Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

History and ongoing? Happy?

Imagine being able to objectively point out the good and the bad? We will get you there.

Even Canada isn't perfect.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-19-2020, 10:10 PM)lastonealive Wrote: History and ongoing? Happy?

Imagine being able to objectively point out the good and the bad? We will get you there.

Even Canada isn't perfect.

Your inferiority complex is showing again.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I got tested for the ‘rona this morning after learning about a potential exposure. The results say I’m negative, and I don’t have the ‘rona either.

(11-20-2020, 01:14 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I got tested for the ‘rona this morning after learning about a potential exposure. The results say I’m negative, and I don’t have the ‘rona either.

Did it feel like they were poking your brain when they did it? Maybe that’s why it was negative. Ninja
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-20-2020, 01:20 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 01:14 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I got tested for the ‘rona this morning after learning about a potential exposure. The results say I’m negative, and I don’t have the ‘rona either.

Did it feel like they were poking your brain when they did it? Maybe that’s why it was negative. Ninja

You do the swabbing yourself. After giving all your info they hand you a kit and proceed to another table. You hand them the kit, they confirm your info, open up the swab packet so you can take the swab. 

That’s where it went down hill. I thought I was doing a good job of it when the attendant erupted, “Oh my gawd. Your nose!”

Anyway, the test they do doesn’t require a brain tickle. Just run the swab around each nostril 10 times. It still brings tears to your eyes.

Glad to hear you're OK!
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-20-2020, 01:34 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 01:20 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Did it feel like they were poking your brain when they did it? Maybe that’s why it was negative. Ninja

You do the swabbing yourself. After giving all your info they hand you a kit and proceed to another table. You hand them the kit, they confirm your info, open up the swab packet so you can take the swab. 

That’s where it went down hill. I thought I was doing a good job of it when the attendant erupted, “Oh my gawd. Your nose!”

Anyway, the test they do doesn’t require a brain tickle. Just run the swab around each nostril 10 times. It still brings tears to your eyes.

A diy test...I think I could handle that. I swear the nurse that did mine shoved it up my nose so far she swabbed stuff I breathed in back in the 80’s! On a happy note, my rona test was negative, but the down side was them trying to get me to go to rehab for my alleged cocaine addiction.   Laughing

(11-20-2020, 01:52 PM)mikesez Wrote:

Glad to hear you're OK!

Thanks.

(11-20-2020, 02:11 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 01:34 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:  

A diy test...I think I could handle that. I swear the nurse that did mine shoved it up my nose so far she swabbed stuff I breathed in back in the 80’s! On a happy note, my rona test was negative, but the down side was them trying to get me to go to rehab for my alleged cocaine addiction.   Laughing

My daughter and my neighbors all did tests in the last week, all negative, and none of them had to go more than a half inch up the nose.  Not at all like the one I submitted to months and months ago.  Oy!  I didn't know they could scratch your ears from your nose!

(11-20-2020, 04:11 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 02:11 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: A diy test...I think I could handle that. I swear the nurse that did mine shoved it up my nose so far she swabbed stuff I breathed in back in the 80’s! On a happy note, my rona test was negative, but the down side was them trying to get me to go to rehab for my alleged cocaine addiction.   Laughing

My daughter and my neighbors all did tests in the last week, all negative, and none of them had to go more than a half inch up the nose.  Not at all like the one I submitted to months and months ago.  Oy!  I didn't know they could scratch your ears from your nose!

I had mine back in may, I think she hit the top of my head!

(11-20-2020, 04:41 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 04:11 PM)mikesez Wrote: My daughter and my neighbors all did tests in the last week, all negative, and none of them had to go more than a half inch up the nose.  Not at all like the one I submitted to months and months ago.  Oy!  I didn't know they could scratch your ears from your nose!

I had mine back in may, I think she hit the top of my head!

No mike, when they shoved that up your nose, that wasn’t a Covid test. That was a lobotomy.

(11-20-2020, 10:57 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 04:41 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I had mine back in may, I think she hit the top of my head!

No mike, when they shoved that up your nose, that wasn’t a Covid test. That was a lobotomy.

So *that's* why I feel so much better.  Thanks!

(11-19-2020, 04:02 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 02:48 PM)snaxdelrio Wrote: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews...ckdown.amp

Australia locked down lol

But I thought they kicked rona’s butt?

Looks like they did.  Saw a break out - acted quickly and decisively with zero new cases recorded today....yep ZERO new cases.

(11-21-2020, 10:25 PM)captivating Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 04:02 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: But I thought they kicked rona’s butt?

Looks like they did.  Saw a break out - acted quickly and decisively with zero new cases recorded today....yep ZERO new cases.

Their public education system must be better than ourselves... less mask-less idiots.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(11-21-2020, 10:25 PM)captivating Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 04:02 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: But I thought they kicked rona’s butt?

Because they’re not allowed to leave their homes. That’s not kicking it’s butt, that’s hiding from it. Are they going to live like that forever? Because the virus was waiting for them when they started living life again.

(11-21-2020, 10:57 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 10:25 PM)captivating Wrote: Looks like they did.  Saw a break out - acted quickly and decisively with zero new cases recorded today....yep ZERO new cases.

Because they’re not allowed to leave their homes. That’s not kicking it’s butt, that’s hiding from it. Are they going to live like that forever? Because the virus was waiting for them when they started living life again.

Not true... LOA says he just went to a football game and it was full attendance. Was it soccer or Aussie rules, LOA?

(11-21-2020, 11:01 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 10:57 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Because they’re not allowed to leave their homes. That’s not kicking it’s butt, that’s hiding from it. Are they going to live like that forever? Because the virus was waiting for them when they started living life again.

Not true... LOA says he just went to a football game and it was full attendance. Was it soccer or Aussie rules, LOA?

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus...s-lockdown

They are back in lockdown now.

(11-21-2020, 10:57 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 10:25 PM)captivating Wrote: Looks like they did.  Saw a break out - acted quickly and decisively with zero new cases recorded today....yep ZERO new cases.

If something was out there killing one person every ten seconds, wouldn't you hide too?

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2020, 04:35 AM by lastonealive.)

(11-21-2020, 11:01 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 10:57 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Because they’re not allowed to leave their homes. That’s not kicking it’s butt, that’s hiding from it. Are they going to live like that forever? Because the virus was waiting for them when they started living life again.

Rugby League. I wasn't in attendance however. Looked great on tv though after so many people empty or half full stadiums worldwide.

(11-21-2020, 10:32 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:

Their public education system must be better than ourselves... less mask-less idiots.

Actually hardly ever see anyone in a mask. Even on public transport. 

No cases in community for so long in certain states it's basically normal living.

(11-22-2020, 04:33 AM)lastonealive Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 11:01 PM)mikesez Wrote: Not true... LOA says he just went to a football game and it was full attendance. Was it soccer or Aussie rules, LOA?

Rugby League. I wasn't in attendance however. Looked great on tv though after so many people empty or half full stadiums worldwide.

(11-21-2020, 10:32 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Their public education system must be better than ourselves... less mask-less idiots.

Actually hardly ever see anyone in a mask. Even on public transport. 

No cases in community for so long in certain states it's basically normal living.

Bunny posted an article about South Australia going back to lockdown.  I assume you're not there? Which state are you in and when did your lockdown end? Which state was the rugby match in?