Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

I get people wanting a return to normal. Trump has a brash personality. No doubt. He's not nearly as bad as he has been portrayed, and I am disgusted that some people give the media a complete pass for their role in the disintegration of civil discourse.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-06-2021, 06:08 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 06:08 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Whatever your political preference, Seriously, the way Trump Acts, we dodged the bullet not having him have a second term. We need boring normal white man back in there.

Wow, and Trump is the racist?

Called Biden and boring normal white man is now racist?

(01-06-2021, 06:06 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I don't think it should be happening, but I can't take any more hypocrisy. We were just told by the left that violent protests were not only acceptable, they were necessary. Now, people doing the EXACT same thing are terrorists. Can't stand it.

Except it's really not the "exact" same thing that "protesters" on the left have done recently.  As I have said before, from what I have seen the violence, vandalism and looting that we have seen from the left isn't happening now.  I sympathize and understand the reason(s) that the majority of those protesters were there, and I think that it was all fine until they breached the Capitol.

What gets me is how the MSM and the officials in their press conferences are portraying this as some kind of angry mob causing destruction and violence.  From what I have seen so far it doesn't seem to be so.

With that being said, it's still not dark in DC yet.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(01-06-2021, 06:18 PM)captivating Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 06:08 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

Wow, and Trump is the racist?

Called Biden and boring normal white man is now racist?

Stoudcrowd 1 is super troll status. He cant believe some of the things he writes. For the record, i love all people no matter what their skin looks like. The body is just decoration

Guys, and the 2 girls here, I need help. I am a racist. As a Caucasian male, I admit I have purchased clothing solely based off its color and color alone. My dog isn’t even black. Help me guys to recover from this downward spiral.

(01-06-2021, 03:35 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 03:28 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: It is somewhat entertaining to see how much you all of a sudden seem to care about this kind of thing. i don't recall ever seeing you condemn or even mentioning the rioting, looting, and murder that was taking place in the streets of Democrat run cities within the past year. Now all of a sudden it is a thing for you.  SMH.
These terrorists have managed to get INSIDE THE CAPITOL building. You’re not concerned?

It’s not a “thing” for me. Looting and rioting isn’t the right thing to do no matter who you are and I’ve never condoned that behavior.

But have you outright condemned it? Because they are not the same.

(01-06-2021, 05:23 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Trump sent message telling people to go home. Good enough? Should he get in there and remove people too?

You are too smart for comments like this. Say what you want about liberals, Hillary, etc. Many of these statements are true. However, anyone who continues to defend Trump should be ashamed. You cannot deny that he has placed the Republican party in a horrible state from which it will take a long time to recover. How can you explain 2 democrats being elected to the Georgia Senate? Had Trump focused on getting the 2 Republicans elected rather than just caring about how the presidential election was "stolen" from him, the Republicans would now have a majority in the Senate. If you think he even cares about that, you are very wrong. He cares about only one thing- Himself and his legacy! If a bomb exploded on the Capital grounds today killing thousands of his supporters, he would not lose one night's sleep. This is the guy that about 30% of the population continue to vehemently defend. Some things are simply impossible to understand!

(01-06-2021, 06:36 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 03:35 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: These terrorists have managed to get INSIDE THE CAPITOL building. You’re not concerned?

It’s not a “thing” for me. Looting and rioting isn’t the right thing to do no matter who you are and I’ve never condoned that behavior.

But have you outright condemned it? Because they are not the same.
I condemn looting and rioting.

No one deserves to have their place of business tore up, looted and lose thousands of dollars. It’s not right.

I don’t think many people believe that it’s right anyway. However the media will make you think every liberal believes it’s right..... which is false.

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2021, 06:48 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(01-06-2021, 06:43 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 06:36 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: But have you outright condemned it? Because they are not the same.

No one deserves to have their place of business tore up, looted and lose thousands of dollars. It’s not right.

I don’t think many people believe that it’s right anyway. However the media will make you think every liberal believes it’s right..... which is false.

The problem is, you didn't voluntarily condemn it like you are this. You only condemn it now to justify your condemnation of what happened today. There were plenty of conversations on here about the extreme left' actions last year you chose not to participate in until it fit your narrative.

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2021, 06:48 PM by homebiscuit.)

(01-06-2021, 06:43 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 06:36 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: But have you outright condemned it? Because they are not the same.

Thankfully there was not looting and rioting today.

Occupy Wall Street The Capitol. Am I doing it right?

(01-06-2021, 06:46 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 06:43 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: I condemn looting and rioting.

The problem is, you didn't voluntarily condemn it like you are this. You only condemn it now to justify your condemnation of what happened today. There were plenty of conversations on here about the extreme left' actions last year you chose not to participate in until it dit your narrative.

Pearl clutching is a fine art.

(01-06-2021, 06:39 PM)jaglou53 Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 05:23 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Trump sent message telling people to go home. Good enough? Should he get in there and remove people too?

You are too smart for comments like this. Say what you want about liberals, Hillary, etc. Many of these statements are true. However, anyone who continues to defend Trump should be ashamed. You cannot deny that he has placed the Republican party in a horrible state from which it will take a long time to recover. How can you explain 2 democrats being elected to the Georgia Senate? Had Trump focused on getting the 2 Republicans elected rather than just caring about how the presidential election was "stolen" from him, the Republicans would now have a majority in the Senate. If you think he even cares about that, you are very wrong. He cares about only one thing- Himself and his legacy! If a bomb exploded on the Capital grounds today killing thousands of his supporters, he would not lose one night's sleep. This is the guy that about 30% of the population continue to vehemently defend. Some things are simply impossible to understand!

Its almost brainwashing. Trump can do no wrong for some people. The guy has celebrity and charisma. Like i said, he helped the gop get some big things done, but hes a loose cannon. Dont appease the crocodile just so he'll eat you last.

(01-06-2021, 06:46 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 06:43 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: I condemn looting and rioting.

The problem is, you didn't voluntarily condemn it like you are this. You only condemn it now to justify your condemnation of what happened today. There were plenty of conversations on here about the extreme left' actions last year you chose not to participate in until it dit your narrative.
I don’t have to come on here with every thought that comes into my head like you and others.

I speak to real people in real life about certain issues. Whether you believe me or not, I couldn’t care less. This hit a little too close to home for multiple reasons because I live 30 minutes from DC and my cousin works for Capitol police. 

It’s wrong in BOTH CASES.

(01-06-2021, 06:48 PM)Jag88 Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 06:39 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: You are too smart for comments like this. Say what you want about liberals, Hillary, etc. Many of these statements are true. However, anyone who continues to defend Trump should be ashamed. You cannot deny that he has placed the Republican party in a horrible state from which it will take a long time to recover. How can you explain 2 democrats being elected to the Georgia Senate? Had Trump focused on getting the 2 Republicans elected rather than just caring about how the presidential election was "stolen" from him, the Republicans would now have a majority in the Senate. If you think he even cares about that, you are very wrong. He cares about only one thing- Himself and his legacy! If a bomb exploded on the Capital grounds today killing thousands of his supporters, he would not lose one night's sleep. This is the guy that about 30% of the population continue to vehemently defend. Some things are simply impossible to understand!

Its almost brainwashing. Trump can do no wrong for some people. The guy has celebrity and charisma. Like i said, he helped the gop get some big things done, but hes a loose cannon. Dont appease the crocodile just so he'll eat you last.

Trunp annoys me and does plenty wrong. It's the hypocrisy that bothers me the most.

I genuinely believe all politicians are the scum iof the earth but will always support whomever I feel has my best interested at heart.

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2021, 06:59 PM by homebiscuit.)

(01-06-2021, 06:48 PM)Jag88 Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 06:39 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: You are too smart for comments like this. Say what you want about liberals, Hillary, etc. Many of these statements are true. However, anyone who continues to defend Trump should be ashamed. You cannot deny that he has placed the Republican party in a horrible state from which it will take a long time to recover. How can you explain 2 democrats being elected to the Georgia Senate? Had Trump focused on getting the 2 Republicans elected rather than just caring about how the presidential election was "stolen" from him, the Republicans would now have a majority in the Senate. If you think he even cares about that, you are very wrong. He cares about only one thing- Himself and his legacy! If a bomb exploded on the Capital grounds today killing thousands of his supporters, he would not lose one night's sleep. This is the guy that about 30% of the population continue to vehemently defend. Some things are simply impossible to understand!

This is all true. It really is.

As someone else stated, this is Trump's final middle finger to the swamp. The person most complicit in his removal was himself because he didn't have the self discipline to deal with the constant attack campaign aimed at the outsider. He was played and he now realizes it.

Trump may be gone on the 20th, but his lead will not be forgotten by his followers and future politicians.

(01-06-2021, 06:51 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 06:48 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Its almost brainwashing. Trump can do no wrong for some people. The guy has celebrity and charisma. Like i said, he helped the gop get some big things done, but hes a loose cannon. Dont appease the crocodile just so he'll eat you last.

Trunp annoys me and does plenty wrong. It's the hypocrisy that bothers me the most.

I genuinely believe all politicians are the scum iof the earth but will always support whomever I feel has my best interested at heart.

So do you agree that he caused this and did nothing to put a stop to it?

His "go home" statement was just as bad as Biden's statement.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(01-06-2021, 06:49 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 06:46 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The problem is, you didn't voluntarily condemn it like you are this. You only condemn it now to justify your condemnation of what happened today. There were plenty of conversations on here about the extreme left' actions last year you chose not to participate in until it dit your narrative.
I don’t have to come on here with every thought that comes into my head like you and others.

I speak to real people in real life about certain issues. Whether you believe me or not, I couldn’t care less. This hit a little too close to home for multiple reasons because I live 30 minutes from DC and my cousin works for Capitol police. 

I’ve learned through online exchanges, that no matter who you argue with the other person has a reason for it to hit home.  If their dog is ugly, their dog died 2 days ago.  Make a (admittedly) a stupid joke about any random illness, guess what? Family member has it.  Either I stick my foot in my mouth 90% of the time or people BS 90% of the time.  I’m guessing if even remotely true, you’ve never even met this “cousin”.

(01-06-2021, 06:57 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 06:49 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: I don’t have to come on here with every thought that comes into my head like you and others.

I’ve learned through online exchanges, that no matter who you argue with the other person has a reason for it to hit home.  If their dog is ugly, their dog died 2 days ago.  Make a (admittedly) a stupid joke about any random illness, guess what? Family member has it.  Either I stick my foot in my mouth 90% of the time or people BS 90% of the time.  I’m guessing if even remotely true, you’ve never even met this “cousin”.
Well you would be incorrect. First cousin who used to live with my family when I was younger.

Couldn’t care less if you believe it or not though.

(01-06-2021, 07:16 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 06:57 PM)Jags Wrote: I’ve learned through online exchanges, that no matter who you argue with the other person has a reason for it to hit home.  If their dog is ugly, their dog died 2 days ago.  Make a (admittedly) a stupid joke about any random illness, guess what? Family member has it.  Either I stick my foot in my mouth 90% of the time or people BS 90% of the time.  I’m guessing if even remotely true, you’ve never even met this “cousin”.
Well you would be incorrect. First cousin who used to live with my family when I was younger.

Feeling is mutual.  I wish nothing but the best for your “____” and whatever role he has with “____”.

(01-06-2021, 07:22 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 07:16 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Well you would be incorrect. First cousin who used to live with my family when I was younger.

Feeling is mutual.  I wish nothing but the best for your “____” and whatever role he has with “____”.
How’s the feeling mutual? You couldn’t care less if I believe it or not?

Or you couldn’t care less if you believe it or not?

Either way. Stay classy.

(01-06-2021, 07:27 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 07:22 PM)Jags Wrote: Feeling is mutual.  I wish nothing but the best for your “____” and whatever role he has with “____”.
How’s the feeling mutual? You couldn’t care less if I believe it or not?

Or you couldn’t care less if you believe it or not?

Either way. Stay classy.

Feeling is mutual in the fact that I don’t care or believe you.  I assume your fictitious relative is alive and well in these horrendous actors of terror right? Was this person even on duty? Doesn’t matter. I still don’t care.  Have a nice night