Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Congress Shut down......

Live Updates: Congress hit by violence from protesters amid Electoral Vote certification

About a dozen Republican senators say they'll object to states' election results

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/live-up...trump-says
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don't support violence. I hate that it came to this. I hope Georgia's AG is happy.

So much for "when we lose you won't see us rioting" eh?

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2021, 05:17 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Disgraceful.  I've been listening to Fox News for the better part of the day (starting with Fox and Friends), and it's become apparent most of the hosts are pretty disgusted with Trump.

It's just mostly peaceful protesting. We must give them room and I demand that the police stand down.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

There isn't a violent mob, the police shot the woman. Sure they are protesting and legally entering a building every American has a right to enter. They aren't breaking windows, setting things on fire, etc.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2021, 05:20 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(01-06-2021, 05:16 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It's just mostly peaceful protesting. We must give them room and I demand that the police stand down.

Give them room ?  You mean like give them the room or the entire US Capitol building?

[Image: GettyImages-1294930325.jpg]

[Image: KWO55DE5K2AVXOXYTFTE4TCXM4.jpg]

(01-06-2021, 05:19 PM)p_rushing Wrote: There isn't a violent mob, the police shot the woman. Sure they are protesting and legally entering a building every American has a right to enter. They aren't breaking windows, setting things on fire, etc.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
They literally broke windows to get inside.....

(01-06-2021, 05:19 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 05:16 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It's just mostly peaceful protesting. We must give them room and I demand that the police stand down.

Give them room ?  You mean like give them the room or the entire US Capitol building?

[Image: GettyImages-1294930325.jpg]

[Image: KWO55DE5K2AVXOXYTFTE4TCXM4.jpg]

I don't know, some kind of blocked off space...like an autonomous zone or something.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

It was a pissed off crowd from the time I got there and it got more rowdy as the day went on. I got out of there at about 2ish saw the tide turning and had my wife and kids with me.

Honestly I always thought talk about a violent right wing was overblown but I’ve seen it first hand now, they’re pissed and I’m not sure I blame them. No idea where this goes maybe it’ll fizzle out but there was a good portion of the crowd looking for a fight more than half I’d say.

I came up here to put pressure on Congress to object to votes but not like this. It went to far
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

[BLEEP] every single one of you Trump supporters. You disgust me.

lol

(01-06-2021, 05:31 PM)EricC85 Wrote: It was a pissed off crowd from the time I got there and it got more rowdy as the day went on. I got out of there at about 2ish saw the tide turning and had my wife and kids with me.

Honestly I always thought talk about a violent  right wing was overblown but I’ve seen it first hand now, they’re pissed and I’m not sure I blame them. No idea where this goes maybe it’ll fizzle out but there was a good portion of the crowd looking for a fight more than half I’d say.

I came up here to put pressure on Congress to object to votes but not like this. It went to far
Come on man. What did you think was gonna happen?

Can’t believe you actually went to this thing AND brought your kids.

Conservatives have peacefully protested for years, dude. So, it's not crazy to think the same thing would happen as the last several times.

(01-06-2021, 05:31 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: [BLEEP] every single one of you Trump supporters.  You disgust me.

Feelings mutual commies disgust me

(01-06-2021, 05:33 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 05:31 PM)EricC85 Wrote: It was a pissed off crowd from the time I got there and it got more rowdy as the day went on. I got out of there at about 2ish saw the tide turning and had my wife and kids with me.

Honestly I always thought talk about a violent  right wing was overblown but I’ve seen it first hand now, they’re pissed and I’m not sure I blame them. No idea where this goes maybe it’ll fizzle out but there was a good portion of the crowd looking for a fight more than half I’d say.

Nothing was wrong with the demonstration/protest until the Capitol building was breached.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(01-06-2021, 05:33 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:

Absolutely I take my kids! I’m not going looking for trouble I’m taking my kids to an event the President of the United States is speaking and addressing what I believe are very real grievances. 

Once we saw the temper of the crowd and where it was going it was time to go home but we didn’t know that coming into it. I just happened to have two days off and though what better way to do it.

(01-06-2021, 05:31 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: [BLEEP] every single one of you Trump supporters.  You disgust me.
Ahhh, the ole tolerant left Laughing Laughing Laughing
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(01-06-2021, 05:43 PM)EricC85 Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 05:33 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Come on man. What did you think was gonna happen?

Absolutely I take my kids! I’m not going looking for trouble I’m taking my kids to an event the President of the United States is speaking and addressing what I believe are very real grievances. 

Once we saw the temper of the crowd and where it was going it was time to go home but we didn’t know that coming into it. I just happened to have two days off and though what better way to do it.

Good on you man. Need more fathers like you. That's how independent thinkers are made.

(01-06-2021, 06:10 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 05:43 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Absolutely I take my kids! I’m not going looking for trouble I’m taking my kids to an event the President of the United States is speaking and addressing what I believe are very real grievances. 

Good on you man. Need more fathers like you. That's how independent thinkers are made.
Hahahaha

How does traveling to see Trump speak make them independent thinkers?