Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tim Tebow- Jags new TE (merged)

(This post was last modified: 05-20-2021, 04:15 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...40099?s=19

Could be deadly with the trickery

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Oh good grief.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(04-29-2021, 02:47 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...40099?s=19

Why not?  It'll sell out the last of the available seats.  Hell, we might even have a waiting list.

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2021, 02:54 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(04-29-2021, 02:49 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Oh good grief.

Your worst nightmare!  Mwahahahaha

(04-29-2021, 02:52 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 02:47 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...40099?s=19

Why not?  It'll sell out the last of the available seats.  Hell, we might even have a waiting list.

When they bring him in for a QB draw on 3rd and short would be nice too

We are getting some interesting reports today, lol.

I wonder if the Jags really would sign him.

(04-29-2021, 02:53 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

Your worst nightmare!  Mwahahahaha

Sounds more like a last-ghasp to try to hold onto professional sports career to me.  A 33 year old crappy quarterback just now trying to change positions.  LOL.  Yeah, what a nightmare.

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2021, 02:59 PM by Bullseye.)

Exactly.

Can he stomach not being the most popular sports figure in Jacksonville history?

Is that what this is about?

(04-29-2021, 02:52 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:

TL's first incompletion would result in Tebow cultists clamoring for him to start.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(04-29-2021, 02:58 PM)Bullseye Wrote:

Exactly.

Can he stomach not being the most popular sports figure in Jacksonville history?

(04-29-2021, 02:52 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Why not?  It'll sell out the last of the available seats.  Hell, we might even have a waiting list.

TL's first incompletion would result in Tebow cultists clamoring for him to start.

Could be his first TD

Why not let him try out? Can’t hurt.....no risk.

(04-29-2021, 03:00 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 02:58 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Exactly.

Could be his first TD

Speaking of Tebow cultists...

33 year old TE? mmmmm, really?
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

What a bad time to leak this info. We will always be the #becausejaguars

We just can't have anything nice.

Wow. There is no way this is real, lol.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(04-29-2021, 03:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: What a bad time to leak this info. We will always be the #becausejaguars

We just can't have anything nice.

None of this trolling-which is exactly what this is-will take away from the fact that we will draft Trevor Lawrence.

This will not distract in any way from what appears to be a glorious day in team history.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

NO !!! I like Tebow but he had his opportunity to be a TE 10 years ago but refused because he was a QB and decided to pursue the MLB. I don't want a 33 year old player that never played the position learning how to go across the middle to catch the pass. Regarding blocking, we already have that part of the TE position fulfilled via free agency.

(04-29-2021, 02:55 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 02:53 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Your worst nightmare!  Mwahahahaha

Sounds more like a last-ghasp to try to hold onto professional sports career to me.  A 33 year old crappy quarterback just now trying to change positions.  LOL.  Yeah, what a nightmare.

Agreed - and I already thought that's what he was doing the past couple of years, trying to play professional baseball after not having played that sport competitively since high school lol

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2021, 03:19 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

No experience at TE, out of football for years, has a lot of... crazy fans... no thanks.

He would be a distraction, pass.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2021, 03:21 PM by The Real Marty.)

(04-29-2021, 03:18 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: No experience at TE, out of football for years, has a lot of... crazy fans? no thanks.

He would be a distraction, pass.

If they sign Tim Tebow, I will officially change my stance on Hard Knocks.  Trevor, Urban Meyer, and Tebow.  What a show that would be!  HBO would be BEGGING us to do Hard Knocks.

Think of this- when they waive him, it will be on TV!

Wouldn't be mad if they sign him but i doubt he'll be on the 53 man roster

For the specific people this would really piss off, I am warming up to this move even though the timing is awful.