Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Conference Championship Games***

Great anthem and flyover!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Interesting choice for the anthem. And I love those A-10s.

I always enjoy the anthem, but I really like it as an instrumental.

(01-24-2021, 07:38 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Interesting choice for the anthem. And I love those A-10s.

Airplanes built around Gatling guns.

I hope the Bills win. Hopefully Allen proves the doubters

That anthem was great, I loved it.

Lets go boys, game 2 of tonight.

(01-24-2021, 07:38 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Interesting choice for the anthem. And I love those A-10s.

Warthogs cool, song...eh.  Hendricks ruined it for anyone trying to do it after him.

How you kick a FG with Rodgers as your QB and Brady on the other side was one of the worst calls of my lifetime. Still down by 5 with the FG. Dumb and I would be questioning everything if I was Rodgers

(01-24-2021, 07:39 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Airplanes built around Gatling guns.

They're [BLEEP]. 

I'd love to see a flyover with Ospreys. My favorite.

(01-24-2021, 07:20 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Brady made Belicheck look good

Let's be fair. Bucs won 7 games with Winston throwing 30 interceptions in 2019. They improved their offensive line and got more receiving options this year.

Bucs were a good team without Brady. Brady just put them over the top. It's not like Arians and their coaching staff are below average.

Belichick just won 7 games with one of the worst team QB seasons in recent years especially compared to current passing heavy NFL norms. With an above average QB, they make the playoffs and who knows what they do.

(01-24-2021, 07:39 PM)Jags Wrote:

Warthogs cool, song...eh.  Hendricks ruined it for anyone trying to do it after him.

Yeah. The kid wasn't bad though.

(01-24-2021, 07:41 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-24-2021, 07:39 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Airplanes built around Gatling guns.

They're [BLEEP]. 

Anything coming from the us just looks ominous in my opinion.  In a good way of course.  I’d love to see a few B-2’s flying overhead.  Military flyovers just make the testosterone flow.  So, I salute it Wink

(01-24-2021, 07:44 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-24-2021, 07:41 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: They're [BLEEP]. 

Anything coming from the us just looks ominous in my opinion.  In a good way of course.  I’d love to see a few B-2’s flying overhead.  Military flyovers just make the testosterone flow.  So, I salute it Wink

Oh yeah?  Big Grin Ninja

(01-24-2021, 07:36 PM)rpr52121 Wrote:
(01-24-2021, 07:02 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: It's over. Tom Terrific going to another SB and Aaron Rodgers will be a free agent next season.

I don't think they can let go of A-Rod. Its $31 million dead cap this right now and $17 million dead cap before 2022.

(01-24-2021, 07:11 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: How late??!! Let them play then throw a flag on the most important play!

Fitting for Brady to go to yet another SB with a flag.

My biggest question is how was that pass catchable? I feel that part of the rule has just been forgotten by NFL referees over the past few years.

That's my main argument. He seemed to be able to run through the hold but when he saw it was uncatchable he went down. Also a clear hold by the Bucs RT goes completely missed.

Those are the 'breaks' that get you 10 SBs. Never would we get that call at that moment. Never.

What a kick...

58 yarder.

Truth. We know it's not a Patriots thing, it's a Brady thing.

(01-24-2021, 07:46 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-24-2021, 07:44 PM)Jags Wrote: Anything coming from the us just looks ominous in my opinion.  In a good way of course.  I’d love to see a few B-2’s flying overhead.  Military flyovers just make the testosterone flow.  So, I salute it Wink

Oh yeah?  Big Grin Ninja

I was serious and joking.  But seriously, if I were the enemy seeing that stuff fly overhead not holding back speed wise, I’d [BLEEP] my pants pants before the pissed off bombs or missiles even got to me.  The comedian Gallagher had it right.  We shouldn’t call missiles names like cruise.  They should call them “pissed” as in “America launched 4 Pissed Missiles...”

(01-24-2021, 07:48 PM)enigma Wrote: What a kick...

58 yarder.

Score predictions for this game?

I say 35-24 for KC.

(01-24-2021, 07:47 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(01-24-2021, 07:36 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: I don't think they can let go of A-Rod. Its $31 million dead cap this right now and $17 million dead cap before 2022.

My biggest question is how was that pass catchable? I feel that part of the rule has just been forgotten by NFL referees over the past few years.

That's my main argument. He seemed to be able to run through the hold but when he saw it was uncatchable he went down. Also a clear hold by the Bucs RT goes completely missed.

Those are the 'breaks' that get you 10 SBs. Never would we get that call at that moment. Never.

They missed a lot of offensive holding by GB's offensive line too, so not so bugged about that.

Mainly the uncatchable PI at the end of 2nd half and the missed defensive hold before the INT at the end of the 1st half.

Despite that, Packers could have still won:
No need to play man, cover 1 with 6 seconds left in 1st half.
No need to chase points with 2 point conversation.
Dumb decision to keep calling passing plays without extra blockers in the 4th quarter when you have TE like Tonyan and Lewis.
Dumb decision to kick FG at the end of game.