Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(11-08-2020, 03:37 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 03:24 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: C'mon now, any time a new poster shows up and says, "I'm a principled conservative Republican but I just HAD to vote for Biden" you know they are lying.

OK, Slappy.  Thanks for your keen insight again.

No one asked you [BLEEP].
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If you don’t believe Biden is a sock puppet for the people hiding behind the scenes, I have some ocean front property to sell you in Utah.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-08-2020, 04:27 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: If you don’t believe Biden is a sock puppet for the people hiding behind the scenes, I have some ocean front property to sell you in Utah.

How much are you asking?

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2020, 04:35 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(11-08-2020, 04:27 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: If you don’t believe Biden is a sock puppet for the people hiding behind the scenes, I have some ocean front property to sell you in Utah.

They know it. They just enjoy acting oblivious.  It's part of their schtick.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2020, 04:34 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-08-2020, 03:57 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 03:37 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: OK, Slappy.  Thanks for your keen insight again.

You misinterpreted my post.  Its people like them that support Trump, who does not care about conservative principles or values, that are driving me and other life-long conservatives from the GOP because they are changing the values of the party.  See "Lincoln Project".  I am voting with my morals and values... you are not.  You are voting for party over principles.  Trump is an idiot, a crook, and a divider.  Biden is not a leftist, he is a centrist; and more of a conservative than the idiot who just lost the WH.

Dude, I vote Libertarian. Not a fan of Trump at all, but I can't deny things were looking up for the country before 2020. 

I never said Biden is a leftist liberal, I said they are infiltrating the D party and now he is the face of it. And Biden may be a centrist but he's not even in his right mind. Seriously. How long do you think he will be POTUS before his mental health (dementia, Alzheimer's, whatever) is too much for the party to cover and Harris takes over?

Did you have the same concerns about Trump's mental health?  He is continuously tweeting that he has won the election.   I worry about what actually is going on more than hypotheticals.

(11-08-2020, 04:22 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 03:37 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: OK, Slappy.  Thanks for your keen insight again.

No one asked you [BLEEP].

Great intellectual insight again, Slappy!  I can tell how much thought you put into that one.  We appreciate your effort... thanks!
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

Bum and mikesez are posting from the same IP address.

(11-08-2020, 04:29 PM)captivating Wrote:

How much are you asking?

I know. Sounds interesting, right? Beautiful mountains behind with tranquil ocean in front. 

I want in on this.

Long post with facts. Won't be resolved and should go to the house.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/11/08...hing-will/

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2020, 04:58 PM by homebiscuit.)

(11-08-2020, 04:32 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

They know it. They just enjoy acting oblivious.  It's part of their schtick.

This is probably closer to the truth than I care to think. Jill Biden will be the de facto Chief of Staff.

However, I'm willing to be charitable and give the benefit of the doubt. Republicans lost the presidency, not the war. If Biden can foster some bipartisanship, then I'm all in. The country comes first. 

But, if he appoints Warren and Sanders cabinet positions, it's going to be another rancorous 4 years.

(11-08-2020, 04:48 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Long post with facts. Won't be resolved and should go to the house.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/11/08...hing-will/

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

As long as they make it as hard as possible for them and expose as much fraud as possible, that's good for me. Thisnis a future election issue for me.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2020, 05:05 PM by mikesez.)

Maybe he is.
Who cares?
The "people hiding behind the scenes" will either convince a majority in the Senate and the house to go with their ideas, or they won't.

(11-08-2020, 04:54 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 04:32 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: They know it. They just enjoy acting oblivious.  It's part of their schtick.

This is probably closer to the truth than I care to think. Jill Biden will be the de facto Chief of Staff.

However, I'm willing to be charitable and give the benefit of the doubt. Republicans lost the presidency, not the war. If Biden can foster some bipartisanship, then I'm all in. The country comes first. 

But, if he appoints Warren and Sanders cabinet positions, it's going to be another rancorous 4 years.

Agreed, but it takes two to tango.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-08-2020, 05:04 PM)mikesez Wrote:

Maybe he is.
Who cares?
The "people hiding behind the scenes" will either convince a majority in the Senate and the house to go with their ideas, or they won't.

I care. I think it’s sad that you don’t.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-08-2020, 04:54 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: This is probably closer to the truth than I care to think. Jill Biden will be the de facto Chief of Staff.

Absolutely. Hopefully the democrats aren't as obstructive as the last four years.

(11-08-2020, 05:20 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Absolutely. Hopefully the democrats aren't as obstructive as the last four years.

House races may have woken them up, but probably not.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2020, 05:32 PM by rollerjag.)

I’m certain there’s a long list of things you and the rest of your Trumpette buddies believe about Trump that would prove you all gullible enough to buy said property.

(11-08-2020, 05:20 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Lolwut? The Dems are obstructive?

Jaysus H., you guys are a piece of work.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Can anyone comment on the fact that Trump's kids love him and Bidens kid hates him?

(11-08-2020, 05:34 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Can anyone comment on the fact that Trump's kids love him and Bidens kid hates him?

Trump loves Ivanka... in a sugar daddy kinda way.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2020, 05:39 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(11-08-2020, 05:34 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Can anyone comment on the fact that Trump's kids love him and Bidens kid hates him?

Satan's minions? Beelzebub, Mephistopheles, Damien, Succubus and Tiffany.

It's a fair question that debunks any fake narrative about Trump the media wants you to believe.

Look at the difference in level of accomplishment of their children.

(11-08-2020, 05:39 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: It's a fair question that debunks any fake narrative about Trump the media wants you to believe.

Look at the difference in level of accomplishment of their children.

That's hilarious! Trump's spawn has been given everything, just as he had been given everything when he was younger. They were born with gold and diamond encrusted spoons in their mouths. They've accomplished nothing on their own.