Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(11-15-2020, 11:16 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 11:07 PM)p_rushing Wrote: There is also the play using the EO Trump signed in 2018. If they have proof, NSA monitoring traffic, AWS servers, etc, Trump can seize assets from all of big tech, MSM, dems, etc. He can at any point shut them all down if there was foreign involvement and having vote counting machines in other countries is foreign involvement.

I doubt he wants to do that, but he could tear it all down if he wanted to. I would love for the votes to be thrown out, so they don't have to work on the voting software before January. Then start the process of tearing that apart with a real AG from the Trump legal team since Barr won't do anything. Arrest them all and charge them with treason.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Hope you are right. I will say that Trump seems really calm about all of this. I do know that we can't maintain a democracy where 70 million people don't trust the outcome of an election.
Can we get an example of Trump being calm about losing the election?

Because screaming “I WON. I WAS CHEATED” may just be the exact opposite of “remaining calm”.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm now offering a second sig bet -
In the next two years, Trump is either indicted, or leaves the US for a non-extraditing country such as Dubai.
Once Trump is indicted or leaves the country, I get your sig for a month.
If the two year deadline comes and he's still in the US with no indictments, you get my sig for a month.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2020, 09:12 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(11-16-2020, 08:52 AM)mikesez Wrote: I'm now offering a second sig bet -
In the next two years, Trump is either indicted, or leaves the US for a non-extraditing country such as Dubai.
If the two year deadline comes and he's still in the US with no indictments, you get my sig for a month.

I don't think he will be indicted to any extent but I do see perhaps he and Melania getting a divorce; either than or the pull the Bill and Hillary total separation but remain married just for the sake of it.

Combine Trump's obsession of his loss, coupled with all of his external affairs while being married to Melania that were made public information (especially the 6-month affair in which the playboy model had sex with Donald in he and Melania's bedroom) and I really don't see how she'd be able to proceed with him on a day to day basis.

It's time for Melania to get back what little integrity she has left.  The "stop the bullying" campaign sure as hell was a flop.

(11-16-2020, 12:45 AM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: LMAO...  I go away for a week and the board regresses THIS badly?!?!

You guys are so clueless.  You know why Trump lawyers have lost 20 law suits alleging fraud?  Because there wasn't any.  Read the transcripts of the (Republican) judges actually making fun of his legal team's illogical arguments.   Trump has been making this election fraud excuse ready for years to protect his ego if he lost.  You sheep are just dumb enough to believe it.  Go follow your anti-intellectual fake Trump news on Newsmaxx or OAN.  Its just embarrassing for anyone with real conservative principles that cares about this country to even consider Trump as conservative.

Laughing

What political principles has he expressed that you associate with liberals, rather than conservatives?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(11-16-2020, 09:11 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

I don't think he will be indicted to any extent but I do see perhaps he and Melania getting a divorce; either than or the pull the Bill and Hillary total separation but remain married just for the sake of it.

Combine Trump's obsession of his loss, coupled with all of his external affairs while being married to Melania that were made public information (especially the 6-month affair in which the playboy model had sex with Donald in he and Melania's bedroom) and I really don't see how she'd be able to proceed with him on a day to day basis.

It's time for Melania to get back what little integrity she has left.  The "stop the bullying" campaign sure as hell was a flop.

I think this is closer to real expectations. But you also need to remember that Melania, I’m sure, dismissed many younger and more compatible suitors for the lifestyle Donald’s money offered. She went into this relationship fully aware and with an agenda of her own. However, I don’t think she foresaw it being published on page one.

Indictments are a dime a dozen in this frenzied political atmosphere. Plus, once Trump leaves office political gunsights will be trained elsewhere.

Trump will be indicted for something, almost assuredly.

(11-16-2020, 09:11 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

Now do Michelle's school lunch program. I will wait...

Dude, Don and Melania are and have been in the Bill/Hillary state even before he ran for president. She is a 50 year old woman with the body of a 35 year old woman married to a 74 year old dude. They probably never see each other as it is. Maybe Don gets off watching her with "the help". You never know what goes on behind closed doors or what arrangements are in place, and everything else is just speculation, and hope in your case.

(11-16-2020, 09:31 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Now do Michelle's school lunch program. I will wait...

My kids are still bitter over Michelle taking Chick-fil-A off of their High School lunch a la carte menu ~ 6 or 7 years ago.

(11-16-2020, 09:31 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Trump will be indicted for something, almost assuredly.

Just like the impeachment; strictly for the trophy.

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2020, 10:00 AM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-16-2020, 09:15 AM)Sneakers Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 12:45 AM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: LMAO...  I go away for a week and the board regresses THIS badly?!?!

You guys are so clueless.  You know why Trump lawyers have lost 20 law suits alleging fraud?  Because there wasn't any.  Read the transcripts of the (Republican) judges actually making fun of his legal team's illogical arguments.   Trump has been making this election fraud excuse ready for years to protect his ego if he lost.  You sheep are just dumb enough to believe it.  Go follow your anti-intellectual fake Trump news on Newsmaxx or OAN.  Its just embarrassing for anyone with real conservative principles that cares about this country to even consider Trump as conservative.

Laughing

What political principles has he expressed that you associate with liberals, rather than conservatives?

You understand that these things are not binary... right?  Meaning the simple-minded argument that "well, if he isn't one, he MUST be the other" is ridiculous... right?

He is not conservative.  Conservatives are fiscally responsible.  He has increased the deficit each of his 4 years in office.

He is not conservative.  Conservatives have respect for Christian morals and respect for other people.  He only cares about himself.

He is not conservative.  Conservatives want to cut taxes to improve the lives of working class people.  His tax cut gave crumbs to the working class while giving over 90% of the tax cuts (that increased the deficit) to the Top 1% of Americans who were doing fine without it.

Its embarrassing if you don't understand that, and still call yourself a "conservative".

(11-16-2020, 09:36 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 09:31 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Trump will be indicted for something, almost assuredly.

Just like the impeachment; strictly for the trophy.

Spoken like a good little sheep!
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2020, 11:05 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

I hope he takes his hell spawn with him.

(11-16-2020, 09:36 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 09:31 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Now do Michelle's school lunch program. I will wait...

My kids are still bitter over Michelle taking Chick-fil-A off of their High School lunch a la carte menu ~ 6 or 7 years ago.

Wait a minute......... you mean Chick-Fil-A isn't healthy?

(11-16-2020, 11:02 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 09:36 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: My kids are still bitter over Michelle taking Chick-fil-A off of their High School lunch a la carte menu ~ 6 or 7 years ago.

No, homophobic. Much worse.

(11-16-2020, 12:00 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 11:02 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

No, homophobic. Much worse.

I'm still gonna eat there. Although I prefer Popeye's chicken sandwiches.  Smile

(11-16-2020, 01:12 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 12:00 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: No, homophobic. Much worse.

I'm still gonna eat there. Although I prefer Popeye's chicken sandwiches.  Smile

Man, I have to try one of those things. My kids sing its praises.

(11-16-2020, 01:48 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 01:12 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I'm still gonna eat there. Although I prefer Popeye's chicken sandwiches.  Smile

Man, I have to try one of those things. My kids sing its praises.

Honestly, I thought, "How good can a chicken sandwich be?" It was sooooooo much better than any chicken sandwich I have ever had and twice the size. They are $3.99 where I live. It's worth every penny and then some. I highly recommend trying one.

Interesting viewpoint

https://mobile.twitter.com/DineshDSouza/...9875660801

(11-16-2020, 02:26 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Interesting viewpoint

Seriously dude, it's over. The fat lady has sung. The Democrats are taking over the White House at the first of the year. Nothing is gonna stop that. You may hate it, (I don't care either way, because I hate both parties,) but it's still gonna happen. We just all need to accept it and move on with our lives.

Following that line of thought, we don't need proof that Donald Trump cheated on his taxes...only that he COULD have.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

That is just plain stupid and 100% wrong.

If you are on trial for murder, the burden of proof on the prosecuting legal team is not that you COULD have murdered someone, but that you DID kill them.  Time to open your eyes a bit and separate from your herd of sheep.  Think a little for yourself.  You might actually even be good at it, if you try.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

Yes in order to prove election fraud you have to prove it happened and systemically. Not that it "could happen".