Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(06-07-2021, 02:39 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(06-07-2021, 11:22 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I am still amazed at the rights people are willing to give up around this topic. Free thinkers can see this is all part of an eventual bigger picture

What is the difference between this and the fact that I had to show proof of certain vaccines for my kids prior to our local public school allowing them enroll in their school.  Do I just tell Ponte Vedra High School that it is none of their business whether my kid had a polio vaccine or not?  If I do, they have the right to reject admittance.  Rules are Rules.
YOU'RE NOT A FREE THINKER!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-07-2021, 02:35 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-07-2021, 11:47 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I was referring to HIPPA.

What does that have to do with anything?

I find it amazing that ANYONE in this day in age trust the government at all. What else does the government need to do for people to wake up that we are being governed by juveniles and/or traitors?
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(06-07-2021, 11:22 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I am still amazed at the rights people are willing to give up around this topic. Free thinkers can see this is all part of an eventual bigger picture

What is the difference between this and the fact that I had to show proof of certain vaccines for my kids prior to our local public school allowing them enroll in their school.  Do I just tell Ponte Vedra High School that it is none of their business whether my kid had a polio vaccine or not?  If I do, they have the right to reject admittance.  Rules are Rules.

The other vaccines are FDA approved and have long term data associated with them. The PGA Tour shouldn't know anyone's vaccination status and test everyone the same, since vaccinated people can still be affected with the virus.

Cool.

Just throw whatever chemical they say is necessary in your children... its not like the government has ever proven themselves to be complete pieces of manipulative crap.

It's awesome you choose actual INJECTIONS in your CHILDREN to draw a line in the sand.

My God, Americans are truly stupid human beings.

(06-07-2021, 02:40 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-07-2021, 02:35 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: What does that have to do with anything?

I find it amazing that ANYONE in this day in age trust the government at all. What else does the government need to do for people to wake up that we are being governed by juveniles and/or traitors?

But this didn't involve the government.  Not everything is some giant conspiracy.  I think some of you need a break from the internet.

(06-07-2021, 04:07 PM)KingIngram052787 Wrote:
(06-07-2021, 02:40 PM)Ronster Wrote: I find it amazing that ANYONE in this day in age trust the government at all. What else does the government need to do for people to wake up that we are being governed by juveniles and/or traitors?

But this didn't involve the government.  Not everything is some giant conspiracy.  I think some of you need a break from the internet.

The government controls the international corporations that control the government.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 06-07-2021, 04:48 PM by captivating.)

(06-07-2021, 12:14 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(06-06-2021, 04:31 PM)captivating Wrote: Not sure what the problem is.  The PGA is trying to protect the sport. Any tests positive...regardless of where they are on the leaderboard, has to withdraw.

If he had the vaccine, he wouldn't be tested. He doesn't need to take the vaccine, but then needs to be tested.  Nothing unreasonable in that at all.

Yes, let's all do as the Chinese want us to do.

I seriously cannot wait until you and your family are in Chinese Concentration Camps.

EDIT: Oh wait, you'd expect the STRONG in your country to stand up and protect and defend you. Screw you weaklings.

Did you hit your head again?

I am talking about PGA rules on COVID and somehow you've linked this to Chinese concentration camps.

(06-07-2021, 03:35 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(06-07-2021, 02:39 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: What is the difference between this and the fact that I had to show proof of certain vaccines for my kids prior to our local public school allowing them enroll in their school.  Do I just tell Ponte Vedra High School that it is none of their business whether my kid had a polio vaccine or not?  If I do, they have the right to reject admittance.  Rules are Rules.

Cool.

Just throw whatever chemical they say is necessary in your children... its not like the government has ever proven themselves to be complete pieces of manipulative crap.

It's awesome you choose actual INJECTIONS in your CHILDREN to draw a line in the sand.

My God, Americans are truly stupid human beings.

Oh, an anti-vaxxer.  That explains everything.

SOURCE

Scientists from the Cleveland Clinic have recently evaluated the effectiveness of coronavirus disease vaccination among individuals with or without a history of coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection.

The study findings reveal that individuals with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection do not get additional benefits from vaccination, indicating that COVID-19 vaccines should be prioritized to individuals without prior infection.

The study is currently available on the medRxiv* preprint server.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(06-09-2021, 11:42 AM)Ronster Wrote: SOURCE

Scientists from the Cleveland Clinic have recently evaluated the effectiveness of coronavirus disease vaccination among individuals with or without a history of coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection.

The study findings reveal that individuals with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection do not get additional benefits from vaccination, indicating that COVID-19 vaccines should be prioritized to individuals without prior infection.

https://fox8.com/news/coronavirus/no-vac...tudy-says/

The Cleveland Clinic tells FOX 8, “We don’t know how long the immune system will protect against reinfection or protect against variants. We still recommend those eligible receive the vaccine. This study was conducted within the population of healthcare workers that are younger & healthier than the general population. It is safe to get the COVID-19 vaccine even if you have had previously tested positive for COVID-19.”

The statement goes on to say, “This data could guide vaccination efforts should there be a shortage of vaccine supply and in areas where vaccine supply is limited.”
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

C'mon, dude. That does not follow.

(06-09-2021, 01:20 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: C'mon, dude. That does not follow.

I'll be glad to let you and the Cleveland Clinic debate that.

I don't care who it is. That's a logical fallacy. We don't know how long the vaccine will last, either. It's really stupid logic that I can only believe is influenced by corporate greed.

(06-09-2021, 11:46 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-09-2021, 11:42 AM)Ronster Wrote: SOURCE

https://fox8.com/news/coronavirus/no-vac...tudy-says/

The Cleveland Clinic tells FOX 8, “We don’t know how long the immune system will protect against reinfection or protect against variants. We still recommend those eligible receive the vaccine. This study was conducted within the population of healthcare workers that are younger & healthier than the general population. It is safe to get the COVID-19 vaccine even if you have had previously tested positive for COVID-19.”

The statement goes on to say, “This data could guide vaccination efforts should there be a shortage of vaccine supply and in areas where vaccine supply is limited.”

I had Covid, it sucked; but I survived. I don't trust what's in these vaccines

(06-09-2021, 02:37 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I don't care who it is. That's a logical fallacy. We don't know how long the vaccine will last, either. It's really stupid logic that I can only believe is influenced by corporate greed.

So on the one hand we are expected to believe Cleveland Clinic's research (preprint and pre-peer review btw) while also rejecting their analysis of the import of the research because you believe that...they are greedy? Ok.

(06-09-2021, 03:12 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-09-2021, 11:46 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: https://fox8.com/news/coronavirus/no-vac...tudy-says/

I had Covid, it sucked; but I survived. I don't trust what's in these vaccines

I'm glad you did.

(This post was last modified: 06-09-2021, 06:07 PM by Lucky2Last.)

Bro... why is the default position to take the vaccine? It doesn't make sense. I am not throwing out some conspiracy type of reason other than basic human greed and limiting potential human error.

Let's just get this straight. DARPA funded MRNA vaccines starting in 2012. Moderna is one of the few companies that took the money and continued with the research, since other companies didn't want to take the risk. So, the company that paved the way for this, then releases it's studies to the public a few years ago, and the vaccine is fast-tracked in 2019. Sorry if I am hesitant to trust the data by the vaccine manufacturer. There's no WAY they could possibly be selective with data so they could be the first to the table /sarcasm.

Also, who is influencing the policies? It's not like our [BLEEP] politicians know anything about anything. They are taking the advice from whom? Fauci? Even if they are taking it from independent scientists, they are getting their info from Moderna. So I believe the scientists are being forthright in their examination of the data. I just think there's always the chance that the data was cultivated. And let's not pretend that doesn't happen, because it's fairly common.

All eyes are on Covid, and it's not even that deadly to people under 65. Do you really believe that same level of scrutiny will be levied on the vaccine? HA! Yeah right. It makes no sense to be pushing max vaccination right now. I am all for the vaccine for people that want it and for those who are high-risk. However, I just don't believe the push for vaccination is coming purely for humanitarian reasons. I think there is a profit motive for pushing it. These companies are making more money than they have ever made. You don't think that influences policies? Not even a little bit?

(06-09-2021, 06:07 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Bro... why is the default position to take the vaccine? It doesn't make sense. I am not throwing out some conspiracy type of reason other than basic human greed and limiting potential human error.

Let's just get this straight. DARPA funded MRNA vaccines starting in 2012. Moderna is one of the few companies that took the money and continued with the research, since other companies didn't want to take the risk. So, the company that paved the way for this, then releases it's studies to the public a few years ago, and the vaccine is fast-tracked in 2019. Sorry if I am hesitant to trust the data by the vaccine manufacturer. There's no WAY they could possibly be selective with data so they could be the first to the table /sarcasm.

Also, who is influencing the policies? It's not like our [BLEEP] politicians know anything about anything. They are taking the advice from whom? Fauci? Even if they are taking it from independent scientists, they are getting their info from Moderna. So I believe the scientists are being forthright in their examination of the data. I just think there's always the chance that the data was cultivated. And let's not pretend that doesn't happen, because it's fairly common.

All eyes are on Covid, and it's not even that deadly to people under 65. Do you really believe that same level of scrutiny will be levied on the vaccine? HA! Yeah right. It makes no sense to be pushing max vaccination right now. I am all for the vaccine for people that want it and for those who are high-risk. However, I just don't believe the push for vaccination is coming purely for humanitarian reasons. I think there is a profit motive for pushing it. These companies are making more money than they have ever made. You don't think that influences policies? Not even a little bit?

In 5 years mRNA will be the standard for therapeutic and prophylactic medical care for everything from infectious diseases to cancer. Everything you're saying now has been said repeatedly about medical advancement for the last hundred years and yet we still keep making progress. Meanwhile the vaccines passed the Phase 3 trials and millions of doses have been administered with adverse events on par with other vaccines. Sometimes it just takes a pandemic to create the urgency needed for innovation, and this development is simply the Manhattan Project of our time. But I understand mistrust of both the corporations and the government too, just not to the point of the giant conspiracy theories floating around.

(06-10-2021, 08:39 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-09-2021, 06:07 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Bro... why is the default position to take the vaccine? It doesn't make sense. I am not throwing out some conspiracy type of reason other than basic human greed and limiting potential human error.

In 5 years mRNA will be the standard for therapeutic and prophylactic medical care for everything from infectious diseases to cancer. Everything you're saying now has been said repeatedly about medical advancement for the last hundred years and yet we still keep making progress. Meanwhile the vaccines passed the Phase 3 trials and millions of doses have been administered with adverse events on par with other vaccines. Sometimes it just takes a pandemic to create the urgency needed for innovation, and this development is simply the Manhattan Project of our time. But I understand mistrust of both the corporations and the government too, just not to the point of the giant conspiracy theories floating around.
And yet ever other trial they tried never got out of phase 1. Animals died so they just stopped testing.

mRNA could be great but everything so far shows its not ready and proper testing hasn't been done. They have no clue what happens in the future in humans.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

(06-10-2021, 08:39 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

I believe you could be right about this. I want this to be the next big thing. I hope it IS the next step in human engineering. My complaint is that there is a PUSH to roll this out on a global scale. I just don't think it's wise to roll it out this way for a virus that isn't that deadly to people under 65. We have always been either super cautious or super desperate. This doesn't fit either of those criteria. It seems like there are a couple companies that think it's safe, so they are influencing politicians to make policies that make them richer. It might be safe. I can't say that enough. HOWEVER, we should be more cautious, and the only reason I think we aren't is because it's profitable. On the off-chance this thing misses, the results could be catastrophic.

(06-10-2021, 12:42 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 08:39 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: In 5 years mRNA will be the standard for therapeutic and prophylactic medical care for everything from infectious diseases to cancer. Everything you're saying now has been said repeatedly about medical advancement for the last hundred years and yet we still keep making progress. Meanwhile the vaccines passed the Phase 3 trials and millions of doses have been administered with adverse events on par with other vaccines. Sometimes it just takes a pandemic to create the urgency needed for innovation, and this development is simply the Manhattan Project of our time. But I understand mistrust of both the corporations and the government too, just not to the point of the giant conspiracy theories floating around.

I believe you could be right about this. I want this to be the next big thing. I hope it IS the next step in human engineering. My complaint is that there is a PUSH to roll this out on a global scale. I just don't think it's wise to roll it out this way for a virus that isn't that deadly to people under 65. We have always been either super cautious or super desperate. This doesn't fit either of those criteria. It seems like there are a couple companies that think it's safe, so they are influencing politicians to make policies that make them richer. It might be safe. I can't say that enough. HOWEVER, we should be more cautious, and the only reason I think we aren't is because it's profitable. On the off-chance this thing misses, the results could be catastrophic.

He works in the medical field...

(06-10-2021, 11:46 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 08:39 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: In 5 years mRNA will be the standard for therapeutic and prophylactic medical care for everything from infectious diseases to cancer. Everything you're saying now has been said repeatedly about medical advancement for the last hundred years and yet we still keep making progress. Meanwhile the vaccines passed the Phase 3 trials and millions of doses have been administered with adverse events on par with other vaccines. Sometimes it just takes a pandemic to create the urgency needed for innovation, and this development is simply the Manhattan Project of our time. But I understand mistrust of both the corporations and the government too, just not to the point of the giant conspiracy theories floating around.
And yet ever other trial they tried never got out of phase 1. Animals died so they just stopped testing.

mRNA could be great but everything so far shows its not ready and proper testing hasn't been done. They have no clue what happens in the future in humans.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Actually there have been several successful Phase 1 Clinical Trials regarding Zika, Rabies, Cytomegalovirus, and now Influenza. Human testing, not animal, and no fatalities. And those are just the vaccines, never mind the hundreds of studies past and ongoing for therapeutics. I can understand the distrust, but regardless, mRNA is going to change the face of medicine forever, we've had our seminal moment.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28754494/

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar...0X19305626

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/2...ccines-Day