Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Matt Gaetz Drops Bomb, Asks If Biden Is Already Transitioning To Harris

I say it's in the process right now, Biden won't see the end of the year......

Homer’s Odyssey recounts how, after a fruitless 10-year siege of the city of Troy, Greek soldiers concocted a plan to hide a cadre of soldiers inside a giant wooden horse, which was left outside the city’s highly fortified battlements.

https://ijr.com/gaetz-drops-bomb-asks-bi...manualpost
Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-11-2021, 05:10 PM)The Drifter Wrote: I say it's in the process right now, Biden won't see the end of the year......

Homer’s Odyssey recounts how, after a fruitless 10-year siege of the city of Troy, Greek soldiers concocted a plan to hide a cadre of soldiers inside a giant wooden horse, which was left outside the city’s highly fortified battlements.

It is weird to think that a woman who polled at 1% during the democratic primary will be the next democratic POTUS all because of gender and race.

It is also weird how the left will try to force young women to look up to her, completely neglecting how she got there and Willy Browns ding dong.

(03-11-2021, 05:10 PM)The Drifter Wrote: I say it's in the process right now, Biden won't see the end of the year......

I chose the under on that in the betting thread.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Matt Gaetz is in the habit of placing a shiny wrestling championship belt in front of the podium before he talks.
Let that sink in.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Biden will be President his full term. If he can make it (alive) through re-election he'll make it through his second term. This gives Harris effectively a four term Presidency.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-11-2021, 05:42 PM)mikesez Wrote: Matt Gaetz is in the habit of placing a shiny wrestling championship belt in front of the podium before he talks.
Let that sink in.

What a strange post from a strange little guy.