sharpiegate its going the other way.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-04-2020, 05:02 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-04-2020, 04:06 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Sharpie-Gate in AZ?

Arizona is going for Trump. Between the false "98% reporting" report and Sharpiegate its going the other way.

Nice to see you are still a trumper. I thought you would be smart enough to be distancing yourself at this point.

It's interesting, that's for sure. Something shady happened in Wisconsin. I think in MI, too. If Trump gets PA and AZ, it won't matter. This is a tight race.

(11-04-2020, 04:28 PM)p_rushing Wrote: https://twitter.com/MattFinnFNC/status/1...7010976769

Why can't we have a fair process. Why hide the vote counting from the poll watchers while placing the republican watchers behind the windows?

They're not hiding the vote counting.  There are hundreds of Republican observers in the room.