Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2020, 07:12 AM by jj82284.)

(11-07-2020, 03:33 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 12:36 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I was just thinking about how Obama must feel right now. It has to be a weird feeling for him. He basically didn't endorse Biden until he was the only guy left and absolutely had to. He is on record bashing the guy, telling him he doesn't have to do this, and here he is about to be president elect.  I am curious what Obama's involvement will be from this point forward.

What? 

Obama organised the party falling in line around Biden to beat Bernie. He's essentially running the Democrat show right now and almost all of Bidens back room team are former Obama staffers

+1

Voting machines in MI counting pub votes as dem votes.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2020, 11:42 AM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-06-2020, 10:01 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Supreme Court involved now.

For those keeping score, Trump has "won" 2 rulings in courts over the election, and lost 8.  The two he won are: a) identifying what votes came in after 8PM Nov. 3rd in Pennsylvania;  and b) that poll watchers could be allowed to shorten their distance from 15 feet to 6 feet in Pennsylvania.  Two meaningless "wins".  He lost his motion for votes arriving after 8PM Tuesday in Penn. to stop being counted.  He has had 4 judges clearly state "where is your evidence of fraud?" that his lawyers could not provide.  His own lawyers admitted in court that all registered poll watchers were never denied access to polling stations; they were only whining that they should be allowed 9 feet closer.  And the judge said "that's all you want?  Fine." So they stopped the counting process for 2 hours to move the guard railings 3 steps closer. Embarrassing.

No systemic fraud whatsoever has been presented.  Trump has been setting this up for years... and that's all he can come up with?  Sad.  His attempts to tear at American democracy are pathetic, and so is anyone that supports it.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(11-07-2020, 07:05 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Armed Trump supporters arrested in Philly with fake ballots.  

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/07/us/pennsy...index.html

You embellished, there's no information on who the ballots were for, and it's CNN, so if they were for Trump they'd have said so. You have a different source that supports your error?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Officially over?
s
;

;

(11-07-2020, 12:39 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: Officially over?

Looks that way.

Trump has apparently said the Secret Service will have to drag him from the White House kicking and screaming. I say slap that [BLEEP] on pay-per-view for $39.99 and we can fix the national debt in a single day.

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2020, 01:01 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-07-2020, 12:55 PM)DragonFury Wrote: Trump has apparently said the Secret Service will have to drag him from the White House kicking and screaming. I say slap that [BLEEP] on pay-per-view for $39.99 and we can fix the national debt in a single day.

I'd pay $999.99 for PPV of that.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

Can we remove our masks now?

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2020, 01:26 PM by jaglyn.)

I'm just so glad the Pandemic is finally over. That was a long 8 months, damn

Just in time too for tailgaiting at the WLOCP

(11-07-2020, 01:21 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Can we remove our masks now?

Sure.   The entire world was in on getting Trump out of office.  That is how bad he was.   Take it off, brother.

(11-07-2020, 01:27 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:

Sure.   The entire world was in on getting Trump out of office.  That is how bad he was.   Take it off, brother.

I wear my mask and am responsible. I am just curious what Bidens plan is and how it differs from what is already happening. I'm sure taking credit for operation warp speed is 1st on the agenda.

(11-07-2020, 01:27 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:

Of course China and a few other countries wanted him out of office because they weren't able to screw us over and rip us off anymore.  They love this and now they can go back to ripping us off again

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2020, 01:37 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-07-2020, 01:29 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 01:27 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Sure.   The entire world was in on getting Trump out of office.  That is how bad he was.   Take it off, brother.

I wear my mask and am responsible. I am just curious what Bidens plan is and how it differs from what is already happening. I'm sure taking credit for operation warp speed is 1st on the agenda.

The difference is Biden will actually encourage people to follow the CDC guidelines instead of constantly undermining them and sending mixed messages.  Unlike Trump, Biden doesn't care who gets the credit for a vaccine or therapeutics... he just wants it done safely and effectively.

(11-07-2020, 01:31 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 01:27 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Sure.   The entire world was in on getting Trump out of office.  That is how bad he was.   Take it off, brother.

Of course China and a few other countries wanted him out of office because they weren't able to screw us over and rip us off anymore.  They love this and now they can go back to ripping us off again

That's right.   So they manufactured a virus in their lab and sent it loose.  A virus that is really not that deadly, but just made people think it was to destroy America's faith in Trump because they guessed he would handle it poorly.  Cool story bro...

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2020, 01:38 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(11-07-2020, 01:31 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

On to 2022. With the result of the house races and the clear divide in the D party, the next couple years should be popcorn worthy. In the meantime, learn how to shoot if you don't already know how,  and load up on ammo when it gets back in stock. The stuff you saw in TV the last few months will make it into residential areas next time.

NeptuneBeachBum is MikeSez. Prove me wrong.

(11-07-2020, 01:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 01:31 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Of course China and a few other countries wanted him out of office because they weren't able to screw us over and rip us off anymore.  They love this and now they can go back to ripping us off again

On to 2022. With the result of the house races and the clear divide in the D party, the next couple years should be popcorn worthy. In the meantime, learn how to shoot if you don't already know how,  and load up on ammo when it gets back in stock. The stuff you saw in TV the last few months will make it into residential areas next time.

"The stuff you saw in TV the last few months will make it into residential areas next time".  Quite dramatic take, but I'm ready.  

"NeptuneBeachBum is MikeSez. Prove me wrong."  Me and MIkeSez have gone at it pretty good on the football board regarding QBR.  Go search it out for yourself.  lol

(11-07-2020, 01:42 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 01:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: On to 2022. With the result of the house races and the clear divide in the D party, the next couple years should be popcorn worthy. In the meantime, learn how to shoot if you don't already know how,  and load up on ammo when it gets back in stock. The stuff you saw in TV the last few months will make it into residential areas next time.

"The stuff you saw in TV the last few months will make it into residential areas next time".  Quite dramatic take, but I'm ready.  

"NeptuneBeachBum is MikeSez. Prove me wrong."  Me and MIkeSez have gone at it pretty good on the football board regarding QBR.  Go search it out for yourself.  lol

I'm glad you are ready. Every adult American should know how to defend themselves. Plus it's a fun hobby.

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2020, 01:49 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-07-2020, 01:43 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 01:42 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: "The stuff you saw in TV the last few months will make it into residential areas next time".  Quite dramatic take, but I'm ready.  

I'm glad you are ready. Every adult American should know how to defend themselves. Plus it's a fun hobby.

Agreed.  I am a responsible, educated, and trained gun owner.  But do I think it should be regulated more?  Absolutely.  I don't know why any conservative would want easy access for dangerous weapons in the hands of criminals.  That continues to invite the scenario you are talking about in residential areas.

(11-07-2020, 01:48 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 01:43 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I'm glad you are ready. Every adult American should know how to defend themselves. Plus it's a fun hobby.

Agreed.  I am a responsible, educated, and trained gun owner.  But do I think it should be regulated more?  Absolutely.  I don't know why any conservative would want easy access for dangerous weapons in the hands of criminals.  That continues to invite the scenario you are talking about in residential areas.

I don't want easy access. We have background checks and 3 day wait periods. What more do you want? Criminals will get their hands on weapons no matter what the laws are. That is the giant misnomer,  that criminals follow laws.

I can just see you weeping into your pillow as you go to sleep tonight spooning your guns.

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2020, 01:56 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(11-07-2020, 01:52 PM)JagJohn Wrote: I can just see you weeping into your pillow as you go to sleep tonight spooning your guns.

Dynamite drop in Monty. Fries are burning. Pull them out of the oil.

The real losers here are the C list celebrities and late night hosts who revamped their careers by being Trump haters. Where do they go from here?