Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

(03-21-2021, 06:33 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(03-21-2021, 05:55 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: So *that's* what you take away from an analogy comparing the former president with the current president. Wow.

The mental gymnastics Trump supporters go to in order to defend anything Trump does, no matter how trivial is amazing frankly. They can't even admit he stumbled down a ramp. Go on, admit it, it's not that difficult.

Are you comparing THIS to Biden playing Donkey Kong on the AF1 staircase? 

Wow, it was even more benign than I remember.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Asian and African countries have had many Presidents over 80. Geriatric Presidents are a symptom of a rotten system, but they aren't necessarily the rottenness themselves. Also, Trump is not much younger.
This is all a symptom of Gen X and subsequent generations being raised to look down on politicians rather than aspire to office.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(03-21-2021, 08:03 PM)mikesez Wrote: Asian and African countries have had many Presidents over 80. Geriatric Presidents are a symptom of a rotten system, but they aren't necessarily the rottenness themselves.  Also, Trump is not much younger.
This is all a symptom of Gen X and subsequent generations being raised to look down on politicians rather than aspire to office. Boomers not getting the hell out of the way.

FTFY.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Anyone complaining about how Trump walked down that ramp has obviously never walked on an icy surface at an angle.

Anyone complaining about Biden tripping up a stairway hasn't met old age yet.

Its a disgrace that the office of the President of the United States is no longer respected. You don't have to like the person to respect the position they hold.

(03-22-2021, 02:12 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Anyone complaining about how Trump walked down that ramp has obviously never walked on an icy surface at an angle.

Its a disgrace that the office of the President of the United States is no longer respected. You don't have to like the person to respect the position they hold.

Despising politicians is as old as politics.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-22-2021, 02:12 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Anyone complaining about how Trump walked down that ramp has obviously never walked on an icy surface at an angle.

Politicians were born to be despised, but I agree the office should be respected. This whole concept took a major hit in 2016 as the MSM made it ok to disrespect the office of the POTUS which is spreading into our school system and an entire generation of people. Not helping matters are athletes and sports teams refusing to visit the WH after a championship. This type of behavior sets examples on a huge portion of impressionable youth.

Wow...

BREAKING: These photos were taken at the inside of Biden’s immigrant detention facilities in Texas.

All these photos were shared with Axios by Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-Texas) https://t.co/p0lOweagtN

(03-22-2021, 09:18 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Wow...

BREAKING: These photos were taken at the inside of Biden’s immigrant detention facilities in Texas.

All these photos were shared with Axios by Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-Texas) https://t.co/p0lOweagtN

But they have space blankets and cartoons..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(03-22-2021, 09:21 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(03-22-2021, 09:18 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Wow...

But they have space blankets and cartoons..

They couldn't spring for something bigger than a 30 inch TV? The Biden administration literally can't do ANYTHING right.

Mayorkas says no journalists inside migrant facilities. DHS will provide footage. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/dhs-mayo...021-3?op=1

(This post was last modified: 03-22-2021, 01:58 PM by Lucky2Last.)

Queue outrage from media... oh wait. At least things have calmed down since Trump left office, isn't that how this goes?

Wonder how people would take this if this were plastered on 1000 different headlines. Border is worse, energy is worse, jobs are worse, foreign relations are worse, deficit is worse, covid is on the same trajectory. People still don't know we're bombing Syria. Critical race theory is being federalized. What has gotten better, folks? Let's all take a breather that the adults are back in the room. This is SO much better guys. All this in a quarter. Record breaking pace here.

White House called a lid at 1:13PM.

(This post was last modified: 03-22-2021, 03:46 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(03-22-2021, 08:26 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

Politicians were born to be despised, but I agree the office should be respected. This whole concept took a major hit in 2016  2008 as the MSM made it ok to disrespect the office of the POTUS which is spreading into our school system and an entire generation of people. Not helping matters are athletes and sports teams refusing to visit the WH after a championship. This type of behavior sets examples on a huge portion of impressionable youth.Trump continuously alleged false claims against Obama ("Birther") --- payback's a [BLEEP].
Fixed

Trump also went on to criticize many former Presidents, calling GW Bush the worst President in the history of the US.   

(03-22-2021, 02:17 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: White House called a lid at 1:13PM.

Diaper change then nap time..

(03-22-2021, 09:25 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(03-22-2021, 09:21 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: But they have space blankets and cartoons..

They couldn't spring for something bigger than a 30 inch TV? The Biden administration literally can't do ANYTHING right.

Ya know, where's AOC's ole hypocritical [BLEEP] for all this mess? Why isn't she fake crying over this garbage?

(03-21-2021, 06:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(03-21-2021, 05:55 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: So *that's* what you take away from an analogy comparing the former president with the current president. Wow.

The mental gymnastics Trump supporters go to in order to defend anything Trump does, no matter how trivial is amazing frankly. They can't even admit he stumbled down a ramp. Go on, admit it, it's not that difficult.

I don’t remember him stumbling down the ramp. The media had a cow because he gripped the rail tightly. Maybe I’m thinking of another incident.

He certainly didn't fall like Biden did. He slipped and then caught the rail. I gave him points for the recovery. Credit where it's due and all that
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Agreed on all counts. My only complaint is if someone is going to disrespect one, they should have the decency to disrespect both.  Tongue
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

I actually feel kind of sorry for President Biden.  He is being exploited.  It's pretty clear that he is not up to the job and is doing whatever the current regime tells him.  I wonder if he even knows what is happening at the border.  This is not a mock, it's genuine concern.

Meanwhile the MSM left wing media is doing their best to cover for the whole thing.  Some of the left wing media are starting to show signs of frustration and are starting to see what is happening.

The lack of transparency, refusal to answer questions from the media and just the physical actions that have been caught on camera should concern most people.  Asking people what he should do?  Just standing there speechless while his handlers remove the media?  The supposed "moderate" of the democrat party ramming through far-left policy?  Something is VERY not right.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 03-22-2021, 04:42 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

This country is doomed.

I'm relatively young... but I've never seen a weaker more decrepit moron as our Commander-in-Chief.

Honestly... with such consistently weak leadership... maybe I would accept a stronger, better country taking this garbage over.

(03-22-2021, 06:56 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Despising politicians is as old as politics.

And you completely missed my point.