Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(11-11-2020, 06:08 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(11-10-2020, 10:08 PM)p_rushing Wrote: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11...iden-lost/

This isn't verified yet, but the website and data is available for now. You can do your own analysis. The numbers are crazy and with the dead people voting, fake voters, and other fraud, Trump should be able to reverse the con.

AGAIN with the Gateway Pundit?  After they told you a flat out bald face LIE about 132,000 ballots being flagged for wrong address?   This is your source?  You guys are shameless.

Either you don't care about the truth, or you are completely delusional.

(11-10-2020, 10:57 PM)p_rushing Wrote: It's election day votes in a split county. Trump team thinks he wins by a few thousand. There are also all the votes they threw out because they gave people on election day sharpies. So again more Trump votes should come in there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That is another lie.  Election day votes were never thrown out because people used sharpies.
Watch this analysis by MIT grad, maybe it will be good enough for your source requirements.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=emb_...tu5Y5obWPk

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2020, 10:05 AM by The Real Marty.)

(11-11-2020, 09:10 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 06:08 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: AGAIN with the Gateway Pundit?  After they told you a flat out bald face LIE about 132,000 ballots being flagged for wrong address?   This is your source?  You guys are shameless.

Either you don't care about the truth, or you are completely delusional.

That is another lie.  Election day votes were never thrown out because people used sharpies.
Watch this analysis by MIT grad, maybe it will be good enough for your source requirements.

You keep jumping from one source to another, from one allegation to another, one lie after another; they all get knocked down, and as soon as one gets knocked down, you pop up with another one.  It makes me question your motives.

You don't have enough credibility left for me to take the effort to respond to you any more.  It's too much work.  Just stop. You are intentionally harming the country by spreading proven lies about the integrity of the Presidential election.  Who are you?

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2020, 10:04 AM by p_rushing.)

We have the USPS telling the media that the whistleblower retract all his statements. They print it as fact with no sources confirming it.

Then a video is released showing him saying he didn't and there are recordings of the USPS threatening him to retract his statements.

(11-11-2020, 10:00 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 09:10 AM)p_rushing Wrote: Watch this analysis by MIT grad, maybe it will be good enough for your source requirements.

You keep jumping from one source to another, from one allegation to another, one lie after another; they all get knocked down, and as soon as one gets knocked down, you pop up with another one.  It makes me question your motives.
What is the lie here? Show me. It is the publicly available data that was used to report the election votes by the MSM. It defies logic and is not natural.

(11-11-2020, 10:02 AM)p_rushing Wrote: We have the USPS telling the media that the whistleblower retract all his statements. They print it as fact with no sources confirming it.

Then a video is released showing him saying he didn't and there are recordings of the USPS threatening him to retract his statements.

That’s called the internet.

It appears you’re having a tough time deciphering what’s true and what’s false (like 99% of AMERICA).

My advice (which I’m sure means nothing to you) is to step away from social media right now because it’s a cess pool of hate and wrong information.

(11-11-2020, 10:02 AM)p_rushing Wrote: We have the USPS telling the media that the whistleblower retract all his statements. They print it as fact with no sources confirming it.

(11-11-2020, 10:00 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: You keep jumping from one source to another, from one allegation to another, one lie after another; they all get knocked down, and as soon as one gets knocked down, you pop up with another one.  It makes me question your motives.
What is the lie here? Show me. It is the publicly available data that was used to report the election votes by the MSM. It defies logic and is not natural.

You lied about ballots being rejected because the voters used sharpies.  You lied about 132,000 ballots being flagged for address changes.  Those are both proven lies.  And now you pop up with another one and ask me to prove that it is a lie.  

You have no credibility left.  You are intentionally harming the country by impugning the integrity of our Presidential election with proven lies.  It makes me question your motives.  

No, I'm not going to take the effort the knock down every allegation you post.  Because you will just pop up with another one.  It's too much work.

There were 132k ballots flagged for address changes in Fulton County. That doesn’t mean they’re invalid, but it also doesn’t mean some won’t get thrown out.

The USPS whistleblower and Project Veritas both insist that he was coerced into telling them what they want to hear. And, after listening to some of the interview, the investigators are clear in their intent. They openly say they want to scare him and “help [him] remember” what really happened.

Some of the things released have been lies, but if you ignore all of the voting irregularities and statistical anomalies (near impossibilities) under the guise that we have to maintain the integrity of the Presidential election, then what’s the difference? Aren’t both side turning their nose up at evidence?

And all of that after pretending that Trump pissed on hookers and was a Russian agent? I think we can take a couple weeks to recount some of these otherwise questionable results in states that violated their own election laws (Pennsylvania and Wisconsin).

(11-11-2020, 10:20 AM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: There were 132k ballots flagged for address changes in Fulton County. That doesn’t mean they’re invalid, but it also doesn’t mean some won’t get thrown out.

The USPS whistleblower and Project Veritas both insist that he was coerced into telling them what they want to hear. And, after listening to some of the interview, the investigators are clear in their intent. They openly say they want to scare him and “help [him] remember” what really happened.

Some of the things released have been lies, but if you ignore all of the voting irregularities and statistical anomalies (near impossibilities) under the guise that we have to maintain the integrity of the Presidential election, then what’s the difference? Aren’t both side turning their nose up at evidence?

And all of that after pretending that Trump pissed on hookers and was a Russian agent? I think we can take a couple weeks to recount some of these otherwise questionable results in states that violated their own election laws (Pennsylvania and Wisconsin).

Jesus Christ, your VERY FIRST SENTENCE is wrong.  There were not 132,000 ballots flagged for address change in Fulton County.  That is false.

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2020, 10:47 AM by JagNGeorgia.)

(11-11-2020, 10:24 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 10:20 AM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: There were 132k ballots flagged for address changes in Fulton County. That doesn’t mean they’re invalid, but it also doesn’t mean some won’t get thrown out.

Jesus Christ, your VERY FIRST SENTENCE is wrong.  There were not 132,000 ballots flagged for address change in Fulton County.  That is false.

Is this your reaction to everything you don’t like talking about or just things that tHreAteN dEmOcRaCy? Dude, calm down. 

132k ballots were flagged for possible address changes, and the subsequent tweets after that information was released said that they were likely to thrown out. Fulton County employees said it was unsubstantiated, but the pollster that did it showed 132k of those registered in Fulton had a change of address notification. That also doesn’t mean 132k of those with address changes also voted or that any would get thrown out. The information doesn’t appear incorrect, only the interpretation of it. 

Fulton County had this problem two years ago, by the way. Abrahams rushed to register people and registered a bunch of ineligible voters or recorded incorrect information. She supposedly registered more this year too.

Yeah, it's hard to use any of this as information right now. I think conservatives need to be very careful which sources they are using moving forward. I stopped relying on Gateway Pundit the very first time they posted an incorrect story. It is the job of journalists to verify information, and, if they aren't going to do it, I'm not going to go there. It's one thing to "hope" something might be true, and another to post it as evidence.

That said, I personally went through numbers in the other thread that I thought were suspicious. I still think something fraudulent went down, but I don't have any proof. It's the job of the DOJ to find it. If they are relying on a few whistleblowers and isolated incidents of fraud, they aren't going to have a case. It only shows there were mechanisms for fraud, which is different that proving the election was won by fraud. I don't even want Trump to win if he can't make an absolutely irrefutable case that Democrats cheated. It needs to be rock solid, and nothing that's posted so far shows that. I hope the Supreme Court is not put in a position where its credibility takes a hit in determining the outcome of this election.

Liberals, on the other hand, need to stop trusting everything they hear. This is a two way street and we are all being lied to on a constant basis, and the MSM is right there with the Gateway Pundit. The only difference is they hold institutional power. I wish we would collectively boycott agencies that lie to us. This corruption ultimately falls on us for not holding these institutions to a higher standard.

(11-11-2020, 10:46 AM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 10:24 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Jesus Christ, your VERY FIRST SENTENCE is wrong.  There were not 132,000 ballots flagged for address change in Fulton County.  That is false.

Is this your reaction to everything you don’t like talking about or just things that tHreAteN dEmOcRaCy? Dude, calm down. 

132k ballots were flagged for possible address changes, and the subsequent tweets after that information was released said that they were likely to thrown out. Fulton County employees said it was unsubstantiated, but the pollster that did it showed 132k of those registered in Fulton had a change of address notification. That also doesn’t mean 132k of those with address changes also voted or that any would get thrown out. The information doesn’t appear incorrect, only the interpretation of it. 

Fulton County had this problem two years ago, by the way. Abrahams rushed to register people and registered a bunch of ineligible voters or recorded incorrect information. She supposedly registered more this year too.

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/209913188...ty-georgia

"Have 132,000 ballots in Fulton County, Georgia, been identified as likely ineligible? No, that's not true: Officials in that county characterized the claim as 'false and baseless.' The claim appeared in an article (archived here) published by Gateway Pundit on November 8, 2020. "

Even the "Gateway Pundit" has backed away from the claim and blamed another website as the source of the allegation.  

The allegation was a lie.  Now, you can tap-dance like you just did, but, even in the slim chance that what you are now saying is true, it doesn't change the fact that "132,000 votes in Fulton County have been identified as likely ineligible..." was a lie.  

Trump supporters just don't seem to care about being lied to, by Trump or anyone who supports Trump.  Truth goes out the window.  The only thing that matters is Trump.  

(11-11-2020, 10:59 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 10:46 AM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Is this your reaction to everything you don’t like talking about or just things that tHreAteN dEmOcRaCy? Dude, calm down. 

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/209913188...ty-georgia

"Have 132,000 ballots in Fulton County, Georgia, been identified as likely ineligible? No, that's not true: Officials in that county characterized the claim as 'false and baseless.' The claim appeared in an article (archived here) published by Gateway Pundit on November 8, 2020. "

Even the "Gateway Pundit" has backed away from the claim and blamed another website as the source of the allegation.  

The allegation was a lie.  Now, you can tap-dance like you just did, but, even in the slim chance that what you are now saying is true, it doesn't change the fact that "132,000 votes in Fulton County have been identified as likely ineligible..." was a lie.  

Trump supporters just don't seem to care about being lied to, by Trump or anyone who supports Trump.  Truth goes out the window.  The only thing that matters is Trump.  

It's more of an anyone but Kamala standpoint cause Biden will be dead in a few months. And then Civil War. And that's not something anyone wants.

If he had chosen ANY other VP, I doubt you'd see this much vitriol.

(11-11-2020, 11:03 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 10:59 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: https://www.newsbreak.com/news/209913188...ty-georgia

It's more of an anyone but Kamala standpoint cause Biden will be dead in a few months. And then Civil War. And that's not something anyone wants.

Can’t believe you’re drunk at 10am.

(11-11-2020, 11:07 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 11:03 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: It's more of an anyone but Kamala standpoint cause Biden will be dead in a few months. And then Civil War. And that's not something anyone wants.

Can’t believe you’re drunk at 10am.

I can't believe you think Biden can live past the halfway point of next year. He can't even speak in full sentences.

(11-10-2020, 11:13 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(11-10-2020, 11:02 PM)mikesez Wrote: Was your college also in FL? 
Did you tell the supervisor of elections you were moving?
Florida is very permissive that college students can vote at their college address or at their parents' house.

I lived in Orange when I registered, then I registered in Hillsborough, and then Orange again.  Each time the form asked me for my new address and my former address.  I can only assume that the "new" county called the "old" county and had them take me off their list.
I never changed my address while in college so I voted absentee. No issues with that as that follows the laws.

Once you move out of state there is nothing you can do. You can change your address in state, it just puts you in the right county and district to get the right ballots. You can't change your address to an out of state address except for absentee ballot requests.

Florida was notified several times, but basically was told there was nothing that could be done and to just destroy anything sent. They said eventually I would fall off the role.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I wonder if it has to do with the census. I've been in NC for 10 years so I dropped off the list. My parents have been here since 2017 and they are no longer on the list down there either.

Dang. Y'all need to put your junk back in your pants and chill. Maybe take some blood pressure meds.

Georgia will have a manual recount.

(11-11-2020, 11:03 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 10:59 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: https://www.newsbreak.com/news/209913188...ty-georgia

I agree 100%.

Why the vitriol.though?

I've noticed women politicians seem to get the most vilification around here. Underlying issues?

(11-11-2020, 05:24 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Why the vitriol.though?

I've noticed women politicians seem to get the most vilification around here. Underlying issues?

Her ridiculous stance on gun control. She was in agreement with Beto O'Rourke that they would send people to come to your door and confiscate (aka steal), your semi-automatic rifles. This would surely start a civil war. My hatred for her has nothing to do with her being a woman. I actually voted for a woman, (Libertarian candidate Jo Jorgensen.) It has everything to do with her idiotic stance on semi-automatic rifles which would cause way more unnecessary bloodshed than all of the mass shootings combined. You can't just steal from law abiding citizens. The problem needs to be addressed with the mentally ill and violent people. They should not own weapons. Taking them away from everyone, because of a few bad apples is taking away the freedoms of law abiding citizens.