Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

Saturday night could be interesting in GA. Not sure how that will go with the 2 RINOs and Trump. I'm wondering if they will even show up.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-05-2020, 01:28 AM)p_rushing Wrote: Saturday night could be interesting in GA. Not sure how that will go with the 2 RINOs and Trump. I'm wondering if they will even show up.

“Could be interesting.”

You’ve used this line just about every day since Trump lost. And nothing.

I agree that the Republican party needs to shed the Trump stench and get back to it's roots.

Adam Kinzinger

This guy would have my vote, should he ever make a general run.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

So how many of these have you guys collected?

[Image: Kwc9hpb.jpg]

I'm up to 12, and 9 of them had a ballot application included. They're coming from multiple PACs. They're like [BLEEP] Pokemon at this point, gotta catch 'em all! I choose you, Environmental Voter Project! America Votes uses Spam! It's super effective!

Seriously though, I don't care about 12 "go [BLEEP] vote in the runoff" ballot applications coming to me from PACs, all of which appear to be "nonpartisan". What I do care about is that for every 12 I've received, a friend in Forsyth County (about as red as Atlanta suburbs get) has received 0. Now, again, a lot of that falls on conservative organizations for not getting their [BLEEP] together and embracing mail voting the way that liberal interests have. It shows in the November results, and unless they quit telling their constituents that the voting system in Georgia is a total fraud, it's going to cost them the Senate. I don't know how many of you live here, but there is a very strong undercurrent of, "Why should I vote if the Republicans at the top can't be trusted?".

And yes, this country definitely has a campaign finance problem. This is nothing new and shouldn't be a revelation to anyone, but the magnitude of it is incredibly apparent here. PACs are private entities and can do whatever they choose (for the most part), but when you have organizations that are at least shadow-connected to partisan groups spamming highly-partisan areas in their favor with absentee ballot applications, almost all of which have come with a SASE to return them...even I'm starting to have a problem with that. Political party is not a protected class in this country, and Georgia's a nonpartisan state anyway as far as voter registration goes, but there have to be limits.

To be clear: there is no way on God's green earth that this could be considered voter fraud, but it does start to reach into Tammany Hall territory, and that's a place we shouldn't be going back to.

(12-06-2020, 11:50 AM)TJBender Wrote: So how many of these have you guys collected?

I'm up to 12, and 9 of them had a ballot application included. They're coming from multiple PACs. They're like [BLEEP] Pokemon at this point, gotta catch 'em all! I choose you, Environmental Voter Project! America Votes uses Spam! It's super effective!

Seriously though, I don't care about 12 "go [BLEEP] vote in the runoff" ballot applications coming to me from PACs, all of which appear to be "nonpartisan". What I do care about is that for every 12 I've received, a friend in Forsyth County (about as red as Atlanta suburbs get) has received 0. Now, again, a lot of that falls on conservative organizations for not getting their [BLEEP] together and embracing mail voting the way that liberal interests have. It shows in the November results, and unless they quit telling their constituents that the voting system in Georgia is a total fraud, it's going to cost them the Senate. I don't know how many of you live here, but there is a very strong undercurrent of, "Why should I vote if the Republicans at the top can't be trusted?".

And yes, this country definitely has a campaign finance problem. This is nothing new and shouldn't be a revelation to anyone, but the magnitude of it is incredibly apparent here. PACs are private entities and can do whatever they choose (for the most part), but when you have organizations that are at least shadow-connected to partisan groups spamming highly-partisan areas in their favor with absentee ballot applications, almost all of which have come with a SASE to return them...even I'm starting to have a problem with that. Political party is not a protected class in this country, and Georgia's a nonpartisan state anyway as far as voter registration goes, but there have to be limits.

To be clear: there is no way on God's green earth that this could be considered voter fraud, but it does start to reach into Tammany Hall territory, and that's a place we shouldn't be going back to.

I couldn't agree more. Democrats are practicing judo by letting Trump/Republican rhetoric work against itself. It was working up until the beginning of this year, then COVID and George Floyd happened. It was the perfect storm of events to give the left a toe in the door against, what looked like, a certain Trump re-election. 

Instead of adapting to the obviously changing mood in the country, Republicans doubled down and ended up turning a sizable portion of unlikely-to-vote moderates, undecideds and disinteresteds into the anti-Trump vote. Not pro-Biden, anti-Trump. Democrats simply had to capitalize by leveraging COVID to make it easy as pie to vote against Trump by pushing mail-in ballots. 'You don't need to vote for anyone else on that complicated ballot but Biden.' 

Now all this election fraud drama is continuing to work against them. Unless they have overwhelming proof the election was stolen, which they don't, it's time regroup and reassess. Don't die on this hill.

The ball is now in the Democrats' court to not interpret this win as a referendum for the hard left of their party. Biden is showing restraint right now, but it's only a matter of time before Kamala uses her position to convince him to give them greater power in his administration. 

And the pendulum swings.

I don't see how you can be complacent with people intentionally breaking things to gain the upperhand in an election. They did this in Cali in 2018 to gain the House. Republicans caught up, but it cost them 2 years of a majority. This should not be an acceptable tactic, because it's slowly eroding or electoral system, and the citizens faith in it. How long until it's just a race to see who can print the most ballots?

(12-06-2020, 02:09 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I don't see how you can be complacent with people intentionally breaking things to gain the upperhand in an election. They did this in Cali in 2018 to gain the House. Republicans caught up, but it cost them 2 years of a majority. This should not be an acceptable tactic, because it's slowly eroding or electoral system, and the citizens faith in it. How long until it's just a race to see who can print the most ballots?

Who's complacent? I've stated a couple of times that Republicans should take this opportunity to enact safeguard measures and oversights to prevent fraud. 

If you keep beating that stolen election drum, without overwhelming proof, people will eventually tune it out or become annoyed. It's happening already. Yes, fraud occurred. That's a given for any election. No one has proof it occurred to the level to overturn the election. Let it go or you risk Trumping yourself.

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2020, 02:43 PM by TJBender.)

(12-06-2020, 02:09 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I don't see how you can be complacent with people intentionally breaking things to gain the upperhand in an election. They did this in Cali in 2018 to gain the House. Republicans caught up, but it cost them 2 years of a majority. This should not be an acceptable tactic, because it's slowly eroding or electoral system, and the citizens faith in it. How long until it's just a race to see who can print the most ballots?

How is this intentionally breaking anything? One side has figured out exactly how to rally the troops. The other is about as organized as the Confederate planning session the night before the attack on Gettysburg. TBQH, Trump fleeing the country to avoid prosecution on tax crimes might be the best thing that ever happened to the Republican Party, because it would marginalize his brand of MAGA and tarnish those around him, allowing more sensible individuals to step in. Nikki Haley, while sorta-kinda Trump's orbit, would pick up a lot of votes as a Presidential candidate.

My issue is that out-of-state money is blatantly flowing in, in the form of mailings printed in Massachusetts and California that contain reproductions of official Georgia state government forms. If those forms ever start to appear filled out, then I will have a massive problem with that, almost the size of Trump's McDonalds order. I think it does point back to the need for campaign finance reform and limits on PAC sizes and funding, elimination of super PACs entirely, and strict limits on the amount of money that individuals and corporations can contribute to campaigns. I'm even in favor of banning almost all private funds in elections above the state level, and very much in favor of placing a strict limit of zero dollars on the amount of money that out-of-state interests can funnel into elections in other states.

But people intentionally breaking things? No, there's nothing being intentionally broken here. Just one group of people who've mastered the art of exploiting previously-known breaks in something, and another group of people who still can't decide if you should not vote because elections are rigged, vote specifically because elections are rigged or vote because it's what you're actually supposed to do.

And again, it blows my mind that there wasn't a single Republican candidate out there who said, "Those mail-in ballot applications you're getting from Democrats? Fill them in, send them back, then vote by mail for Republican candidates."

Coming out of Ware County GA that the machines flipped 13% of the votes. The democrat election offical called it a human error that switched 37 votes from Trump to Biden, so they decided to run new ballots in the machine. Half for Trump and half for Biden. Biden got a 26% lead, Trump votes counted 87% to Biden 113%.

It's been confirmed by a GA representative.

The 305th and/or Flynn's team are examining the machines in Michigan today.

You are not everyone else. It's a mistake to assume I am talking to everyone on here when I am speaking to a certain demographic. If the shoe doesn't fit, don't wear it.

To your other point, some institutions are worth preserving. I am not interested in a race to the bottom, which is what you and TJBender are tacitly approving when you talk about this nonsense. There is overwhelming evidence that Democrats don't care about the integrity, not only in their admissions, but by their actions. If they got what they wanted, we would have non-citizens voting, no voter id laws, no voter signature matching, ballot harvesting, ballot curing, and universal mail-in ballots. You can NOT verify the integrity of an election under those circumstances. Republicans can play the game, but WE the people are going to pay for it.

(12-06-2020, 02:42 PM)TJBender Wrote:

How is this intentionally breaking anything? One side has figured out exactly how to rally the troops. The other is about as organized as the Confederate planning session the night before the attack on Gettysburg. TBQH, Trump fleeing the country to avoid prosecution on tax crimes might be the best thing that ever happened to the Republican Party, because it would marginalize his brand of MAGA and tarnish those around him, allowing more sensible individuals to step in. Nikki Haley, while sorta-kinda Trump's orbit, would pick up a lot of votes as a Presidential candidate.

My issue is that out-of-state money is blatantly flowing in, in the form of mailings printed in Massachusetts and California that contain reproductions of official Georgia state government forms. If those forms ever start to appear filled out, then I will have a massive problem with that, almost the size of Trump's McDonalds order. I think it does point back to the need for campaign finance reform and limits on PAC sizes and funding, elimination of super PACs entirely, and strict limits on the amount of money that individuals and corporations can contribute to campaigns. I'm even in favor of banning almost all private funds in elections above the state level, and very much in favor of placing a strict limit of zero dollars on the amount of money that out-of-state interests can funnel into elections in other states.

But people intentionally breaking things? No, there's nothing being intentionally broken here. Just one group of people who've mastered the art of exploiting previously-known breaks in something, and another group of people who still can't decide if you should not vote because elections are rigged, vote specifically because elections are rigged or vote because it's what you're actually supposed to do.

And again, it blows my mind that there wasn't a single Republican candidate out there who said, "Those mail-in ballot applications you're getting from Democrats? Fill them in, send them back, then vote by mail for Republican candidates."

You should think about this differently. If you were going to cheat, and you and the resources of the democratic party. How would you do it? What would be the benefit of sending out all of those mailers? If it were me, it wouldn't be to rally the troops.

(12-06-2020, 02:47 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Coming out of Ware County GA that the machines flipped 13% of the votes. The democrat election offical called it a human error that switched 37 votes from Trump to Biden, so they decided to run new ballots in the machine. Half for Trump and half for Biden. Biden got a 26% lead, Trump votes counted 87% to Biden 113%.

How many times have you been right since the election? Zero?

Are we to believe Joe Biden pulled his dogs tail while nude after getting out of the shower?

My kids knew not to pull the dogs tail before they could even walk.

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2020, 03:39 PM by p_rushing.)

(12-06-2020, 03:25 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(12-06-2020, 02:47 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Coming out of Ware County GA that the machines flipped 13% of the votes. The democrat election offical called it a human error that switched 37 votes from Trump to Biden, so they decided to run new ballots in the machine. Half for Trump and half for Biden. Biden got a 26% lead, Trump votes counted 87% to Biden 113%.

How many times have you been right since the election? Zero?
100%. Facts are facts.

If it is opinion or not confirmed I saw so.

Just so you won't say I'm wrong, here is more info. The total affected votes were .52% of Ware County. That is just a small county and if applied to the whole state even gives GA to Trump without getting rid of all the illegal mail ballots.

(12-06-2020, 03:34 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Are we to believe Joe Biden pulled his dogs tail while nude after getting out of the shower?

We definitely know he likes to always be nude in his house. It must have been hard to get him to get dressed for his basement interviews.

(12-06-2020, 03:34 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Are we to believe Joe Biden pulled his dogs tail while nude after getting out of the shower?

Late stage dementia is not much different from being a toddler.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-06-2020, 01:31 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-06-2020, 11:50 AM)TJBender Wrote: So how many of these have you guys collected?

I couldn't agree more. Democrats are practicing judo by letting Trump/Republican rhetoric work against itself. It was working up until the beginning of this year, then COVID and George Floyd happened. It was the perfect storm of events to give the left a toe in the door against, what looked like, a certain Trump re-election. 

Instead of adapting to the obviously changing mood in the country, Republicans doubled down and ended up turning a sizable portion of unlikely-to-vote moderates, undecideds and disinteresteds into the anti-Trump vote. Not pro-Biden, anti-Trump. Democrats simply had to capitalize by leveraging COVID to make it easy as pie to vote against Trump by pushing mail-in ballots. 'You don't need to vote for anyone else on that complicated ballot but Biden.' 

Now all this election fraud drama is continuing to work against them. Unless they have overwhelming proof the election was stolen, which they don't, it's time regroup and reassess. Don't die on this hill.

The ball is now in the Democrats' court to not interpret this win as a referendum for the hard left of their party. Biden is showing restraint right now, but it's only a matter of time before Kamala uses her position to convince him to give them greater power in his administration. 

And the pendulum swings.

I agree.  Good post.

(12-06-2020, 03:35 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(12-06-2020, 03:25 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: How many times have you been right since the election? Zero?
100%. Facts are facts.

If it is opinion or not confirmed I saw so.

Just so you won't say I'm wrong, here is more info. The total affected votes were .52% of Ware County. That is just a small county and if applied to the whole state even gives GA to Trump without getting rid of all the illegal mail ballots.

Yeah, because you’ve already proven this example of overwhelming election fraud happened equally throughout every county in GA.

And 100%?  Really?  You might want to research your family tree and see if you have some Trump blood in you...might be able to put the squeeze on the wrinkled pumpkin and get a bit of his Save America slush fund before he leaves office.

[Image: 111120-104737-CubeBik-Image-821-247x296.jpg]

(12-06-2020, 05:54 PM)TJBender Wrote:

[Image: 111120-104737-CubeBik-Image-821-247x296.jpg]

TJ is cool with cheating. Probably has a Patriots Jersey in his closet.