Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

(01-21-2021, 11:32 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Joe looking at a MSM reporter while taking a question:

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.libertynation.com%2...f=1&nofb=1]

That's the same way Bill used to look at Monica during a debriefing!
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-21-2021, 01:03 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(01-21-2021, 11:32 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Joe looking at a MSM reporter while taking a question:

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.libertynation.com%2...f=1&nofb=1]

That's the same way Bill used to look at Monica during a debriefing!

He was the one being debriefed.

[Image: 2-A012-DEC-2927-44-DE-9-B7-B-FE3196-AD9308.jpg]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(01-21-2021, 01:38 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [Image: 2-A012-DEC-2927-44-DE-9-B7-B-FE3196-AD9308.jpg]

But but but.. CONSPIRACY!! TIN FOIL HAT!!
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2021, 02:09 PM by JaguarKick.)

(01-21-2021, 08:14 AM)Sneakers Wrote:
(01-21-2021, 12:44 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [Image: 3qqnmg.jpg]
While Trump did look bad on many levels, that is completely irrelevant. 

Biden's own flawed strategies are the issue, now and into the next four years.  It's time to forget Donald Trump and focus on the consequences of Joe Biden's actions.  Do you want this country to go where the left is taking it?

Yes?

(01-20-2021, 07:22 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I was getting my oil changed during the inauguration ceremony, blissfully away from news channels, and this girl in her 20s walks in with it streaming on her phone. She seemed to be excited about Harris being the first female VP.

As a woman I want to be excited because it is quite an achievement to reach that level, but we all know the only reason she got the position is because she's a minority female. Joe B said as much. In fact, it seems every person he picked (was picked for him) was for their diversity factor. Trump didn't do much better, but to be chosen for your race, sex, gender and sexual orientation and not your qualifications or experience is not okay.

Years ago I was hired for a job but was not interviewed by the section manager, it was through HR. When I reported to work on my first day, that guy took one look at me and said I would not be unloading trucks, I would be doing "women's work" and was passed off to another manager. I was livid. Especially because that's not the first time it happened. My first job at a fast food joint before my senior year of high school went a similar way except I was told I was "too pretty" to work in the back (the position I was hired for) and I should "work my female magic" and get customers to order more than they came for. I was too young both times to realize what was going on but I knew it pissed me off. Any woman who accepts, or worse, welcomes being treated that way has no self awareness of being taken advantage of, or doesn't care, which is jacked up.

While your experience certainly sucks, Harris is as or more qualified as any VP in our history.  She has been a DA, and elected official, and was also running for president herself.  It's disingenuous to say she was only chosen for her gender or her race alone.  Did they play a factor?  Maybe.  But she is certainly qualified in her own right.

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2021, 02:13 PM by JaguarKick.)

(01-21-2021, 10:53 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Red heads, either fine as wine or ugly as a bag of [BLEEP]. She ain't fine. Ewwwww. Sick Sick

Can't have the press sec looking better then the kamalatoe.

Because that's definitely an important quality for a press secretary to have.  Do you think you could even make a passing attempt at hiding your sexist bull [BLEEP], or...?

(01-21-2021, 01:38 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [Image: 2-A012-DEC-2927-44-DE-9-B7-B-FE3196-AD9308.jpg]

Do you think you could try to rely on sources other than memes for your information?  Anybody can make something like this in under 5 minutes.  This is why you Trump folks believe the most absurd [BLEEP], I swear.

(01-21-2021, 02:04 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(01-21-2021, 08:14 AM)Sneakers Wrote: While Trump did look bad on many levels, that is completely irrelevant. 

Biden's own flawed strategies are the issue, now and into the next four years.  It's time to forget Donald Trump and focus on the consequences of Joe Biden's actions.  Do you want this country to go where the left is taking it?

Yes?

(01-20-2021, 07:22 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I was getting my oil changed during the inauguration ceremony, blissfully away from news channels, and this girl in her 20s walks in with it streaming on her phone. She seemed to be excited about Harris being the first female VP.

As a woman I want to be excited because it is quite an achievement to reach that level, but we all know the only reason she got the position is because she's a minority female. Joe B said as much. In fact, it seems every person he picked (was picked for him) was for their diversity factor. Trump didn't do much better, but to be chosen for your race, sex, gender and sexual orientation and not your qualifications or experience is not okay.

Years ago I was hired for a job but was not interviewed by the section manager, it was through HR. When I reported to work on my first day, that guy took one look at me and said I would not be unloading trucks, I would be doing "women's work" and was passed off to another manager. I was livid. Especially because that's not the first time it happened. My first job at a fast food joint before my senior year of high school went a similar way except I was told I was "too pretty" to work in the back (the position I was hired for) and I should "work my female magic" and get customers to order more than they came for. I was too young both times to realize what was going on but I knew it pissed me off. Any woman who accepts, or worse, welcomes being treated that way has no self awareness of being taken advantage of, or doesn't care, which is jacked up.

While your experience certainly sucks, Harris is as or more qualified as any VP in our history.  She has been a DA, an elected official, and was also running for president herself.  It's disingenuous to say she was only chosen for her gender or her race alone.  Did they play a factor?  Maybe.  But she is certainly qualified in her own right.

It’s up to 13K dislikes on YouTube.

Did you screen shot this yourself or just go based off of someone else’s information?

(01-21-2021, 08:14 AM)Sneakers Wrote:
(01-21-2021, 12:44 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [Image: 3qqnmg.jpg]
While Trump did look bad on many levels, that is completely irrelevant. 

Agreed. I was just pointing out how ridiculous and gullible people are to think that there was any outside forces which changed the results of the election. The election was won fairly by Trump in 2016 and lost fairly by Trump in 2020. Any cheating that was done was on a very small scale and had no bearing on the final outcome. 

Now, we can move onto Biden and his ridiculous tenure. Did anyone else see he appointed a he/she as Asst. Health Secretary of the United States? He's already pandering to the very far left. I miss the days when presidents were moderates. We're never gonna get this country back on track.

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2021, 02:57 PM by Jagwired.)

(01-21-2021, 02:11 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(01-21-2021, 10:53 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Red heads, either fine as wine or ugly as a bag of [BLEEP]. She ain't fine. Ewwwww. Sick Sick

Can't have the press sec looking better then the kamalatoe.

Because that's definitely an important quality for a press secretary to have.  Do you think you could even make a passing attempt at hiding your sexist bull [BLEEP], or...?
In the days of radio only, not so much. On today's high def big screens? Yeah, pretty important.

To the second sentence. Just Buuwhhhaaahhaaa!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

May want to re-think that getting rid of fossil fuels thing..

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/01/2...-shanghai/

(01-21-2021, 03:40 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: May want to re-think that getting rid of fossil fuels thing..

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/01/2...-shanghai/

Still waiting for you to explain how importing oil makes the United States energy independent.

THAT WAS FAST: Biden Snaps at Reporter When Asked About CoVID Plan, Says ‘Give Me a Break!’ https://t.co/M5gUq97N07

He is so calming.

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2021, 06:22 PM by Jags.)

(01-21-2021, 06:10 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: THAT WAS FAST: Biden Snaps at Reporter When Asked About CoVID Plan, Says ‘Give Me a Break!’ https://t.co/M5gUq97N07

He is so calming.

This is going to be entertaining.  

Side note, my neighbor a single white mom ive lived next door to for 13 years finally decided to put an American flag up yesterday.  She has had a BLM yard flag since a few months before election.  Same lady that told me she was tired of her “white privilege” and that she was ready to let other people have a chance. She apparently grew up rich and tried to sway my opinion.  I told her my parents were poor when I was a kid and did not grow up on an island like her.  She was almost shocked that my parents weren’t wealthy. She’s also a year or two older than I.  Relatively “young”.   So sad.

While your experience certainly sucks, Harris is as or more qualified as any VP in our history.  She has been a DA, and elected official, and was also running for president herself.  It's disingenuous to say she was only chosen for her gender or her race alone.  Did they play a factor?  Maybe.  But she is certainly qualified in her own right.

Maybe a factor?  Her race and gender were the two PRIMARY factors.  All male and all non-minority female options were automatically removed from consideration, regardless of qualifications.  That's not how you find the best and the brightest.  To claim her as qualified as any VP in history is a huge stretch of the imagination.

PS  What are the "qualifications" you deem most essential?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(01-21-2021, 06:20 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-21-2021, 06:10 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: THAT WAS FAST: Biden Snaps at Reporter When Asked About CoVID Plan, Says ‘Give Me a Break!’ https://t.co/M5gUq97N07

He is so calming.

This is going to be entertaining.  

Side note, my neighbor a single white mom ive lived next door to for 13 years finally decided to put an American flag up yesterday.  She has had a BLM yard flag since a few months before election.  Same lady that told me she was tired of her “white privilege” and that she was ready to let other people have a chance. She apparently grew up rich and tried to sway my opinion.  I told her my parents were poor when I was a kid and did not grow up on an island like her.  She was almost shocked that my parents weren’t wealthy. She’s also a year or two older than I.  Relatively “young”.   So sad.

Well, now we all know why she is single. Father was a smart man.

(01-21-2021, 07:37 PM)Sneakers Wrote:

Maybe a factor?  Her race and gender were the two PRIMARY factors.  All male and all non-minority female options were automatically removed from consideration, regardless of qualifications.  That's not how you find the best and the brightest.  To claim her as qualified as any VP in history is a huge stretch of the imagination.

Yep. JoeB said he chose her because of her race and gender and it's obvious the rest of his picks were as well. Diversity is the name of the game now, not most qualified. 

It's like taking BAP in any round in the draft. They're not the position you need but they're a better choice than all the other players in that round because they check certain boxes.

(01-21-2021, 08:17 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-21-2021, 06:20 PM)Jags Wrote: This is going to be entertaining.  

Well, now we all know why she is single. Father was a smart man.

Daaaaayum! Nice!!!

(01-21-2021, 08:30 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-21-2021, 07:37 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Maybe a factor?  Her race and gender were the two PRIMARY factors.  All male and all non-minority female options were automatically removed from consideration, regardless of qualifications.  That's not how you find the best and the brightest.  To claim her as qualified as any VP in history is a huge stretch of the imagination.

Yep. JoeB said he chose her because of her race and gender and it's obvious the rest of his picks were as well. Diversity is the name of the game now, not most qualified. 

It's like taking BAP in any round in the draft. They're not the position you need but they're a better choice than all the other players in that round because they check certain boxes.

Sarah Palin and Mike Pence were best available? Wow. Had nothing to do with gender and religion right?

Identity unfortunately is important in politics.

(01-21-2021, 02:19 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
It’s up to 13K dislikes on YouTube.

Did you screen shot this yourself or just go based off of someone else’s information?

They’ve also now turned commenting off. Wonder why?  Rolleyes

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01...oletariat/
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

More than 4,300 people died of covid today under Joe Biden’s administration. There have been left wing riots every day since he’s been in power. This is the worst administration in American history.

Is that how this works lefties?