Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

I started bowling in a summer league last night. I hadn't bowled at all since March 2020 because of this covid [BLEEP]. I refused to bowl with a mask on. Probably the longest I've ever gone without being in a league since I started bowling.

You know...they serve beer at the bowling alleys here too.

And the girl behind the bar may or may not have been really hawt. I mean...if I'd notice that kind of thing.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Sounds like fun. Especially when you read the first line wrong like I did. I read “balled” at first so naturally I had to replace “bowling” with “balled” the rest of the way. Now Im wondering if that girl is part of a league as well.

Little Debbie Peanut Butter Crunch Bars and Swiss Rolls are the best out of their line.. My mind won't be changed..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Back in my day, blowing a tranny meant you had car trouble..... lol
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(06-09-2021, 03:12 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Little Debbie Peanut Butter Crunch Bars and Swiss Rolls are the best out of their line.. My mind won't be changed..

You mean the Nutty Buddys (or bars, I just noticed they are marketed as both)?  I could polish off a box of those without coming up for air.

(06-09-2021, 03:56 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(06-09-2021, 03:12 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Little Debbie Peanut Butter Crunch Bars and Swiss Rolls are the best out of their line.. My mind won't be changed..

You mean the Nutty Buddys (or bars, I just noticed they are marketed as both)?  I could polish off a box of those without coming up for air.

Yeah those are like crack too.. But I was talking about the Peanut Butter Crunch Bars..

https://images.app.goo.gl/HeDMU66FXm3rdKsY8

Chex Mix dark chocolate sends me into an ugly cycle of addiction and withdrawal.

If you're ever had the peanut butter filled pretzel nuggets, Publix will occasionally sell them covered in chocolate.

(06-09-2021, 05:25 PM)RicoTx Wrote: If you're ever had the peanut butter filled pretzel nuggets, Publix will occasionally sell them covered in chocolate.

Them things are good, but I bet they're even better covered in chocolate.. gotta keep a look out..

(06-09-2021, 05:25 PM)RicoTx Wrote: If you're ever had the peanut butter filled pretzel nuggets, Publix will occasionally sell them covered in chocolate.

Thanks...  I've never had them, but now I have a craving for peanut butter filled pretzel nuggets covered in chocolate.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I saw were a bunch of high school girls were wearing clothes that exposed the midriff in some sort of stand on something. Smh.

1. What has happened to the youth these days

2. Why couldn’t they have thought about that 22 years ago when I was in high school!

(This post was last modified: 06-09-2021, 08:31 PM by Jags.)

I don’t care to field questions about why, as a grown man, I was eating a Lunchable today.  Trust me, I’ve got a solid reason.  But I couldn’t help but realize that I had to assemble my snack crackers, yet Lunchables brand opted to fully assemble my “Oreo” style cookies.  Wouldn’t it had been more fun for me to do that as well?  Did they not feel the average consumer could handle such task? Or maybe they dropped the ball on the assembly of the crackers. Idk,  surely this is a phone call to their customer service line. After all, they didn’t even include assembly instructions for the crackers, “meat” and cheese. Nor did I see “assembly required” on the packaging.

Am I the only one who thinks people with koolaid hair possess a certain degree of self loathing?

(This post was last modified: 06-09-2021, 08:15 PM by Jags.)

(06-09-2021, 08:11 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Am I the only one who thinks people with koolaid hair possess a certain degree of self loathing?

These days I’m starting to be more open minded.  Probably because it’s being force fed to me.  So, maybe they aren’t expressing themselves. Perhaps, they just want to bust through a wall and scream “oh yeah!”?  Maybe there is a till or vault of a bank on the other side that they are trying to get to.

(This post was last modified: 06-10-2021, 06:48 AM by homebiscuit.)

There should be news tomorrow about a meteorite over central Florida. It was brilliant and I saw the whole thing. I thrust my fists in the air and yelled “Yes! Did you see that??” Thankfully for my wife, we were the only ones in the parking lot.

https://www.news4jax.com/weather/2021/06...ksonville/

YO! Anyone seen Senor F lately?

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1...81537?s=20

(This post was last modified: 06-10-2021, 06:49 PM by Jags.)

(06-10-2021, 06:30 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: YO!   Anyone seen Senor F lately?  

I don’t recall him posting lately.  I sure hope it’s not him.  I know he’s a year or two older or younger than I.  I thought he was older, though.  And I’m 39.  Praying he’s older and safe.

(06-09-2021, 10:46 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: There should be news tomorrow about a meteorite over central Florida. It was brilliant and I saw the whole thing. I thrust my fists in the air and yelled “Yes! Did you see that??” Thankfully for my wife, we were the only ones in the parking lot.

https://www.news4jax.com/weather/2021/06...ksonville/

I remember a few years back leaving my house to head out to work.  The skies were dark.  I don’t remember if it was winter or before/after a time change.  I was heading out of my subdivision, I had an employee with me.  We come to a 4-way stop.  And a green flash/line of light passes left to right.  Seemed to last for about 4-5 seconds.   The timing was absolutely perfect.  Watching that was just...uh... no words to describe it.  It was amazing.  I’m glad you saw one as well.  Especially since you’re into that stuff too.

Hahaha, looks like he was after the wiring maybe. 

I have a few of those things close by, he's REALLY lucky it didn't kick on, they're terrifying.

(06-10-2021, 08:57 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:

Hahaha, looks like he was after the wiring maybe. 

I have a few of those things close by, he's REALLY lucky it didn't kick on, they're terrifying.

Knew you'd appreciate that.

Headed your way in November BTW.