Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(11-09-2020, 08:17 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-09-2020, 08:11 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: I know, I'm not going to join any militias or anything... but when Kamala comes to power next year - cause look at how disgustingly weak Biden is - and she implements Roberto O'Rourke (what a frigging weird mix, Irish and Hispanic?) ideas... there's going to be Civil War... and God help what happens then - because it will be a far-far-far right leader that takes command and no lefty can ever compete with people that knows their guns.

If/when that happens, I’ll be right beside behind you!  Just in case you’re drunk then too. Lol

LOL my German heritage guarantees there will be SOME alcohol in me... and I'm a pretty big guy so you'll have some buffer between the bullets Smile

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-09-2020, 08:20 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-09-2020, 08:11 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: I know, I'm not going to join any militias or anything... but when Kamala comes to power next year - cause look at how disgustingly weak Biden is - and she implements Roberto O'Rourke (what a frigging weird mix, Irish and Hispanic?) ideas... there's going to be Civil War... and God help what happens then - because it will be a far-far-far right leader that takes command and no lefty can ever compete with people that knows their guns.

And let's be clear.. I don't want that Civil War... because it's a war we are never coming back from. I just want a fair election and seeing the thousands and thousands of discrepancies.... just makes me fear for it. My kids are young.. they will have to run and hide while I fight and die for what's right... but then even after... it's an outcome none of us wants.
You’re not very fun when you’re drunk.

It's not a fun scenario. I want the United States to succeed... but the fall is going to happen in the next 100 years. The Romans thought their empire was impervious too.

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2020, 08:28 PM by Jags.)

(11-09-2020, 08:20 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(11-09-2020, 08:17 PM)Jags Wrote: If/when that happens, I’ll be right beside behind you!  Just in case you’re drunk then too. Lol

LOL my German heritage guarantees there will be SOME alcohol in me... and I'm a pretty big guy so you'll have some buffer between the bullets Smile

Fellow German as well.  So I’ll probably have some in me as well.  I’m not a big fellow, so I appreciate you allowing me to use you as cover.

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2020, 08:36 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

(11-09-2020, 08:28 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-09-2020, 08:20 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: LOL my German heritage guarantees there will be SOME alcohol in me... and I'm a pretty big guy so you'll have some buffer between the bullets Smile

Fellow German as well.  So I’ll probably have some in me as well.  I’m not a big fellow, so I appreciate you allowing me to use you as cover.

For the cause my friend, for the cause!

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2020, 09:17 PM by mikesez.)

When I was in Germany, non Germans would mistake me for a German-American when they saw my name. "Visiting family? Hahaha?" They'd say. Actual Germans would recognize the true meaning of my name, get nervous, and apologize.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-09-2020, 09:15 PM)mikesez Wrote: When I was in Germany, non Germans would mistake me for a German-American when they saw my name. "Visiting family? Hahaha?" They'd say.  Actual Germans would recognize the true meaning of my name, get nervous, and apologize.

Nice to meet you Mike. Is that German?

(11-09-2020, 09:17 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-09-2020, 09:15 PM)mikesez Wrote: When I was in Germany, non Germans would mistake me for a German-American when they saw my name. "Visiting family? Hahaha?" They'd say.  Actual Germans would recognize the true meaning of my name, get nervous, and apologize.

Nice to meet you Mike. Is that German?

It's my last name.  I have a Yiddish last name.  People who don't meet a lot of Jews just think it's German though.

(11-09-2020, 09:18 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-09-2020, 09:17 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Nice to meet you Mike. Is that German?

It's my last name.  I have a Yiddish last name.  People who don't meet a lot of Jews just think it's German though.

Hitler?

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2020, 09:26 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

Both my actual last name and my mother's maiden name are German.

One means Soldier or General the other means farmer.

My father's last name (who was a Green Beret) means soldier.

My mother's (who was 100% German) last name means farmer.... though her father was a man my father even feared. He'd go into a bar and pick a fight with 5 men and then win... with a wooden leg. He was a Helluva man and I'm proud to have called him my opa.

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2020, 09:47 PM by mikesez.)

(11-09-2020, 09:24 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:

Both my actual last name and my mother's maiden name are German.

One means Soldier or General the other means farmer.

My father's last name (who was a Green Beret) means soldier.

My mother's (who was 100% German) last name means farmer.... though her father was a man my father even feared. He'd go into a bar and pick a fight with 5 men and then win... with a wooden leg. He was a Helluva man and I'm proud to have called him my opa.

That's awesome.
I never got to meet my Zaydeh.
He died when my dad was a teenager.
My dad hasn't ever been able to explain if he was a religious or not, good with money or not, patient or not.  All he ever says is "he was a good man.  He loved me.  My life changed forever when he was gone."

CNN has rescinded AZ to Biden. Stay tuned...

(11-09-2020, 11:47 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: CNN has rescinded AZ to Biden. Stay tuned...

Aren't you always calling CNN fake news?

(11-09-2020, 11:47 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: CNN has rescinded AZ to Biden. Stay tuned...
They just found a little under 10,000 votes that switched from Trump to Biden in 1 county in WI. That 19,000 vote swing makes it a toss up before all the other "glitches" are found and invalid votes thrown out.

These "glitches" were coded or the machines were connected to the internet. The logs are also not kept, so the trail is not there to audit. 100% manual recount needs to be done.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Another update, RCP has already pulled PA from Biden .... he now is no longer the predicted president

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2020, 06:17 AM by The Real Marty.)

(11-08-2020, 10:19 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
Drip,  drip, drip

https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status...76737?s=19

The Gateway Pundit told you a flat-out lie.  

The story is completely false.  

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2020/...entif.html

Lead Stories reached out to officials in Fulton County, Georgia, to ask about the allegation. They responded in a short statement, which read:

Quote:Fulton County is aware of allegations of 132,000 ballots being 'flagged.' These claims are simply false and baseless. Certain news organizations have circulated this information without contacting Fulton County for confirmation."
When asked specifically about the 132,000 purported "flags," a spokeswoman for the county said she was not aware of such a phenomenon. Jessica Corbitt said:
Quote:From what we can tell, the entire claim is false."
Georgia was a major battleground state in the 2020 presidential election. The secretary of state, who oversees statewide election data, is a Republican, Brad Raffensperger.
NewsGuard, a company that uses trained journalist to rank the reliability of websites, describes thegatewaypundit.com as:
Quote:A partisan conservative website that regularly publishes hoaxes, conspiracy theories, and unsubstantiated claims, including those related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
According to NewsGuard the site does not maintain basic standards of accuracy and accountability. Read their full assessment here.

(11-10-2020, 01:05 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
They just found a little under 10,000 votes that switched from Trump to Biden in 1 county in WI. That 19,000 vote swing makes it a toss up before all the other "glitches" are found and invalid votes thrown out.

These "glitches" were coded or the machines were connected to the internet. The logs are also not kept, so the trail is not there to audit. 100% manual recount needs to be done.

Source?  Link?

Rescinded?  I can't find where they ever called AZ for Biden.

Yeah, you gotta watch Gateway Pundit. It's the most unreliable of the conservative sites. I hate that. They got me with one of the poll watchers changing votes. News needs to be verified, and I stop visiting sites when they lie.

CNN never called Arizona. I've been watching the different tally's for days wondering why some outlets have Biden at 279 while others like the AP have him at 290

(11-10-2020, 01:05 AM)p_rushing Wrote:

I haven’t confirmed that. I think that was a hoax. The picture I saw looked like they picked Rock county and just photoshopped the picture by switching their names. Either way, I’m confident there have been more “glitches”. 

I also read that the rejection rate for ballots is 30 times smaller in some states than it was during the last election. All of these statistical anomalies can’t be coincidences.