Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Conference Championship Games***

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2021, 04:22 PM by homebiscuit.)

Tom Terrific took the opening kickoff and marched downfield for a TD. Will Aaron Rodgers let this go unanswered? 

Fournette is stone hands today.

GB stopped for a punt. I have a feeling if TB scores on this drive Aaron Rodgers will be a free agent next year.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2021, 04:41 PM by jagherd.)

Big drive from Packers there.

Rodgers with a great play put of his own end zone on 3rd and long.

(01-24-2021, 04:40 PM)jagherd Wrote:
Big drive from Packers there.

Rodgers with a great play out of his own end zone on 3rd and long.

Not a fan of Davis at CB for Tampa Bay.

Holy crap! Wow what a run by LF

Great run by my favorite ex Jag

Wow great run by Lenny.

Looked hungry right there.

That’s like the play of Lennys career so far lol.

(01-24-2021, 04:47 PM)jagherd Wrote: Holy  crap! Wow what a run by LF

You only see that spin move on a Xbox or Playstation

What a run. It’s amazing how competent qb play and coaching makes a player look better

Fournette started that run with the typical slam into the back of his own players and then did an epic job of salvaging it.

Unbelieveable how many breaks Brady has had go his way in his career. Never seen anything like it.

I think the Brady or Belichick question is answered.

(01-24-2021, 04:51 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I think the Brady or Belichick question is answered.

Yup, I believe it is

Joe Buck makes Fournette sound like a pro bowler.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2021, 04:59 PM by americus 2.0.)

(01-24-2021, 04:51 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I think the Brady or Belichick question is answered.

I wonder how Belichick feels about it. Brady leaving exposed him to the world for what he isn't- a mastermind coach.

(01-24-2021, 04:53 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Joe Buck makes Fournette sound like a pro bowler.

He's won a boatload of awards as a sportscaster. He could probably make Minshew sound like a pro bowler.

(01-24-2021, 04:56 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:

I wonder how Belichick feels about it. Brady leaving exposed him to the world for what he isn't- a mastermind coach.

Belichick is still a top tier coach. He is a master at fitting piece and part players to fill roles and filling his coaching ranks with competent people. Brady just made his job so much easier. Get Belichick another good QB and he'll win, just not as much.

(01-24-2021, 04:50 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Unbelieveable how many breaks Brady has had go his way in his career. Never seen anything like it.

At what point does luck become skill?

My husband woke up to go to work. Walks by the TV and sees who's playing and declared, "Tom Brady is going to the super bowl!"

I told him to shut it. Lol

(01-24-2021, 05:05 PM)enigma Wrote:
(01-24-2021, 04:50 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Unbelieveable how many breaks Brady has had go his way in his career. Never seen anything like it.

At what point does luck become skill?

Probably about when Brady gets to his 14th championship game. Oh wait,,,

Brady has been in championship games 10 of the last 11 seasons. Geez

Well that was some Jaguar level clock management right there.