Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's Talk About- Political Edition

It's the way Cinottis handled it, that's my problem. I don't care if that's their belief and they shouldn't hide it. Yeah they stand to lose business from it, but in today's day in age, you can look at someone wrong and they threaten to boycott.. Who cares.. Stand up for yourself and your beliefs and quit cowtailing to the mob.

I for one, agree with Cinotti's post and it follows the science. But honestly? The place could have went the complete opposite direction and supported gays and their month and it wouldn't have affected my thoughts about them at all. It's that whole 'agree with me or you're wrong' mentaility.

And even if Cinotti's was run, owned and operated stictly by homosexuals, I'd still eat there, because there's Cinotti's and everyone else. Best in the land..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-08-2021, 11:10 AM)KingIngram052787 Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 08:09 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.firstco...6dff907ace

I honestly do not see the problem with this. I guess if you're heterosexual you're not allowed to have pride.

Pretty stupid to not expect some negative feedback posting that RIGHT as pride month kicks off.  Plus, the way it reads, it infers a lot of things about not being straight.  I'm not into the whole cancel culture thing or pride this and pride that, but that was pretty stupid of them to post for everyone to see.

[Image: meme%2020210607%2001.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-08-2021, 11:40 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 11:10 AM)KingIngram052787 Wrote: Pretty stupid to not expect some negative feedback posting that RIGHT as pride month kicks off.  Plus, the way it reads, it infers a lot of things about not being straight.  I'm not into the whole cancel culture thing or pride this and pride that, but that was pretty stupid of them to post for everyone to see.

[Image: meme%2020210607%2001.jpg]

Doesn't change the stupidity and timing of the post for a business owner.

Also, the person's name is Doodle, lol.

(06-08-2021, 01:57 PM)KingIngram052787 Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 11:40 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [Image: meme%2020210607%2001.jpg]

Doesn't change the stupidity and timing of the post for a business owner.

Also, the person's name is Doodle, lol.

Lol, the only stupidity was her backtracking. The only way to end this nonsense is to not give a [BLEEP]. People aren't going to stop going to Cinotti's because some snowflake got his mangina in a twist.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-07-2021, 10:00 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: This is a good idea. 

Faith community leaders experience split-second scenarios faced by Jacksonville police (news4jax.com)

Freaking awesome!  Brings that old adage of “Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes” home.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Local sub shop drops Cinotti’s Bakery after backlash over anti-LGBTQ posts (news4jax.com)

How many people besides the employees at this sub shop know they got their bread from Cinotti's? 

News4Jax is working this story for all it's worth.

(This post was last modified: 06-08-2021, 05:41 PM by Jags.)

(06-08-2021, 03:45 PM)copycat Wrote:
(06-07-2021, 10:00 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: This is a good idea. 

Faith community leaders experience split-second scenarios faced by Jacksonville police (news4jax.com)

Freaking awesome!  Brings that old adage of “Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes” home.

It is indeed awesome.  It’s sad that they even need to do it.  It really ought to be common sense. I’m wondering now if a certain something is having it’s 1000 year reign. World is going to poop.

(06-08-2021, 05:23 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Local sub shop drops Cinotti’s Bakery after backlash over anti-LGBTQ posts (news4jax.com)

How many people besides the employees at this sub shop know they got their bread from Cinotti's? 

Good for the bakery for standing up for what they believe. (I did not see their posts. So if they said something offensive, I take what I say back). Bad on society/media  for making it such a deal for said bakery to issue a public apology.  This crap is getting out of hand.

(This post was last modified: 06-08-2021, 06:50 PM by WingerDinger.)

(06-08-2021, 05:23 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Local sub shop drops Cinotti’s Bakery after backlash over anti-LGBTQ posts (news4jax.com)

So they're willing to give up a superior product in the name of being woke mad? That's their right..

Ok I guess haha

(06-08-2021, 06:50 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:

So they're willing to give up a superior product in the name of being woke mad? That's their right..

Ok I guess haha
Once this country embraces all the [BLEEP], we will enjoy a fine surf and turf dinner consisting of mud minnows and nutria rat. That is until the left screams that the air is not represented and insist on including buzzard.  That is until they decide we can’t eat any of those things  and declare we all starve to death to save the world.

(06-08-2021, 06:56 PM)Jags Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 06:50 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: So they're willing to give up a superior product in the name of being woke mad? That's their right..

Ok I guess haha
Once this country embraces all the [BLEEP], we will enjoy a fine surf and turf dinner consisting of mud minnows and nutria rat. That is until the left screams that the air is not represented and insist on including buzzard.  That is until they decide we can’t eat any of those things  and declare we all starve to death to save the world.

At that point, we'll all be throwing liberals on the bbq.. Ya know, thin the herd..

Pass the Sweet Baby Rays..

This whole "cancel culture, PC crap" has gotten out of control.  The fact that the far left is so "triggered" by the owner of a business celebrating what is natural is somehow "wrong".  How many people really recognize or care about "pride month"?  What exactly are we supposed to be "proud" of?  The fact that some guys like to take it in the shooter from other guys and some gals prefer to be with other gals?  It really isn't natural or normal.

I personally couldn't care less what people choose to do in their personal lives.  If the gay lifestyle suits you, go for it.  Just don't try to ram it down our throats as being "natural" or "normal" because it isn't.  There are males and females for a specific reason, that being the ability to reproduce.  That is "normal".

I know that I will personally make a trip (unnecessarily) to Cinotti's just to support them for standing up for what they believe in.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 06-08-2021, 07:35 PM by Jags.)

(06-08-2021, 07:00 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 06:56 PM)Jags Wrote: Once this country embraces all the [BLEEP], we will enjoy a fine surf and turf dinner consisting of mud minnows and nutria rat. That is until the left screams that the air is not represented and insist on including buzzard.  That is until they decide we can’t eat any of those things  and declare we all starve to death to save the world.

At that point, we'll all be throwing liberals on the bbq.. Ya know, thin the herd..

You know... 

That’s NOT exactly a bad idea. I wonder if a Carolina style sauce or perhaps a sweet BBQ would pair well.  I could be well off base here. Maybe it’s a ranch dressing thing. I guess we’ll just have to experiment and find out.

Damn, now I’m wondering which wood to use to smoke ‘em.  I sure as hell hope it’s not hickory.

(06-08-2021, 07:32 PM)Jags Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 07:00 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: At that point, we'll all be throwing liberals on the bbq.. Ya know, thin the herd..

You know... 

That’s NOT exactly a bad idea. I wonder if a Carolina style sauce or perhaps a sweet BBQ would pair well.  I could be well off base here. Maybe it’s a ranch dressing thing. I guess we’ll just have to experiment and find out.

Damn, now I’m wondering which wood to use to smoke ‘em.  I sure as hell hope it’s not hickory.

Are uh...you gonna eat that? 'Cause I ain't.

[Image: 1*EE9ddHLiwQYPEG-SrV4Zdw.jpeg]

(06-08-2021, 10:07 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 07:32 PM)Jags Wrote: You know... 

Are uh...you gonna eat that? 'Cause I ain't.

[Image: 1*EE9ddHLiwQYPEG-SrV4Zdw.jpeg]

Yup.. Well marinated in it's own brine.. Extra crispy.

Now they're complaining about the bridge lights..

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/2021...th-permit/

Ya know? I'm getting really tired of these people. They outta feel fortunate that I'm not in charge.. They'd have no month.

(06-09-2021, 05:47 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Now they're complaining about the bridge lights..

Ya know? I'm getting really tired of these people. They outta feel fortunate that I'm not in charge.. They'd have no month.

[Image: meme%2020210607%2009.jpg]

(06-09-2021, 09:43 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-09-2021, 05:47 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Now they're complaining about the bridge lights..

[Image: meme%2020210607%2009.jpg]

Bingo..

This isn't exactly my favorite genre of music, but stumbled across this guy today.  The guy is brilliant. Check out some of his other songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCMwlorNEZk

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(06-09-2021, 04:31 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: This isn't exactly my favorite genre of music, but stumbled across this guy today.  The guy is brilliant. Check out some of his other songs.

I just got done watching like 5 or 6 of his videos on youtube.. Tom MacDonald is amazing. The guy oozes truth from all of his lyrics..

(06-09-2021, 04:39 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-09-2021, 04:31 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: This isn't exactly my favorite genre of music, but stumbled across this guy today.  The guy is brilliant. Check out some of his other songs.

I just got done watching like 5 or 6 of his videos on youtube.. Tom MacDonald is amazing. The guy oozes truth from all of his lyrics..

Yup.  What is interesting is looking at many of the comments under the videos on YouTube.  People from around the world love his lyrics.  I wonder why the MSM doesn't have this guy on?