Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Election fraud or a nothingburger?

(12-09-2020, 04:14 PM)captivating Wrote: [img]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/07b015c4-5e82-4fa5-8d90-2c704c8fc3dd[/img]

I wonder if these affidavits are signed by people more credible than those who signed the last affidavits.  Trump might want to check the criminal history of the people trying to support his case - or at least make sure they aren't drunk.

[Image: mellissa_carone_mugshot-thumb-700xauto-230692.jpg]

Are you implying anyone with a criminal background shouldn't ever be taken serious?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

No, but they should take a sobriety test before they front a judge

(12-09-2020, 04:21 PM)captivating Wrote: No, but they should take a sobriety test before they front a judge

Maybe we can do that right after we ask Democrat members of the House Intelligence Committee why they are banging Chinese spies.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-09-2020, 04:35 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-09-2020, 04:21 PM)captivating Wrote: No, but they should take a sobriety test before they front a judge

Maybe we can do that right after we ask Democrat members of the House Intelligence Committee why they are banging Chinese spies.

Captain farts-a-lot said it is Trump's fault.

(12-09-2020, 04:45 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-09-2020, 04:35 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Maybe we can do that right after we ask Democrat members of the House Intelligence Committee why they are banging Chinese spies.

Captain farts-a-lot said it is Trump's fault.

"Trump grabbed me by the [BLEEP] and MADE me sleep with that icky woman."
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-09-2020, 05:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-09-2020, 04:45 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Captain farts-a-lot said it is Trump's fault.

"Trump grabbed me by the [BLEEP] and MADE me sleep with that icky woman."

Wouldn't be the first time Trump grabbed someone inappropriately.  A leopard never changes its spots.

So I see Hunter is now under investigation for tax stuff... interesting.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/09/hunter-b...taxes.html
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(12-09-2020, 05:34 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: So I see Hunter is now under investigation for tax stuff... interesting.

You can read the full report on how comprised he and the whole Biden family is.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

(12-09-2020, 05:34 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: So I see Hunter is now under investigation for tax stuff... interesting.

If we really lose this, barr should be excommunicated.

Democrats would never cheat, dude.

(12-10-2020, 10:07 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Just the right amount of uncounted ballots to potentially tie an election found in a drawer. 

Seems legit.

When a race is as close as NY-22 or IA-2, mathematically, you can't actually be certain of the results.  Counting systems just aren't that precise.  10 votes out of 100,000 votes is just too fine of a point.  There are four more digits in the vote total than in the margin, or "log 4" precision. 

The statewide races that Biden won weren't that close.  His margins were on the scale of 10,000 votes among 1,000,000 votes.  The difference is two digits, requiring only log 2 precision to get it right.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(12-10-2020, 10:30 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Democrats would never cheat, dude.

Why would the Democrats hide ballots in a race they lost?  That makes no sense at all.

Lol

(12-10-2020, 11:08 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

Why would the Democrats hide ballots in a race they lost?  That makes no sense at all.

Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2020, 11:37 AM by homebiscuit.)

(12-10-2020, 11:08 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

[Image: tumblr_mm12d45rtw1r90ooxo1_400.gif]

Look, dude. This case is in the courts. They are going to try to do the same thing Trump is doing (but without all the clamoring from the media about this undermining elections). They need to show that they had a chance to win. They didn't "hide" the votes. They "found" the votes. Tying up the vote is a good way to get a favorable ruling from the court.

This is the same reason they are sending out mail-in ballot applications. I know TJ and HB don't think there's much going on here, but they are keeping a record of who was sent absentee ballots. Just remove those who returned ballots and those who voted on election day and you have a list of potential voters who can "vote" for your candidate. They don't bother doing this in red districts because they don't have control of the forum where votes are counted.

I am sure Republicans do their fair share of cheating, but I KNOW Dems cheat. There is no reason they shouldn't. Literally every philosophy that undergirds the progressive movement is about achieving political power at any cost. It's the primary way they believe they can effectuate change. You see this in critical theory, critical race theory, post-modernism, intersectionalism, and social justice. Political power is everything. I get so frustrated with people who apply their own morality to political theater. They are different animals. Activists even more so. Almost everything on record that comes out of the activist left treats our political differences as an act of war. If you think widescale cheating is above them, out of their reach, or out of their capability, you are deluding yourself. This stuff needs to be audited. Period. Not recounted. We need to look at our machines. We need to match signatures. We need voter ID.

The left undermines our electoral process at every opportunity. Why? Not one of you has answered that question, but I don't believe there is one of you that wants illegals to vote, wants to remove all burden of proof to vote, wants to send out ballots to every person, wants to remove poll observers, or wants to have people out collecting votes from people. This is the democratic platform. Wake up.

I know my Republican husband got at least five mail in ballots from five different outfits. I may have received that many but I am registered Libertarian so maybe not. We shredded every single one of them and stood in line to vote.

Trump may have had his reasons for telling people to not trust the mail in ballots but he should have kept his mouth shut and let people vote how they wanted. Especially this year with Covid being a very real problem for some folks who decided not to stand in line (Covid) or mail in their vote because Trump told them not to.

(12-10-2020, 06:44 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I know my Republican husband got at least five mail in ballots from five different outfits. I may have received that many but I am registered Libertarian so maybe not. We shredded every single one of them and stood in line to vote.

Trump may have had his reasons for telling people to not trust the mail in ballots but he should have kept his mouth shut and let people vote how they wanted. Especially this year with Covid being a very real problem for some folks who decided not to stand in line (Covid) or mail in their vote because Trump told them not to.

Those were applications for mail in ballots, or sample ballots. actual ballots only ever come from the supervisor of elections, and you only ever get one.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(12-10-2020, 08:02 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(12-10-2020, 06:44 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I know my Republican husband got at least five mail in ballots from five different outfits. I may have received that many but I am registered Libertarian so maybe not. We shredded every single one of them and stood in line to vote.

Those were applications for mail in ballots, or sample ballots. actual ballots only ever come from the supervisor of elections, and you only ever get one*.

*Not valid in Philadelphia, Atlanta, Detroit, Phoenix, and Madison.