Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

New COVID virus strain in UK?

Should Trump shut down travel or is that still racist and xenophobic?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-21-2020, 11:22 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: New COVID virus strain in UK?

We should send the incoming administration including the House Speaker and Senate Minority Leader on an extensive fact finding mission to London. Then close the borders.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 12-21-2020, 07:23 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Trump should veto this horrible stimulus bill while addressing the nation about why.

(12-21-2020, 11:22 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: New COVID virus strain in UK?

Probably a bit too late to try and get a grip on the Trump virus.

(This post was last modified: 12-21-2020, 09:10 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: IMG-20201221-200810.jpg]
golden ticket lyrics
" />

(12-21-2020, 09:09 PM)StroudC rowd1 Wrote: [img]<a href=[/img][Image: IMG-20201221-200810.jpg]
golden ticket lyrics
" />

FAKE NEWS

(12-22-2020, 03:40 AM)captivating Wrote:
(12-21-2020, 09:09 PM)StroudC rowd1 Wrote: [img]<a href=[/img][Image: IMG-20201221-200810.jpg]
golden ticket lyrics
" />

FAKE NEWS

Read the bill. No congressman did.

A buddy of mine's wife is sick with the 'rona. They went to get tested yesterday and as expected she tested positive. He shows no symptoms and tests negative, which is good for him because he has some serious comorbidities.

What a crazy virus.

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2020, 09:59 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(12-22-2020, 09:42 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: A buddy of mine's wife is sick with the 'rona. They went to get tested yesterday and as expected she tested positive. He shows no symptoms and tests negative, which is good for him because he has some serious comorbidities.

What a crazy virus.

There is a perfecrly healthy 46 year old ENT surgeon in our golf group that got it during surgery and just got out of hospital 75 days later. He was on ECMO and family said their goodbyes in hazmat suits. 100 pounds and a tracheotomy later, he is out of hospital. He documented the journey on FB with photos.

(12-22-2020, 09:05 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-22-2020, 03:40 AM)captivating Wrote: FAKE NEWS

Read the bill. No congressman did.

The total to the American people isn’t $600.  You’re twisting the truth just like your supreme leader does.

Hence, FAKE NEWS

If this bill doesn't engage you, you have no pulse

I hope Sammy is doing okay. Last I heard he had the ‘rona and was wrestling in the nude.

It’s hard to slow a good man down.

Or is it good to slow a...never mind.

(12-22-2020, 06:36 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I hope Sammy is doing okay. Last I heard he had the ‘rona and was wrestling in the nude.

It’s hard to slow a good man down.

Or is it good to slow a...never mind.

A hard man?  Is that what we’re going for? Sometimes she will request a slower pace. 

But if Sammy has it, thoughts and prayers his way.  Hope he fights it like hell and back so he and I can both be Colts fans week 17

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2020, 09:13 PM by americus 2.0.)

Another round of 'Rona checks to the good people of the U.S.A. to add to our multi trillion dollar debt.

At least make people provide proof they actually need it (we don't but you can't give it back so it goes into savings until the tax man comes to collect.)

This is obscene.

(12-22-2020, 03:07 PM)captivating Wrote:
(12-22-2020, 09:05 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Read the bill. No congressman did.

The total to the American people isn’t $600.  You’re twisting the truth just like your supreme leader does.

Hence, FAKE NEWS

All the news agencies are saying it's $600 per person. Unless that's changed in the last 24 hours. I guess we'll see when it all shakes out.

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2020, 09:21 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Trump coming in hot! Hold the line Don!

Nancy Pelosi said the first check for $1200 was crumbs, but stated the $600 in this bill is sufficient. Hmm...

(12-22-2020, 09:29 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Nancy Pelosi said the first check for $1200 was crumbs, but stated the $600 in this bill is sufficient. Hmm...

Trump countering with removing the pork and upping it to 2k for individuals and 4k for couples. Veto that [BLEEP]! Expose them all.

trump was on fire! Call them on this [BLEEP] Trump what he got to lose?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(12-22-2020, 11:13 PM)EricC85 Wrote: trump was on fire! Call them on this [BLEEP] Trump what he got to lose?

Only leverage at this point is GA races, but I doubt this impacts that. I think it's safe to say most Americans feel screwed by this bill and agree with Trump.

BREAKING REPORT: HIDDEN in the 5,893 page bill that @realDonaldTrump is anticipated to VETO is a provision that says:

"Nullifies the President's use of the Insurrection Act." https://t.co/T1eTpiu6yF