Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

Then I’d like my tax dollars back.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-18-2020, 09:31 PM)Jags Wrote: Then I’d like my tax dollars back.

I don't have the money.  I'd give it to you if I did.  Maybe you could go to the parking lot and try to ask the teachers for money.  These are not the best neighborhoods.  You might fit right in doing that!
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-18-2020, 04:25 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-18-2020, 03:15 PM)BushCheney2000 Wrote: I don't know what to think of this. As a big Jo Jorgenson supporter, I'm afraid Trump is trying to end democracy, and Biden is going to steal my guns!!

Trump is unhinged right now though, almost makes me excited for President Harris in a year!

All right, which one of you jack [BLEEP] is this alt?

Not an alt account, have been reading the board for years, grew up in Mandarin and love Minshew, don’t think he’s the answer tho !

Trust me, I’m a die hard Republican. Don’t like paying stupid taxes for healthcare or college education. No one paid for my college up in rural Maryland !

Does this stuff not scare you though? Heard there’s no fraud and he’s trying to steal the election ! Stuff is wild right now !

Don’t like Biden, he can’t even talk ! But I saw a video, Trump can’t even drink water !

Heard the president wants to bomb Iraq or Iran or whatever country out there ! I live 35 minutes from DC, don’t want to get hit with ‘Em bombs !

HAHA. A symbol of the [BLEEP] hole that is now NYC. Hilarious.

[Image: Z5JT4MRIHYI6XHBBHTCQDUEYD4.jpg&w=916]

(11-19-2020, 01:20 AM)BushCheney2000 Wrote:
(11-18-2020, 04:25 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: All right, which one of you jack [BLEEP] is this alt?

Not an alt account, have been reading the board for years, grew up in Mandarin and love Minshew, don’t think he’s the answer tho !

Trust me, I’m a die hard Republican. Don’t like paying stupid taxes for healthcare or college education. No one paid for my college up in rural Maryland !

Does this stuff not scare you though? Heard there’s no fraud and he’s trying to steal the election ! Stuff is wild right now !

Don’t like Biden, he can’t even talk ! But I saw a video, Trump can’t even drink water !

Heard the president wants to bomb Iraq or Iran or whatever country out there ! I live 35 minutes from DC, don’t want to get hit with ‘Em bombs !
You’re a Terp too?!

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2020, 11:42 AM by JackCity.)

yikes

https://twitter.com/ChrisMegerian/status...3627659270

more evidence of republicans trying to steal the election

https://twitter.com/annalecta/status/132...5916318721

(11-19-2020, 11:36 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 01:20 AM)BushCheney2000 Wrote: Not an alt account, have been reading the board for years, grew up in Mandarin and love Minshew, don’t think he’s the answer tho !

You’re a Terp too?!

Live in Maryland, went to Mount St Mary's University out in Emmitsburg MD, just north of Frederick MD and south of Gettysburg PA, but that was many years ago !

(11-19-2020, 12:44 PM)BushCheney2000 Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 11:36 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: You’re a Terp too?!

Live in Maryland, went to Mount St Mary's University out in Emmitsburg MD, just north of Frederick MD and south of Gettysburg PA, but that was many years ago !
Love Mount Saint Mary’s. I played in a big basketball tournament there and then went to Mountain Gate for food after.

I live in Montgomery County currently but glad to see a fellow maryland resident on the board.

(11-19-2020, 11:39 AM)JackCity Wrote: yikes

All that and only one person charged with 10 counts of submitting false voter registration information... and according to you guys, that’s not even considered election fraud.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-19-2020, 01:04 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

All that and only one person charged with 10 counts of submitting false voter registration information... and according to you guys, that’s not even considered election fraud.

Weird. why would they even attempt it? Unless....

(11-19-2020, 01:04 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

Nobody said that type of thing isn't fraud.  It is.  It's just 10 votes is not enough to change any outcome.
We are in perfect agreement that this suspect should be punished if these charges of fraud are proven.
We do not agree that this means the election itself is invalid.  You'd need to prove a few thousand similar cases of fraud for that.

Okay...anyone watching the press conference with Rudy? Someone get that man a napkin to whip off the spray on hair color running down his face! Duh!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-19-2020, 02:16 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Okay...anyone watching the press conference with Rudy? Someone get that man a napkin to whip off the spray on hair color running down his face! Duh!

LMAO!  He was a mess in that press conference, wasn't he?  Lots of emotion, lots of grand-standing... but again, no proof or substance.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(11-19-2020, 02:43 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 02:16 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Okay...anyone watching the press conference with Rudy? Someone get that man a napkin to whip off the spray on hair color running down his face! Duh!

LMAO!  He was a mess in that press conference, wasn't he?  Lots of emotion, lots of grand-standing... but again, no proof or substance.

Sworn affidavits are considered evidence in court, and the witness swearing to the accuracy of those statements are also considered evidence.

This doesn't include the allegations of fraud mentioned in those affidavits.

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2020, 03:14 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-19-2020, 03:09 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 02:43 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: LMAO!  He was a mess in that press conference, wasn't he?  Lots of emotion, lots of grand-standing... but again, no proof or substance.

Sworn affidavits are considered evidence in court, and the witness swearing to the accuracy of those statements are also considered evidence.

You can have pages of sworn affidavits that say nothing. There has been no presentation of what they say. ZERO evidence has been presented.  Trump is 1-24 in election court, and that record is about to get worse.

But you believe what you want to believe... what exactly is that again?
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(11-19-2020, 03:09 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 02:43 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: LMAO!  He was a mess in that press conference, wasn't he?  Lots of emotion, lots of grand-standing... but again, no proof or substance.

They can be evidence to get a warrant.
But an affidavit doesn't come with a cross examination, so they don't decide the holding or finding of the court.

(11-19-2020, 03:13 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 03:09 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Sworn affidavits are considered evidence in court, and the witness swearing to the accuracy of those statements are also considered evidence.

You can have pages of sworn affidavits that say nothing. ZERO evidence has been presented.  Trump is 1-24 in election court, and that record is about to get worse.

But you believe what you want to believe... what exactly is that again?

You don't know what evidence is then. Affidavits are considered admissible evidence in court. 

You can ignore the things the affidavits say, but that doesn't mean the things that they allege didn't happen. Murder trials have been made on witness testimony. You saying nothing was presented is ignoring the allegations made in the affidavit. We have videos and pictures of unsecured ballots, observers being rejected and kicked out, and over vote numbers (Wayne County). You say this isn't evidence but you're wrong.

I'm not watching any press conference unless it's held at the Four Seasons Landscaping Company parking lot (with the sex shop next door).

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2020, 03:27 PM by JagNGeorgia.)

(11-19-2020, 03:19 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 03:09 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Sworn affidavits are considered evidence in court, and the witness swearing to the accuracy of those statements are also considered evidence.

They can be evidence to get a warrant.
But an affidavit doesn't come with a cross examination, so they don't decide the holding or finding of the court.

That's not the conversation we're having. We're debating the existence of evidence and if it exist or not. Affidavits are considered evidence, so when you say evidence doesn't exist then you have to choose to ignore those affidavits.

(11-19-2020, 03:23 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I'm not watching any press conference unless it's held at the Four Seasons Landscaping Company parking lot (with the sex shop next door).

The Chuck E. Cheese had a birthday party, so we'll take what we can get at this point.

(11-19-2020, 03:23 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I'm not watching any press conference unless it's held at the Four Seasons Landscaping Company parking lot (with the sex shop next door).
Bwahahaha

Fox News has turned on Trump and it is funny every single time.