Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Congress Shut down......

(01-09-2021, 06:17 AM)captivating Wrote: The Capitol is overrun and Trump is calling senators asking them to delay ratification of the election result.

What an upstanding individual.  As Stroudcrowd said, Trump has the situational awareness of Doug Marrone.

True, but that is not a criminal offense.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Funny, i can picture trump sneaking around trying to use another twitter. Hes going to have massive twitter withdraws this weekend. I kind of feel sorry for him. Imagine one of your biggest forms of entertainment being taken away.

Speaking of trolls, Mike, you havent gone into the phone booth lately to turn into neptunebeachbum. Everything ok?

(01-09-2021, 09:33 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Speaking of trolls, Mike, you havent gone into the phone booth outhouse lately to turn into neptunebeachbum. Everything ok?

FIFY
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Not only did they delete his account, they also suspended/banned something like the top 35% of his Twitter followers. Guess that’s why places like Parler and Gab exploded overnight. Parler had so many people join yesterday it about crashed their servers. Servers which are hosted by amazon right now, so unless they change that situation some time soon I wouldn’t expect them to be around much longer. At least not in its current form. Google, Apple and Amazon are demanding that they censor the site to their satisfaction if they want to be available on those platforms. Which I’m sure means banning Trump on those sites too.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I wonder if anyone reading this follows Qanon in any way. Because I am wondering what the latest postings from "Q" have to say about the current state of affairs. My understanding is that "Q" said that Trump was going to do some sort of government purge or something, or that he was playing this 4 dimensional chess to root out the "deep state" and government pedophiles. But now that Trump says there will be a peaceful transition of power, and he will no longer be President as of January 20, what does "Q" have to say about that? And what do his followers think is actually happening? It's mind-boggling that they can continue to be strung along like this. It reminds me of the people we see who predict the end of the world "next week" or "October 12" or whatever. What happens when it doesn't happen? Do they continue to believe?

Kinda funny that all these people called Trump a dictator for 4 years, when dictators don't get silenced..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(01-09-2021, 10:04 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Kinda funny that all these people called Trump a dictator for 4 years, when dictators don't get silenced..

The old saying goes, anything liberals accuse you of, they are guilty of themselves.

Thought this was funny
https://twitter.com/johnsmithchgo/status...44928?s=21

(01-09-2021, 10:42 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Thought this was funny
https://twitter.com/johnsmithchgo/status...44928?s=21

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5490755]

Trust me, Twitter is ANYTHING but a Christian Bakery..

That's like calling hell, heaven..

Tweet from the brother of the police officer murdered by rioters storming the capitol bldg
https://twitter.com/in_pubs/status/13476...63585?s=21

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2021, 11:04 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

Where are the "Twitter is a private company, if you don't like it, create your own app".

I'll help you, they transitioned to "Apple and Google are private companies, if you don't like it, create your own".

Liberals are truly the scum of the earth.

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2021, 11:00 AM by WingerDinger.)

(01-09-2021, 10:55 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Tweet from the brother of the police officer murdered by rioters storming the capitol bldg

Sad thing is, this isn't going to stop anytime soon.. You have 70+ million people who feel cheated out of an election with no transparency whatsoever.. Trump will be long gone out of the equation and this fight will go on..

(01-09-2021, 10:58 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Where are the "Twitter is a private company, if you don't like it, create your own app".

I'll help you, they transitioned to "Apple and Google are private companies,  if you don't like it, create your own".

Liberals are truly the scum of the earth.

Agreed.. They're much worse but I won't get into that..

Apparently now, having a differing opinion is considered “fanning the flames of violence”. Rolleyes
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(01-09-2021, 11:15 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Apparently now, having a differing opinion is considered “fanning the flames of violence”. Rolleyes

Yeah, and on this message board, having a different opinion makes one "the scum of the earth."

(01-09-2021, 11:15 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Apparently now, having a differing opinion is considered “fanning the flames of violence”. Rolleyes

These are the people who were coddled their whole life and don't have a firm grasp on reality.. They were most likely raised that way..

If you raise your children, you spoil your grandkids.. If you spoil your children, you raise your grandkids..

~quote author, unknown..

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2021, 11:29 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(01-09-2021, 11:25 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

Yeah, and on this message board, having a different opinion makes one "the scum of the earth."

If the shoe fits. If you support what is happening, there is some chemical imbalance going on. Luckily there are doctors that can help.

(01-09-2021, 10:59 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-09-2021, 10:55 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Tweet from the brother of the police officer murdered by rioters storming the capitol bldg

Sad thing is, this isn't going to stop anytime soon.. You have 70+ million people who feel cheated out of an election with no transparency whatsoever.. Trump will be long gone out of the equation and this fight will go on..

Yes. Tell me all about your "feelings."  

That always goes well around here.

(01-09-2021, 11:28 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-09-2021, 11:25 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Yeah, and on this message board, having a different opinion makes one "the scum of the earth."

If the shoe fits. If you support what is happening, there is some chemical imbalance going on. Luckily there are doctors that can help.
I've been watching you post for years.

One could say the exact same about you.
s
;

;