Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags and Free Agency

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Guys we aint throwing money around. The few signed are perfect fits for the jags. Changing everything in yr one isn't financially smart. Good god. TL needs growing time.

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2021, 07:13 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(03-15-2021, 07:09 PM)Dimson Wrote: https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/13...55296?s=19

The Chargers secondary got torched last season. They were constantly playing from behind. I don't understand these moves at all.

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2021, 07:14 PM by irontrooper83.)

Carlos Hyde back. I cant believe It, what the hell are they doing?

(03-15-2021, 07:06 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 06:54 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Colt probably get Williams

[Image: image.png?w=500&c=1]

(03-15-2021, 06:58 PM)Dimson Wrote: https://twitter.com/jagzman04/status/137...19969?s=19

Why? He sucks as a WR! It better be a cheap deal.

(03-15-2021, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: We gonna have to build from the draft

Starting with QB and OT.
Naw, BAP

(03-15-2021, 07:12 PM)JagFan00 Wrote: Guys we aint throwing money around. The few signed are perfect fits for the jags. Changing everything in yr one isn't financially smart. Good god. TL needs growing time.

Good idea, so lets get him some decent OT's.

Next yr will be a little bigger. It's smart growth

(03-15-2021, 07:13 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 07:06 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [Image: image.png?w=500&c=1]

Why? He sucks as a WR! It better be a cheap deal.

Starting with QB and OT.
Naw, BAP

You're assuming OT won't be BAP.

LOL.  I love watching the "meltdown" from people not happy that the team isn't just willy nilly spending cap money.  Free agents are free agents for a reason.  A "gem" could be found without overspending.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(03-15-2021, 07:14 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 07:13 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Naw, BAP

You're assuming OT won't be BAP.

I'm not sure, it depends on how the draft falls.  If it is then you take him

(03-15-2021, 06:49 PM)Protozoa Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 05:59 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: LOL. Good luck with that headcase. I can't wait to see what they pay for him.

Looks like 2 years 26 million. His temper tantrum looks even more ridiculous.

Rumors were the Jaguars were offering him $19 million per year.  This led him to being insulted and demanding to leave the team.  He must have the dumbest agent advising him.  He's now settling for $13 million.

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2021, 07:19 PM by ATLjag.)

Ian Rapoport is reporting the Jags signing RB Carlos Hyde for 2 years $6 million.

(played at Ohio State)

(03-15-2021, 07:12 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 07:09 PM)Dimson Wrote: https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/13...55296?s=19

The Chargers secondary got torched last season. They were constantly playing from behind. I don't understand these moves at all.

Baalke
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(03-15-2021, 07:14 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: LOL.  I love watching the "meltdown" from people not happy that the team isn't just willy nilly spending cap money.  Free agents are free agents for a reason.  A "gem" could be found without overspending.

They dont need to spend money „willy nilly“, but you also dont need to pay a KR 21 Million on day one of free agency when you went 1-15 last season and have glaring holes all over the field. And if you invest in players might as well try to get the best ones available, especially since I think the price for Johnson was very acceptable...

This roster isn't trash. Better coaching and schemes will flip the win/loss total. Not championship ready, but drastically improved

(03-15-2021, 07:14 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: LOL.  I love watching the "meltdown" from people not happy that the team isn't just willy nilly spending cap money.  Free agents are free agents for a reason.  A "gem" could be found without overspending.

Good to see you have already moved into the bargaining phase. Most of us are still in the anger phase and then guys like flgators is still in denial.

You think paying "that KR" money wasn't well thought thru? He's dynamic and upgraded this roster. You don't know ****

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2021, 07:28 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(03-15-2021, 07:18 PM)ATLjag Wrote: Ian Rapoport is reporting the Jags signing RB Carlos Hyde for 2 years $6 million.

(played at Ohio State)

A 30 year old washed up RB? C'mon, this is getting ridiculous! I doubt he even makes the final roster.

(03-15-2021, 07:23 PM)JagFan00 Wrote: This roster isn't trash. Better coaching and schemes will flip the win/loss total. Not championship ready, but drastically improved

You're crazy. We have a lot of bad players who were starting last year. A lot of them were on defense.

This honestly looks like we are gonna be rebuilding in 3-4 years yet again. Year 3 Meyer quits.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23