Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(11-08-2020, 09:00 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 08:47 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Not even in the same ball park as racist or derogatory sexual orientation terms.  If she is offended by it, I will happily not use it again with her.  You better now, Slappy?  So many sensitive "Conservatives" here.

I'm not a Conservative, so you aren't referring to me. And yes, if you use that term for a woman in a discussion you are absolutely in that ball park. As I said, only an idiot would argue that point, and here we are. And you can apologize all you want, we know you spoke from your heart revealing your lack of character.

Aww you love it when I call you sweetheart don't lie!
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-08-2020, 09:10 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 09:00 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I'm not a Conservative, so you aren't referring to me. And yes, if you use that term for a woman in a discussion you are absolutely in that ball park. As I said, only an idiot would argue that point, and here we are. And you can apologize all you want, we know you spoke from your heart revealing your lack of character.

Aww you love it when I call you sweetheart don't lie!

Speaking completely seriously, we both know that you and I exchanging that term in our adversarial debate is not in the same category as either of us saying it to a female. It's odd that this other guy sees it as no big deal.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2020, 09:31 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-08-2020, 09:10 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 09:06 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: I'm already a moderator there.  But I appreciate it, Slappy!  Thanks!

I believe you, your behavior is exactly what we find there.

LOL... In reality, I am probably more closely aligned with Libertarian principles than the GOP with respect to fiscal conservativism and social freedoms; although I am sure you would disagree with me.  And you may believe you are "principled" and being a good Libertarian voting the way you did at the top of the ticket; but in reality you wasted your presidential vote on an ideology. I am a pragmatist; there were only two real choices at the top of the ticket and I chose the better one.  No other Democrats down the ticket though.

(11-08-2020, 09:13 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 09:10 PM)mikesez Wrote: Aww you love it when I call you sweetheart don't lie!

Speaking completely seriously, we both know that you and I exchanging that term in our adversarial debate is not in the same category as either of us saying it to a female. It's odd that this other guy sees it as no big deal.

Thinking that you should speak to a female differently than a man in a political debate could be considered "sexist". No? Aren't we "equal"?
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(11-08-2020, 08:02 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 07:45 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:  
You didn't answer my question about Bidens mental health. How long do you think he'll be POTUS before they decide he's too much of a liability and Amendment 25 him?

Trump talks like that all the time.

The thought came to me the other day after hearing him say he's won that I've heard this before. It's from the hype folks whose 'bibles' are books like How To Win Friends and Influence People and other books from Dale Carnegie and authors like him. These folks pretty much give themselves pep talks all the time. They speak of things as though they've already happened and they speak to everyone that way.

Really?  Your trying to justify his behavior because "he talks like that all the time"?  Behavior that intentionally tries to break the bonds of democracy and place unsubstantiated distrust in the process this county uses to elect officials?  Do you understand that countries that are too weak to fight militarily against us are creating disinformation campaigns like this against us to implode the US from within?  And Trump is contributing to that right now, with no proof of any real allegations.  He's been setting this up for 4 years... ever since his ego forced him to say he lost the popular vote in 2016 only because "3 million illegal aliens voted last election"... with ZERO proof.  You think that is OK?  And you are worried about Biden's mental health?

If you only watch manipulated/ spliced videos from Fox News or other Right-Leaning Talk Show hosts, your perception of Biden and his "dementia" is skewed.  If you watch his entire speeches, over the years you'd understand he has overcome a stuttering problem, has a tough time getting words out on occasion, but cognitively seems fine otherwise.  And if he is not, I am confident he will have a cabinet around him that can keep him straight... unlike Trump.  Nobody could control that psychopath... they still can't right now.  They have to treat him like a 3-year old having a temper tantrum.

So to answer your question... no, I do not have any concerns.  Because Biden is not a loose cannon like  Trump is.  And if he does deteriorate, others will be there to right the ship.  I am happy the Republicans will hold a majority in the senate, for checks and balances if any agenda moves too far left.  I have even heard Biden is considering a Republican like Mitt Romney to join his cabinet to demonstrate a show of unity and a willingness to work across the aisle.  That would be a refreshing change if it materializes.

If you say so. 

You're not paying attention and I'm done with this conversation.

Please see attached.  This is the man you’re arguing with. The same man seen on home security systems defacing and stealing Trump signs.  You’re not going to reason with this guy.  Stop feeding the troll.   

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12026482]

This guy (photo above) is like my neighbor.  Had a Biden sign up for 2 months.  Once it was called, decided to put a spotlight on it for night viewing.  

I’m out.  I promise.  I’ve got to do that thing ya Republicans do m-f.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2020, 09:27 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-08-2020, 09:24 PM)Jags Wrote: Please see attached.  This is the man you’re arguing with. The same man seen on home security systems defacing and stealing Trump signs.  You’re not going to reason with this guy.  Stop feeding the troll.   

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12026482]

This guy (photo above) is like my neighbor.  Had a Biden sign up for 2 months.  Once it was called, decided to put a spotlight on it for night viewing.  

I’m out.  I promise.  I’ve got to do that thing ya Republicans do m-f.

OK!  BYE!!!(DON)
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(11-08-2020, 08:55 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 08:54 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Like this?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-...n-doing-it

I thought you said you wore a mask anyway?  Why would anyone have a problem in a pandemic putting a mask on to protect the weakest and most vulnerable in the community?  Please explain...

(11-08-2020, 08:54 PM)Jags Wrote: Pretty sure you can cancel your account and no one, I repeat NO ONE will really care either way.  Enjoy your off the grid time though.  It’ll be good practice for when you need.

I'm pretty sure that goes for you as well.  Or anyone on this board for that matter.  But I appreciate the well wishes!

Pshhh....there would be people in tears on here if I ever went away! Smile
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-08-2020, 09:30 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 08:55 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: I thought you said you wore a mask anyway?  Why would anyone have a problem in a pandemic putting a mask on to protect the weakest and most vulnerable in the community?  Please explain...

I'm pretty sure that goes for you as well.  Or anyone on this board for that matter.  But I appreciate the well wishes!

Pshhh....there would be people in tears on here if I ever went away! Smile

I stand corrected.   Big Grin

https://twitter.com/JesseLehrich/status/...69346?s=19

Trump lost a blowout to the worst candidate of all time

(11-08-2020, 09:34 PM)JackCity Wrote: https://twitter.com/JesseLehrich/status/...69346?s=19

Exactly right.  If the mail-in vote was counted first, it would have been perceived earlier as nothing less than a blowout.

Media and decision desks don't determine victors.

Buckle up....

(11-08-2020, 09:37 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 09:34 PM)JackCity Wrote: https://twitter.com/JesseLehrich/status/...69346?s=19

Exactly right.  If the mail-in vote was counted first, it would have been perceived earlier as nothing less than a blowout.

100%. It's amazing conservatives don't realize they mandated the mail in voted be counted this way for the exact reason to make a loss not seem as bad

(11-08-2020, 09:41 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Media and decision desks don't determine victors.

Buckle up....

That bluster will go out with a whimper...

(11-08-2020, 09:59 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 09:41 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Media and decision desks don't determine victors.

Buckle up....

That bluster will go out with a whimper...

But its still happening and will leave a path of carnage. In the meantime,  Trump is going back to holding rallies. This must really piss you off, lol.

(11-08-2020, 10:02 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 09:59 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: That bluster will go out with a whimper...

But its still happening and will leave a path of carnage. In the meantime,  Trump is going back to holding rallies. This must really piss you off, lol.

No carnage.  It will get tossed out quickly.

I could care less about his rallies. Let him have them!  He has about 3 months of freedom until the SDNY ends his fun.  Let him live it up for a little while!

(11-08-2020, 10:06 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 10:02 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: But its still happening and will leave a path of carnage. In the meantime,  Trump is going back to holding rallies. This must really piss you off, lol.

No carnage.  It will get tossed out quickly.

I could care less about his rallies. Let him have them!  He has about 3 months of freedom until the SDNY ends his fun.  Let him live it up for a little while!

Could or couldn't care less?

Lol, you libs and your SDNY wet dream.

(11-08-2020, 10:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 10:06 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: No carnage.  It will get tossed out quickly.

Could or couldn't care less?

Educate yourself...

https://en.as.com/en/2020/11/07/latest_n...83450.html

(11-08-2020, 10:11 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 10:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Could or couldn't care less?

Educate yourself...

Bla bla nothing burger. Bring it back up with something happens.

Also, its couldn't care less, not could care less. Could care less means you still care a little bit. Educate yourself and don't sound like Biff Tannen.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2020, 10:18 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-08-2020, 10:14 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 10:11 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Educate yourself...

Bla bla nothing burger. Bring it back up with something happens.

Also, its couldn't care less, not could care less. Could care less means you still care a little bit. Educate yourself and don't sound like Biff Tannen.

That's what I thought... you don't want to read it.  If ignorance is truly bliss, you should be a lot happier than you are!

The nothing burger is election fraud.  You lost... be a man about it.  BYEDON!

And why don't you make like a tree and get outta here...

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2020, 10:23 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(11-08-2020, 10:16 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 10:14 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Bla bla nothing burger. Bring it back up with something happens.

That's what I thought... you don't want to read it.  lol

The the nothing burger is election fraud.  You lost... be a man about it.  BYEDON!

And why don't you make like a tree and get outta here...

I'm sure whatever you believe is there will be thrown on the trash heap of hunters laptop and Hillary's emails. 

Again, nothing burger. There is so much corruptness there with this chick campaigning on prosecuting Trump. Trumps attorneys would have these prosecutors practicing law in Ocala, FL when they are done with them.

Drip, drip, drip

https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status...76737?s=19