Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

Queensland I'm in.
Queensland the state with the biggest sports crowd worldwide since covid.
About 20 percent of Australia's population live in Queensland. Home to the great barrier Reef.

Lockdown is a hard to define thing? Been going to sport and pretty free to move around since start of June it feels like.

Oh 6 deaths here in total. Last was back in mid April

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Planning a large party at our place for Thanksgiving day.  Eating a couple of deep fried turkeys with all of the sides plus a hog and some venison on the smoker.  Lots of shooting and fun planned for the day.  I just hope that the weather cooperates.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(11-23-2020, 05:00 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Planning a large party at our place for Thanksgiving day.  Eating a couple of deep fried turkeys with all of the sides plus a hog and some venison on the smoker.  Lots of shooting and fun planned for the day.  I just hope that the weather cooperates.
If anybody complains, say you are having a funeral for your pet turkey that just died. You are serving refreshments for the funeral.

They actually have rules for 30 people for a funeral, but 10 or even less for Thanksgiving in some places.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

(11-23-2020, 05:14 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 05:00 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Planning a large party at our place for Thanksgiving day.  Eating a couple of deep fried turkeys with all of the sides plus a hog and some venison on the smoker.  Lots of shooting and fun planned for the day.  I just hope that the weather cooperates.
If anybody complains, say you are having a funeral for your pet turkey that just died. You are serving refreshments for the funeral.

They actually have rules for 30 people for a funeral, but 10 or even less for Thanksgiving in some places.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

He’s in Florida...we ain’t got no stinking rules! Ninja
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

PA just banned alcohol sales through Thanksgiving, LMAO!

I didn’t get an invite.  But luckily, my good friend Billy bob, you may know him as William/Bill/Robert/Bobby/Bob or by his middle name John.  I probably won’t arrive with him. In fact I haven’t seen him in ages.  I probably wouldn’t recognize him.  Just know I’m his plus one.

(11-23-2020, 06:23 PM)Jags Wrote:

I didn’t get an invite.  But luckily, my good friend Billy bob, you may know him as William/Bill/Robert/Bobby/Bob or by his middle name John.  I probably won’t arrive with him. In fact I haven’t seen him in ages.  I probably wouldn’t recognize him.  Just know I’m his plus one.

You must be talking about Ricky Bob (actual nic-name for one of my good friends who will be there).  Come on out if you want to, just make sure that you are in a truck or some form of utility vehicle that can drive in sand/dirt.  My driveway isn't in the best shape right now.  We will be shooting pistols (everything from .22 up to .45 ACP), rifles (pretty much standard AR-15's) as well as shooting some skeet.  We also have a turkey that we are packing with tannerite along with blowing other stuff up.  It is mandatory to sample either the apple pie or rootbeer shine while you are there.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(11-23-2020, 07:09 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 06:23 PM)Jags Wrote: I didn’t get an invite.  But luckily, my good friend Billy bob, you may know him as William/Bill/Robert/Bobby/Bob or by his middle name John.  I probably won’t arrive with him. In fact I haven’t seen him in ages.  I probably wouldn’t recognize him.  Just know I’m his plus one.

You must be talking about Ricky Bob (actual nic-name for one of my good friends who will be there).  Come on out if you want to, just make sure that you are in a truck or some form of utility vehicle that can drive in sand/dirt.  My driveway isn't in the best shape right now.  We will be shooting pistols (everything from .22 up to .45 ACP), rifles (pretty much standard AR-15's) as well as shooting some skeet.  We also have a turkey that we are packing with tannerite along with blowing other stuff up.  It is mandatory to sample either the apple pie or rootbeer shine while you are there.

Good ole Ricky Bobby!  You ain’t first your last!  He always called me “the magic man”.  

All of that sounds like a lot of fun.  I’m sure you and the family/friends will have a blast.  Literally!  The turkey stuffed with tannerite is a great idea!!  Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone else one here.  Even mike.

Wait.... is this a thanksgiving thread now? Sweet!

I’m gonna have Turkey, mashed taters, corn pudding, stuffing, gravy, apple pie, sweet potatoe dish that has the marshmallows on top. So good.

Green bean casserole can kick rocks though. Very overrated.

(11-23-2020, 07:59 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
Wait.... is this a thanksgiving thread now? Sweet!

I’m gonna have Turkey, mashed taters, corn pudding, stuffing, gravy, apple pie, sweet potatoe dish that has the marshmallows on top. So good.

Don’t you dare talk bad about green bean casserole!  That stuff is amazing!

(11-23-2020, 08:05 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 07:59 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Wait.... is this a thanksgiving thread now? Sweet!

Don’t you dare talk bad about green bean casserole!  That stuff is amazing!
SEVERELY overrated. Possibly the most overrated dish of all time.

(11-23-2020, 08:15 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 08:05 PM)Jags Wrote: Don’t you dare talk bad about green bean casserole!  That stuff is amazing!
SEVERELY overrated. Possibly the most overrated dish of all time.

Well, you can take your marshmallow filled sweet potataturds and shove them up yer [BLEEP]. Probably will taste the same.

(11-23-2020, 08:29 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 08:15 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: SEVERELY overrated. Possibly the most overrated dish of all time.

Well, you can take your marshmallow filled sweet potataturds and shove them up yer [BLEEP]. Probably will taste the same.

Yeah, sweet potato casserole with pecans is where it’s at!

(11-23-2020, 08:39 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 08:29 PM)Jags Wrote: Well, you can take your marshmallow filled sweet potataturds and shove them up yer [BLEEP]. Probably will taste the same.

Yeah, sweet potato casserole with pecans is where it’s at!
Thank you! My wife makes it and there is never leftovers.

However, do you know what dish always has leftovers at everyone’s thanksgiving? That’s right. Green bean casserole.

(11-23-2020, 08:41 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 08:39 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Yeah, sweet potato casserole with pecans is where it’s at!
Thank you! My wife makes it and there is never leftovers.

However, do you know what dish always has leftovers at everyone’s thanksgiving? That’s right. Green bean casserole.

Not in MY HOUSE! 

Y’all are just doing it wrong.

No one else does Lutefisk?

(11-23-2020, 08:48 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 08:41 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Thank you! My wife makes it and there is never leftovers.

Not in MY HOUSE! 

Y’all are just doing it wrong.

I like green bean casserole too!

(11-23-2020, 08:52 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: No one else does Lutefisk?

...uh....No...

Weirdo.

(11-23-2020, 09:02 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Weirdo.

It cleans out your system. And your silverware.  Big Grin