Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

I wouldn't waste my money on a "green" vehicle (electric or hybrid).  Building, operating and maintaining a "green" vehicle is pretty much doing the same if not worse to the environment.

I might consider solar as a supplement for power to my home when and if it becomes more cost effective for me.

Going "totally green" is a pipe dream at this point in time.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Texans are sleeping in running cars with the heaters on, risking carbon monoxide poisoning so they don't freeze to death, while @CNN and @Newsweek run stories about Biden putting logs on the WH fireplace, going to sleep at sunset, and playing little kids' video games.

(02-16-2021, 04:06 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Texans are sleeping in running cars with the heaters on, risking carbon monoxide poisoning so they don't freeze to death, while @CNN and @Newsweek run stories about Biden putting logs on the WH fireplace, going to sleep at sunset, and playing little kids' video games.

That is hard hitting "journalism" right there.

Meanwhile the democrat controlled media also ignores the fact that Governor Cuomo in New York basically killed many senior citizens and attempted to cover it up purely for political reasons.  The guy should be behind bars, but yet since the democrat controlled media doesn't report the actual facts he will most likely be re-elected.

I sure hope that New Yorkers leaving that poorly run state for Florida don't bring their poor political choices here.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(02-15-2021, 04:03 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 03:39 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You completely ignored the point of her first 2 paragraphs . Our infrastructure isn't suited to handle majority EV market, thus proven by this weeks "global warming" events.

You can count on your grid being up when you have to hit the road in an emergency. I will opt to rely on good old fashioned fossil fuels.

Well we can have a defeatist attitude about our grid, or we can commit to improving it. 
I actually agree with you, I don't think I would buy a fully electric vehicle for a long time, and even then only if me or the wife also owned a gas or diesel powered vehicle as a backup.
We just bought our first Hybrid though and we are pretty happy with it.

Factually accurate observations about our power grid aren't "defeatist", they're what conservatives sometimes refer to as "Telling it like it is."  Our infrastructure isn't remotely developed to the point of servicing millions of electric vehicles.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 02-16-2021, 10:02 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

PSAKI: "I can assure you that this president is not looking to the last presidency as the model for his foreign policy moving forward." https://t.co/BJZhiUH1q0

Does Biden hate the no wars part, or all the peace deals?

(02-16-2021, 09:58 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 04:03 PM)mikesez Wrote: Well we can have a defeatist attitude about our grid, or we can commit to improving it. 
I actually agree with you, I don't think I would buy a fully electric vehicle for a long time, and even then only if me or the wife also owned a gas or diesel powered vehicle as a backup.
We just bought our first Hybrid though and we are pretty happy with it.

Factually accurate observations about our power grid aren't "defeatist", they're what conservatives sometimes refer to as "Telling it like it is."  Our infrastructure isn't remotely developed to the point of servicing millions of electric vehicles.

"Telling it like it is" refers to the present.
"Defeatist" refers to the future.

In elementary school, sometimes they give a mark that says "needs improvement." Our grid needs improvement.  Let's improve it.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(02-16-2021, 10:02 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: PSAKI: "I can assure you that this president is not looking to the last presidency as the model for his foreign policy moving forward." https://t.co/BJZhiUH1q0

Does Biden hate the no wars part, or all the peace deals?

Mostly the "President wasn't on the take" part.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-16-2021, 10:05 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-16-2021, 09:58 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Factually accurate observations about our power grid aren't "defeatist", they're what conservatives sometimes refer to as "Telling it like it is."  Our infrastructure isn't remotely developed to the point of servicing millions of electric vehicles.

"Telling it like it is" refers to the present.

In elementary school, sometimes they give a mark that says "needs improvement." Our grid needs improvement.  Let's improve it.

Great idea.  Let's spend a fortune building a fancy new power grid.  Then, we can figure out how and where the power will be produced and then we can spend another fortune rebuilding the grid to utilize all the new production sites.

Sorry, but this problem requires somewhat more than an elementary school level of thought.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(02-16-2021, 10:55 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(02-16-2021, 10:05 PM)mikesez Wrote: "Telling it like it is" refers to the present.

Great idea.  Let's spend a fortune building a fancy new power grid.  Then, we can figure out how and where the power will be produced and then we can spend another fortune rebuilding the grid to utilize all the new production sites.

Sorry, but this problem requires somewhat more than an elementary school level of thought.

Yes, it's certainly not going to be solved by folks on the NFL's least popular message board.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 02-16-2021, 11:41 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Massive lie from Joe Biden on CNN: “we didn’t have [the coronavirus vaccine] when we came into office” https://t.co/tRxvX5QNPK

There are literally politicians getting vaccines on camera in December and January.

(02-16-2021, 11:30 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Massive lie from Joe Biden on CNN: “we didn’t have [the coronavirus vaccine] when we came into office” https://t.co/tRxvX5QNPK

There are literally politicians getting vaccines on camera in December and January.

Is he lying if he actually believes it?
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

I wonder what he though he was getting?
https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-2nd...94393df02f

[Image: 3784-A7-C9-7-A24-468-E-86-D3-0588226727-A5.jpg]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(02-17-2021, 02:13 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I wonder what he though he was getting?
https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-2nd...94393df02f

[Image: 3784-A7-C9-7-A24-468-E-86-D3-0588226727-A5.jpg]

Imagine if God forbid something like this happened under his administration.  There wouldn't be a vaccine for years.  This guy needs to be sent to the glue factory.

Then we are stuck with the glue.

Lies made, lies kept.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGlL1zPj2bQ

In his town hall, Biden said black people and Hispanic people weren't smart enough to get on the internet to find COVID vaccine sites.

(02-18-2021, 12:01 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: In his town hall, Biden said black people and Hispanic people weren't smart enough to get on the internet to find COVID vaccine sites.

Freudian Slip at it's finest?
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

School or schools? Asking for a friend.

(02-18-2021, 03:43 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: School or schools? Asking for a friend.

Banana