Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

I love how the left has shifted from "anyone but Trump" to pretending like Biden will actually be a competent president.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2021, 01:26 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(01-09-2021, 09:43 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-09-2021, 09:37 PM)BushCheney2000 Wrote: Golly gee whiz is Trump ruining the country !

Soooo happy I didn’t vote for ‘em!

Wouldn't have mattered if you did, wouldn't have been counted..

[Image: its-a-conspiracy.jpg]

(01-09-2021, 10:22 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I love how the left has shifted from "anyone but Trump" to pretending like Biden will actually be a competent president.

Who says anything about competent? I expect him to be just as incompetent as Trump was, he'll just have better manners and be less insulting.

(01-10-2021, 01:24 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(01-09-2021, 09:43 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Wouldn't have mattered if you did, wouldn't have been counted..

[Image: its-a-conspiracy.jpg]

(01-09-2021, 10:22 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I love how the left has shifted from "anyone but Trump" to pretending like Biden will actually be a competent president.

Who says anything about competent? I expect him to be just as incompetent as Trump was, he'll just have better manners and be less insulting.

Urban's on his way.. he hates sporks and velcro shoes..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(01-10-2021, 01:30 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-10-2021, 01:24 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [Image: its-a-conspiracy.jpg]

Yep. Will be nice to have a coach with integrity around these parts for once.

(01-10-2021, 01:30 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-10-2021, 01:24 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [Image: its-a-conspiracy.jpg]

What is your fascination with sporks and velcro shoes? Are you having a stroke? Maybe you better call 911.

(01-09-2021, 02:30 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-09-2021, 01:54 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Spot on..  We need a new party. One that listens to their base and one that puts it's people and country first. I'm so tired of spineless RINOS..

While yes it is need and I'll be changing my registration with FL law changing until the new party comes. It won't matter though other than locally. Dominion has the dems and rinos locked in power. There is no free voting anymore unless the local level keeps their state free.

It's really over unless Trump acts before the 20th. Something has to be done, but I'm not sure he has the guts to do it.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Guts to do what, exactly?  Declare martial law and keep trying to find a way to steal the election?
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2021, 08:17 AM by The Real Marty.)

https://twitter.com/barronjohn1946?ref_s...3f795e8a7f

(01-10-2021, 07:33 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: https://twitter.com/barronjohn1946?ref_s...3f795e8a7f

That’s funny.

All for having a different opinion..

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01...k-society/

(01-10-2021, 12:16 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: All for having a different opinion..

With so many rats fleeing the sinking ship and suddenly attempting to distance themselves politically from Trump after supporting/enabling him --  stating that those rats should be accountable to constituents for their prior role in Trump's damage seems reasonable.  

Seems he's simply urging voters to not easily allow these folks to flip-flop their positions quietly. 

I see nothing that actually supports that ridiculous headline BTW.

(01-10-2021, 12:52 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-10-2021, 12:16 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: All for having a different opinion..

With so many rats fleeing the sinking ship and suddenly attempting to distance themselves politically from Trump after supporting/enabling him --  stating that those rats should be accountable to constituents for their prior role in Trump's damage seems reasonable.  

Seems he's simply urging voters to not easily allow these folks to flip-flop their positions quietly. 

Well the notion that a massive influx of Trump supporters are going to cowtail and come crawling back after how they were treated is just flat out asinine, and that is way more ridiculous than the headline itself..

(01-10-2021, 12:56 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-10-2021, 12:52 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: With so many rats fleeing the sinking ship and suddenly attempting to distance themselves politically from Trump after supporting/enabling him --  stating that those rats should be accountable to constituents for their prior role in Trump's damage seems reasonable.  

Well the notion that a massive influx of Trump supporters are going to cowtail and come crawling back after how they were treated is just flat out asinine, and that is way more ridiculous than the headline itself..

The automatic down ballot GOP vote is dead now. I know it is for me. I will research carefully how each candidate on the ballot acted during this time.

(01-10-2021, 01:00 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-10-2021, 12:56 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Well the notion that a massive influx of Trump supporters are going to cowtail and come crawling back after how they were treated is just flat out asinine, and that is way more ridiculous than the headline itself..

The automatic down ballot GOP vote is dead now. I know it is for me. I will research carefully how each candidate on the ballot acted during this time.

My down ballot vote just this past voting cycle consisted on how they acted during The Kavanaugh hearings..

But I'm with ya.. How they act will stick with me..

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2021, 08:59 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

Enjoy a real racist president.

"Our priority will be Black, Latino, Asian, and Native American owned small businesses, women-owned businesses, and finally having equal access to resources needed to reopen and rebuild." — President-elect Biden https://t.co/pIyDuhf5pH

(01-11-2021, 08:51 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Enjoy a real racist president.

"Our priority will be Black, Latino, Asian, and Native American owned small businesses, women-owned businesses, and finally having equal access to resources needed to reopen and rebuild." — President-elect Biden https://t.co/pIyDuhf5pH

You can't read, can you?

Trumps approval rating is 49%. Discuss...

(01-11-2021, 08:51 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Enjoy a real racist and sexist president.

You forgot sexist.  

In other words, everyone other than white males.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(01-11-2021, 09:00 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(01-11-2021, 08:51 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Enjoy a real racist and sexist president.

You forgot sexist.  

The moderator from NYC says I misinterpreted and go to the school for children who can't read good.

(01-11-2021, 09:00 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(01-11-2021, 08:51 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Enjoy a real president.

You forgot sexist.  

Fixed it for both of you.

One who doesn't embarrass the USA on the International Stage, one that doesn't get impeached twice.

(01-11-2021, 09:52 PM)captivating Wrote:
(01-11-2021, 09:00 PM)Sneakers Wrote: You forgot sexist.  

Fixed it for both of you.

One who doesn't embarrass the USA on the International Stage, one that doesn't get impeached twice.
That's your definition of "real"?  LOL, Bill Clinton was only impeached once, I suppose he qualifies?

I note you didn't actually deny the racist/sexist nature of Biden's statement......
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.