Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tim Tebow- Jags new TE (merged)

(This post was last modified: 06-22-2021, 11:46 AM by RicoTx.)

https://www.si.com/nfl/jaguars/news/geor...university
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-22-2021, 12:42 AM)Eric1 Wrote:
(06-21-2021, 09:05 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: He was a bust at QB for sure. If he was going to have had a chance at TE or fullback or whatever he's trying to do, he would have had to have made the switch way earlier. I'm not quite as hostile about him making the attempt as some others but ultimately it's just a waste of time and the sooner they cut him, the better.

See above response. He got a chance, he was just terrible at it.

Yep pretty much my take. But I gotta say, I'm honestly not going to wish that he rot in the flames of hell for making the attempt.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(06-22-2021, 11:45 AM)RicoTx Wrote: https://www.si.com/nfl/jaguars/news/geor...university

now you done it....

(06-22-2021, 12:49 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(06-22-2021, 11:45 AM)RicoTx Wrote: https://www.si.com/nfl/jaguars/news/geor...university

now you done it....

That damn George Kittle...

Let's see, we got about 50 spots, 32 teams in the league...  Let's make sure we invite the 5th (6th?) string TE from the Jags!  No?  Ok, maybe someone else then.  
Not even sure why it had to come up.

(06-22-2021, 01:16 PM)scottyg Wrote:

Let's see, we got about 50 spots, 32 teams in the league...  Let's make sure we invite the 5th (6th?) string TE from the Jags!  No?  Ok, maybe someone else then.  

[Image: giphy.gif]

Kittle: "Nothing against Tim Tebow but he doesn't play the position and wouldn't really be on a roster if he wasn't the Coach's Boy, so he's not invited." Sounds about right...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-22-2021, 10:21 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(06-21-2021, 10:49 PM)Dimson Wrote: Denver won with Tebow too. If Manning was never available, who knows what might have happened? 
He was misused on the Jets, there is no denying that.

So Dimson is officially on flgatorsandjags level when it comes to Tebow Worship.

This is a grouse exaggeration.  I am in no way a Tebow worshiper. Not even close. But you can't deny when Elway took over he wanted Tebow gone. He didn't care that he just led them to a play off win. Jughead coming available made that decision even easier.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(06-22-2021, 02:19 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(06-22-2021, 10:21 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: So Dimson is officially on flgatorsandjags level when it comes to Tebow Worship.

This is a grouse exaggeration.  I am in no way a Tebow worshiper. Not even close. But you can't deny when Elway took over he wanted Tebow gone. He didn't care that he just led them to a play off win. Jughead coming available made that decision even easier.

'Led them to a playoff win'

(06-22-2021, 10:21 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: So Dimson is officially on flgatorsandjags level when it comes to Tebow Worship.

So? no one, NOT ONE TEAM wanted Tebow as a QB simply because he sucks at it.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

[Image: that-really-ruffed-my-grouse_o_4530871.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-22-2021, 01:16 PM)scottyg Wrote:

It started in May because Eric Ebron tweeted (jokingly, I'm sure) that they were going to invite Tebow to TE university. Then Kittle started having to gracefully answer questions in interviews about it.

https://twitter.com/Ebron85/status/1395357648384663552

(06-22-2021, 12:49 PM)Mikey Wrote:

now you done it....

Inviting Tebow to TE University would be even be 10x worse than inviting Taven Bryan to DL University.

(06-22-2021, 04:29 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(06-22-2021, 12:49 PM)Mikey Wrote: now you done it....

Inviting Tebow to TE University would be even be 10x worse than inviting Taven Bryan to DL University.

Bro I laughed at this. That hit hard!!  LOL!

(This post was last modified: 06-22-2021, 05:20 PM by Jag88.)

It's a fun story if you take some ultra criticism out of it. It's a guy trying to make a come back or a come up. Ain't no skin off your balls so dont trip

(This post was last modified: 06-22-2021, 05:25 PM by Hard_Eight.)

(06-22-2021, 05:19 PM)Jag88 Wrote: It's a fun story if you take some ultra criticism out of it. It's a guy trying to make a come back or a come up. Ain't no skin off your balls so dont trip

Nah bruh, I'm supposed to be OUTRAGED at the INEPTITUDE exuding from the skull of Tebow's favorite ball hanger, Urbs! He only signed him to QUALIFY FOR NFL PENSION!
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(06-22-2021, 02:49 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(06-22-2021, 02:19 PM)Dimson Wrote: This is a grouse exaggeration.  I am in no way a Tebow worshiper. Not even close. But you can't deny when Elway took over he wanted Tebow gone. He didn't care that he just led them to a play off win. Jughead coming available made that decision even easier.

'Led them to a playoff win'

Did he not? Not to mention he threw the game winning TD in Over Time.

(06-22-2021, 06:02 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(06-22-2021, 02:49 PM)RicoTx Wrote: 'Led them to a playoff win'

Did he not? Not to mention he threw the game winning TD in Over Time.

Just like Bortles lead the Jags to 2 Playoff Wins (one also against the Steelers).   Should we make Bortles our TE?

(06-22-2021, 06:32 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(06-22-2021, 06:02 PM)Dimson Wrote: Did he not? Not to mention he threw the game winning TD in Over Time.

Just like Bortles lead the Jags to 2 Playoff Wins (one also against the Steelers).   Should we make Bortles our TE?

I'd give him a shot. Why not? Lol.

(06-22-2021, 06:39 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(06-22-2021, 06:32 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Just like Bortles lead the Jags to 2 Playoff Wins (one also against the Steelers).   Should we make Bortles our TE?

I'd give him a shot. Why not? Lol.

Well, other than the fact that he's still on an NFL roster as a Quarterback...which shows just how truly terrible Tebow was at the position.