Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(11-20-2020, 03:44 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 03:32 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: https://twitter.com/PAHouseGOP/status/13...02754?s=20

Is this your idea of evidence?  The Trump campaign is intentionally trying to discredit the computer systems without proof.  There is no proof... just accusations.  Accusations a blind man could have seen coming years ago from Trump's telegraphed rhetoric like "the only way I lose is if its rigged".  His claims would be more credible (not much more, mind you) if he wasn't telegraphing his course of action for when he lost.

Wake me up when someone has ANY proof of widespread voter fraud.

Showed me where I called this any kind of evidence...I’ll wait.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-20-2020, 04:44 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 03:44 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Is this your idea of evidence?  The Trump campaign is intentionally trying to discredit the computer systems without proof.  There is no proof... just accusations.  Accusations a blind man could have seen coming years ago from Trump's telegraphed rhetoric like "the only way I lose is if its rigged".  His claims would be more credible (not much more, mind you) if he wasn't telegraphing his course of action for when he lost.

Wake me up when someone has ANY proof of widespread voter fraud.

Showed me where I called this any kind of evidence...I’ll wait.

Thanks for waiting!  See that little question mark I typed after my first sentence?  That was me ASKING you if you meant that to be considered as evidence.  You didn't make it clear one way or the other, so I asked.  I am now ASSUMING, from your cheeky response, that you did not. This is a good thing... I'm proud of you.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

My other friend was telling me if that governor from GA signs off on the election there's no fraud !

Trump is a phony ?! That's what all my friends are saying !

How did I vote for him in 2016 ?!

(11-20-2020, 05:21 PM)BushCheney2000 Wrote: My other friend was telling me if that governor from GA signs off on the election there's no fraud !

Trump is a phony ?! That's what all my friends are saying !

How did I vote for him in 2016 ?!

Tell your friends there are people waiting for hot fries and to get back to work.

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2020, 05:50 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-20-2020, 03:05 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 02:15 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Let me ask you this. What do you think is most likely to happen?

This is all for show and to try and get every last dollar from Trumps supporters. They’re getting destroyed in court, big law firms are dropping them and the only people left defending Trump are people with nothing left. Rudy? He’s hanging on by a thread. Jenna? She blasted Trump in 2016 and no one cared about her so she flipped the script and is now defending him for the spotlight.

I think Trump is extremely nervous about what’s going to happen to him after Biden gets into office.

You clearly don't know how the "brotherhood" of politics work.

I know this is an ongoing wet dream for you people, so I won't spoil it.

Is part of the "brotherhood" not respecting the traditional and peaceful transfer of power?  Your view of Trump is like a child's omniscient perspective of their parents.  It will be shattered when he is indicted in a few months.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(11-20-2020, 05:49 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 03:05 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You clearly don't know how the "brotherhood" of politics work.

I know this is an ongoing wet dream for you people, so I won't spoil it.

Is part of the "brotherhood" not respecting the traditional and peaceful transfer of power?  Your view of Trump is like a child's omniscient perspective of their parents.  It will be shattered when he is indicted in a few months.

Cool story.

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2020, 06:02 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-20-2020, 05:52 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 05:49 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Is part of the "brotherhood" not respecting the traditional and peaceful transfer of power?  Your view of Trump is like a child's omniscient perspective of their parents.  It will be shattered when he is indicted in a few months.

Cool story.

I can't wait for you to watch it happen and lose your mind on here!   Laughing

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/ny-p...s-74310140

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ivanka-...d-politics

(11-20-2020, 05:58 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 05:52 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Cool story.

I can't wait for you to watch it happen and lose your mind on here!   Laughing

I don't lose my mind over anything. Stop projecting.

LOL. Joel is going to disappoint so many folks.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/blm-pre...-abolition

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2020, 06:25 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-20-2020, 06:10 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 05:58 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: I can't wait for you to watch it happen and lose your mind on here!   Laughing

I don't lose my mind over anything. Stop projecting.

You're right... you can't lose what you don't currently possess.

(11-20-2020, 06:20 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 06:10 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I don't lose my mind over anything. Stop projecting.

You're right... you can't lose what you don't currently possess.

The voice of experience.

(11-20-2020, 06:38 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 06:20 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: You're right... you can't lose what you don't currently possess.

The voice of experience.

Can someone be banned for having zero redeeming qualities? Asking for a friend.

(11-20-2020, 06:17 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: LOL. Joel is going to disappoint so many folks.

Are those people freaking crazy? Undocumented immigrants have zero rights when it comes to voting. Reparations? For what? I can trace my family back to Ireland and Germany starting in Colorado and Rhode Island. None of my people owned slaves. I'm not paying for [BLEEP]. I owe no one anything. If it's reparations for prison time, good luck with that, and thank Biden and Harris for the crime bill (Biden) and prosecuting criminals (Harris). Again, I owe no one anything.

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2020, 07:48 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-20-2020, 06:56 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 06:38 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: The voice of experience.

I hope not... what else would you do with your free time?!?!?!

For a bunch of so called Conservatives, you guys don't like free speech very much, do you??? CCC (Cancel Culture Con-servatives) huh? Sad.

Laughing

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2020, 07:44 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-20-2020, 06:38 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 06:20 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: You're right... you can't lose what you don't currently possess.

The voice of experience.

Is that considered "trolling"?  Or is that "contributing to the conversation?" Asking for a friend...

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2020, 08:06 PM by mikesez.)

(11-20-2020, 07:20 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 06:17 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: LOL. Joel is going to disappoint so many folks.

Are those people freaking crazy? Undocumented immigrants have zero rights when it comes to voting. Reparations? For what? I can trace my family back to Ireland and Germany starting in Colorado and Rhode Island. None of my people owned slaves. I'm not paying for [BLEEP]. I owe no one anything. If it's reparations for prison time, good luck with that, and thank Biden and Harris for the crime bill (Biden) and prosecuting criminals (Harris). Again, I owe no one anything.

They are crazy, which is why they won't get that meeting they requested.
Fox news wants you to think these fringe people speak for the entire party. They don't.
If Republicans win the two Senate special elections, Joe Biden won't get anything done without the permission of people like Susan Collins. And if the Democrats win, Joe Biden won't get anything done without the permission of Joe manchin.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-20-2020, 07:40 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:

Is that considered "trolling"?  Or is that "contributing to the conversation?"  Asking for a friend...

That was definitely contributing to the conversation at hand. As much as you’ve been trolling on here, you’d think you’d be familiar with what it looks like.

(11-20-2020, 08:15 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 07:40 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Is that considered "trolling"?  Or is that "contributing to the conversation?"  Asking for a friend...

That was definitely contributing to the conversation at hand. As much as you’ve been trolling on here, you’d think you’d be familiar with what it looks like.

It's all subjective.
Try not to keep the conversation on ideas, not on each other.
If you're going to insult someone, try to make it funny.
If someone insults you, try owning it.
If you're going to say something upsetting, make sure it's at least true and on-topic.
Never admit to saying something upsetting just for the sake of upsetting people.
Etc.

(11-20-2020, 06:56 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

The cheese grater just called the can opener "sharp".
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2020, 11:33 PM by mikesez.)

(11-20-2020, 02:48 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 02:15 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Let me ask you this. What do you think is most likely to happen?

This is all for show and to try and get every last dollar from Trumps supporters. They’re getting destroyed in court, big law firms are dropping them and the only people left defending Trump are people with nothing left. Rudy? He’s hanging on by a thread. Jenna? She blasted Trump in 2016 and no one cared about her so she flipped the script and is now defending him for the spotlight.

I think Trump is extremely nervous about what’s going to happen to him after Biden gets into office.

I have no clue what is going to actually happen. But I also don’t have a problem with letting it happen. If you think this is how it’s going to go down, why do you think so many on your side are grumbling moaning and complaining about it happening? It isn’t about the integrity of elections, or they’d never have backed Gore fighting it in 2000, or went all Russia, Russia Russia after the last election. 

And if it really is just a big money grab for him and they have nothing, seems to me the best thing that could happen would be to let it play out then everyone can see it and then politics could go back to how it was before he showed up.

It is about the "integrity of elections".  You just don't understand what those words mean.  Gore conceded after he lost his case for extra recounts.  Hillary conceded and said Trump deserved a chance to lead regardless of if he had colluded with Russia or not. Neither of them asked state legislatures to just ignore the voters and help the Republican. This is different.