Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tim Tebow- Jags new TE (merged)

who is this tim tebow we signed at TE?      Wink Wink     Laughing Laughing

I'm kidding i know who he is,i hope hes susscfusel.  I don't think he will be, maybe ill be  wrong.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Wow, 50 pages on a player that is at best our 4th TE and most likely won't make the final 53 man roster.

(This post was last modified: 05-23-2021, 06:23 PM by RicoTx.)

(05-23-2021, 04:55 PM)Dimson Wrote: [Image: 190193053_3004745623139427_1409862448414...e=60D1BEC7]

And?

Show me somebody that's criticized him as a person.  If they did, they're idiots.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(05-23-2021, 06:22 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 04:55 PM)Dimson Wrote: [Image: 190193053_3004745623139427_1409862448414...e=60D1BEC7]

And?

Show me somebody that's criticized him as a person.  If they did, they're idiots.

This was a comparison to Mike Vick getting a second chance despite his issues off the field.

(05-23-2021, 06:22 PM)RicoTx Wrote:

And?

Plenty of people have said he doesn't deserve the shot and he is only getting the shot because of who he is. A lot of people are upset, especially those who think Kaepernick or other players should be in the league if Tebow is.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(05-23-2021, 06:44 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 06:22 PM)RicoTx Wrote: And?

Plenty of people have said he doesn't deserve the shot and he is only getting the shot because of who he is. A lot of people are upset, especially those who think Kaepernick or other players should be in the league if Tebow is.

And I repeat, how is that criticizing him AS A PERSON?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(05-23-2021, 06:45 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 06:44 PM)Dimson Wrote: Plenty of people have said he doesn't deserve the shot and he is only getting the shot because of who he is. A lot of people are upset, especially those who think Kaepernick or other players should be in the league if Tebow is.

And I repeat, how is that criticizing him AS A PERSON?

They are criticizing him for getting his shot for who he is, not because he deserves it. No one in the media is calling him a bad person.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(05-23-2021, 07:01 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 06:45 PM)RicoTx Wrote: And I repeat, how is that criticizing him AS A PERSON?

They are criticizing him for getting his shot for who he is, not because he deserves it. No one in the media is calling him a bad person.

This I can get behind.. I wonder if Stephen A. Smith endorsed second chances for Jamal Lewis, Ray Lewis, Michael Vick, Colin Kaepernick and ect.. I'm willing to bet he did.. So that right there should tell you everything you need to know about that vitriol factory known as Stephen A Smith. How he still has a job with ESPN is beyond me. Him and Jamele Hill should hook up and go bowling..

If he endorses those athletes for a second chance, he should endorse Tebow.. But we all know the reasoning why he won't   Wink
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Ray Lewis got the 2nd chance of a lifetime.

(05-23-2021, 06:38 PM)Captain_Caldwell Wrote:

This was a comparison to Mike Vick getting a second chance despite his issues off the field.

Mike Vick was talented.

(05-23-2021, 07:14 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 07:01 PM)Dimson Wrote: They are criticizing him for getting his shot for who he is, not because he deserves it. No one in the media is calling him a bad person.

This I can get behind.. I wonder if Stephen A. Smith endorsed second chances for Jamal Lewis, Ray Lewis, Michael Vick, Colin Kaepernick and ect.. I'm willing to bet he did.. So that right there should tell you everything you need to know about that vitriol factory known as Stephen A Smith. How he still has a job with ESPN is beyond me. Him and Jamele Hill should hook up and go bowling..

If he endorses those athletes for a second chance, he should endorse Tebow.. But we all know the reasoning why he won't   Wink

Tebow doesn't compare in NFL talent to any of those guys.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-23-2021, 07:30 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 06:38 PM)Captain_Caldwell Wrote: This was a comparison to Mike Vick getting a second chance despite his issues off the field.

Mike Vick was talented.

(05-23-2021, 07:14 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: This I can get behind.. I wonder if Stephen A. Smith endorsed second chances for Jamal Lewis, Ray Lewis, Michael Vick, Colin Kaepernick and ect.. I'm willing to bet he did.. So that right there should tell you everything you need to know about that vitriol factory known as Stephen A Smith. How he still has a job with ESPN is beyond me. Him and Jamele Hill should hook up and go bowling..

So talent gets a free pass and being investigated for double murder, drug offenses or the mass killing of dogs gets the blind eye?

You don't see the problem there?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(05-23-2021, 07:35 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 07:30 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Mike Vick was talented.

So talent gets a free pass and being investigated for double murder, drug offenses or the mass killing of dogs gets the blind eye?

You don't see the problem there?

Absolutely I do, however those guys had the talent to play while Tebow, fine man that he is, simply doesn't. And yes, as we know (or knew until this week) talent is the great trump card.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Damn, some of you folks are insufferable.

Yay! Politicians are getting involved. That should solve all of our problems. Marco is so good at uniting people.

(05-23-2021, 06:44 PM)Dimson Wrote:

lol.

(05-23-2021, 10:46 PM)JaguarWC Wrote: Damn, some of you folks are insufferable.

Ya, so? What's your point? You created a profile just to play Captain Obvious.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

So, you are ok with the recent reports that he was seen driving 30 mph in a 25 mph zone?

(05-24-2021, 10:08 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

So, you are ok with the recent reports that he was seen driving 30 mph in a 25 mph zone?

Where's my fainting couch?

(05-23-2021, 07:01 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 06:45 PM)RicoTx Wrote: And I repeat, how is that criticizing him AS A PERSON?

No one is going to know 100% exactly why he got his shot until we actually see him produce. If he plays lights out then all the naysayers can eat crow. If he sucks then we'll all know he got his shot for who he is and who he knows. 

Honestly, you should just not listen to the dimwits on sports news networks. They're about as useful as cable news network shows. They're all idiots who pimp drama for paychecks.

(05-12-2021, 09:21 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 08:32 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Come back JB14, it's time!

#freejustin
Blackmon makes WAY MORE sense than Tebow. That’s for sure.
Apparently, he may be trying to make a comeback. Posted some things on his IG.