Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

(06-08-2021, 08:14 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Lester Holt asked Kamala Harris why she hasn't been to the border. In her cackly laugh she responds, "I haven't been to Europe either."  

I can't find a link for it right now, but you can be sure the MSM will do their best to ignore it.

https://twitter.com/NathanBrandWA/status...-to-border

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-08-2021, 08:46 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 08:14 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Lester Holt asked Kamala Harris why she hasn't been to the border. In her cackly laugh she responds, "I haven't been to Europe either."  

I can't find a link for it right now, but you can be sure the MSM will do their best to ignore it.

I watched as much as I could of her presser. She is clearly out of her league and it is hard to watch. She probably thought this was no different than being a senator.

She didn’t expect Mr. ‘There’s Not Always Two Sides To Every Story’ and one of her ideological allies to ask a true journalism question. She was clearly caught off guard.

I’m sure Lester will be scolded by his NBC minders for acting like there was another side of the story.

(06-08-2021, 09:08 AM)jagibelieve Wrote:

She's such a disgusting pig.. Inside and out..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I know the old adage, 'If you can't respect the person in office, at least respect the office itself'. I understand that.. But how can anyone respect the office if the people in office, don't respect it themselves?

Harris is a purely political animal. She knows nothing about leadership and problem solving because backroom/bedroom deals and manipulation have always gotten her what she wants. Now that true responsibility has been laid at her feet, she stumbles and bumbles. So much so that she completely cracks when asked her first direct question.

(06-08-2021, 09:08 AM)jagibelieve Wrote:

She understands this is political suicide for her. As much as I loathe both of these people, even I have to smile at the irony of Biden essentially destroying her future presidential run as a way to get even for her shenanigans in the debate.

In Guatemala.   Laughing

[Image: GettyImages-1233310011.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]

I still maintain that the Dems proffered her and Biden both assuming they would lose and thereby killing her future aspirations. I guess their hatred of Trump and the seduction of being able to cheat their way to victory this cycle was just too much on balance, but now they are stuck with her as the face of their party's future. Hideous.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-08-2021, 11:05 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I still maintain that the Dems proffered her and Biden both assuming they would lose and thereby killing her future aspirations. I guess their hatred of Trump and the seduction of being able to cheat their way to victory this cycle was just too much on balance, but now they are stuck with her as the face of their party's future. Hideous.

She killed her future aspirations by polling at 3% in the democratic primary.

(06-08-2021, 11:19 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 11:05 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I still maintain that the Dems proffered her and Biden both assuming they would lose and thereby killing her future aspirations. I guess their hatred of Trump and the seduction of being able to cheat their way to victory this cycle was just too much on balance, but now they are stuck with her as the face of their party's future. Hideous.

You might think that, but you have to consider just how many intersections that one person encompasses. She's the perfect Check Box candidate, and she clearly knows how to acquire power in the Party, so she has to be seen as a threat no matter how she is polling at the moment.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I told my brother-in-law that I thought Kamala would get the nod for President based on her intersectionality, even though she was a terrible candidate. I hate to be wrong, but I felt at least a little vindicated when she was rammed through as VP.

(06-08-2021, 02:24 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I told my brother-in-law that I thought Kamala would get the nod for President based on her intersectionality, even though she was a terrible candidate. I hate to be wrong, but I felt at least a little vindicated when she was rammed through as VP.

Did someone say rammed?

[Image: Willie-Brown-by-Gage-Skidmore.jpg]

Hunter Biden is a racist jist like his father. Wow.

(06-08-2021, 11:19 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

Joe Biden polled at about 3% and his first run for the presidency.
Then Obama made him VP and it changed everything for him.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(06-08-2021, 06:20 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 11:19 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: She killed her future aspirations by polling at 3% in the democratic primary.

Joe Biden polled at about 3% and his first run for the presidency.
Then Obama made him VP and it changed everything for him.

[BLEEP] will be [BLEEP].  You get what you pay for.

EMBARRASSING: World leaders erupt in laugher as Biden forgets that UK PM Boris Johnson already introduced the president of South Africa during a G7 meeting. https://t.co/W3h0xLrYyX

(06-13-2021, 10:57 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: EMBARRASSING: World leaders erupt in laugher as Biden forgets that UK PM Boris Johnson already introduced the president of South Africa during a G7 meeting. https://t.co/W3h0xLrYyX

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLWxBANspL5IZEcew9kvl...w&usqp=CAU]

Start the impeachment.

(06-14-2021, 12:24 AM)captivating Wrote:
(06-13-2021, 10:57 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: EMBARRASSING: World leaders erupt in laugher as Biden forgets that UK PM Boris Johnson already introduced the president of South Africa during a G7 meeting. https://t.co/W3h0xLrYyX

Start the impeachment.

Such a strong showing!!!

Start the impeachment.

President Pelosi doesn't sound very appetizing.

Start the impeachment.

What's so obviously ironic about your response is that if Trump had made the same mistake, there would be the proverbial wailing and gnashing of teeth from the left, bolstered by the MSM, and you leading the charge. 

Please deny it. I dare you.