Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

We need a vaccine from the W.H.O and this administration..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 06-28-2021, 04:53 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

The government is not giving up their newfound control easily.

The government sees another lock down as another step towards UBI. One more pandemic to crush all small business for good. Your government hates you.

(06-28-2021, 04:10 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Nope. Not going backward. They can kiss my butt. I remember reading a couple of weeks ago one of the vaccines was working well against Delta in India of all places.

That country is overrun in ways NYC would never understand and is why Covid spreads like wildfire. We have friends who live there and it's quite horrific in the villages where there is no clean or running water and generations of families live in very close proximity. That's not counting the folks who live along train tracks in the cities and go to the landfill, usually very near to where they live, to fine trash to recycle for money. When I say they live along the tracks I mean by mere inches. The absolute poorest most disadvantaged people in America are far better off than their counterparts over there.

India was a MSM play. They got caught paying people to fake hospitals being overrun, reusing old photos of people "dying" in the streets, etc. Once India gave out ivermectin, it quickly stopped it and was something like 97% or better against covid without any need for a vaccine. Then you stopped hearing about the India variant and they started calling it a delta variant. Now India is suing them and may convict them of some high level charges and killing people.

The biggest news coming out of the UK is that the vaccinated people are dying at a much higher rate than non-vaccinated people.

(06-28-2021, 04:57 PM)p_rushing Wrote: The biggest news coming out of the UK is that the vaccinated people are dying at a much higher rate than non-vaccinated people.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FeOif...f=1&nofb=1]
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(06-28-2021, 09:12 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote:
(06-28-2021, 04:57 PM)p_rushing Wrote: The biggest news coming out of the UK is that the vaccinated people are dying at a much higher rate than non-vaccinated people.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FeOif...f=1&nofb=1]
Looks like more coverage are picking up the numbers now, it's over 60% now and only going to increase. Vaccinated people need to go to tractor supply and get some horse worm paste since doctors in the US won't prescribe it and it seems to kill covid and whatever "variants" they say are there.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Ivermectin baby, apparently cures some cancers too. no wonder big Pharma doesn't want it....
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpics.me.me%2Fa-customer...f=1&nofb=1]
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(This post was last modified: 06-29-2021, 12:33 PM by Ronster.)

Vaccine victim speaks out…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRyhxaD84gk&t=139s
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 06-29-2021, 03:45 PM by Ronster.)

Twelve year-old girl in wheelchair after Pfizer Vaccine Trial… Mother in tears…

"He handed out documents based on the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), which he says included 384,270 adverse events related to the COVID-19 vaccines, including 4,812 deaths. This database includes unverified reports from doctors and the public, which the CDC says may be “incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxqC9SiRh8
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(06-28-2021, 04:10 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Nope. Not going backward. They can kiss my butt. I remember reading a couple of weeks ago one of the vaccines was working well against Delta in India of all places.

That country is overrun in ways NYC would never understand and is why Covid spreads like wildfire. We have friends who live there and it's quite horrific in the villages where there is no clean or running water and generations of families live in very close proximity. That's not counting the folks who live along train tracks in the cities and go to the landfill, usually very near to where they live, to fine trash to recycle for money. When I say they live along the tracks I mean by mere inches. The absolute poorest most disadvantaged people in America are far better off than their counterparts over there.

Yup. I was telling a coworker today they'll never get the cat back in the bag now that people are throwing the masks away. I know I'm not going back.

The side effects of my vaccinations have been, even though exposed to thousands of other non-masked people, I haven't been sick and possess a peace of mind that I won't. 

You guys attempting to paint the vaccine as dangerous are pissing up a rope. Its benefits far outweigh the risks. In no way am I attempting to discount the people who have experienced reactions, but for every one of them there are thousands like me who have benefitted from it.

(This post was last modified: 06-29-2021, 04:14 PM by Ronster.)

(06-29-2021, 04:03 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Yup. I was telling a coworker today they'll never get the cat back in the bag now that people are throwing the masks away. I know I'm not going back.

The side effects of my vaccinations have been, even though exposed to thousands of other non-masked people, I haven't been sick and possess a peace of mind that I won't. 

You guys attempting to paint the vaccine as dangerous are pissing up a rope. Its benefits far outweigh the risks. In no way am I attempting to discount the people who have experienced reactions, but for every one of them there are thousands like me who have benefitted from it.

Good, you got the vaccine, I am sure your proud of yourself for it. Now for those of us that don't want it, leave us alone. You are vaxed, so you are safe right? Great, now back off. I will continue to warn people of the dangers of this crap they are sticking into peoples arms. Especially, HEALTHY CHILDREN that were practically unaffected by the virus. Why vax your kid? WHY? And, I might add; you have NO IDEA on what long term effects this so called vaccine is going to have on people such as yourself. I wouldn't pat myself on the back quite yet, if I were you. Remember, YOU ARE THE GUNIEA PIG!!

Good grief, what a jack [BLEEP]. I certainly wouldn't want this guy on my 'side'. He's in a world and league of his own.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(06-29-2021, 04:19 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Good grief, what a jack [BLEEP].  I certainly wouldn't want this guy on my 'side'.  He's in a world and league of his own.
THERES NO CRYING IN BASEBALL

(06-29-2021, 04:03 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

I've also been exposed to thousands of non-masked people throughout the tenure of COVID (while not wearing a mask myself) and still haven't caught it.

Maybe I'm immune.

(06-29-2021, 04:39 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(06-29-2021, 04:03 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Yup. I was telling a coworker today they'll never get the cat back in the bag now that people are throwing the masks away. I know I'm not going back.

I've also been exposed to thousands of non-masked people throughout the tenure of COVID (while not wearing a mask myself) and still haven't caught it.

Maybe I'm immune.

Well, the mask never worked anyway. I did however catch covid, nasty little virus. But, now I have antibodies and I will not be getting the vax, neither will my wife nor my child.

Scared of a little needle -- the new Woke II Generation has arrived.

I wonder how ventilator production is doing?  Are distilleries still producing hand sanitizer?

How about the variety of custom masks available on Amazon?

The China virus is no longer a threat and hasn't been so for over a year.  The vast majority of the people that work in my building were glad when the masks muzzles were no longer required and the stupid temperature checks went away.  I would guess that the majority of people that still choose to wear a mask muzzle are only doing so to make a political statement.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(06-29-2021, 05:01 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Scared of a little needle -- the new Woke II Generation has arrived.

That's almost funny, if thousands of people haven't already died or been hurt by the vax already. And again, not to mention, no one really knows what the long term effects will be. People that got the vax are the guinea pigs. Good luck with that, you know because historically, that's worked out sooo well for people.

I'm not going to say that it was the cause, but my oldest son at 41 years of age passed away suddenly in early May of cardiac arrest.  Although he was a smoker, he didn't drink, didn't do drugs and was in reasonably good health.  He was not overweight and ate a normal healthy diet.  He did get the vaccine a few weeks prior to his passing.  All the ME said was that the cause of death was cardiac arrest.  Their report did note inflammation around the heart.  He had no history of heart problems.

After receiving my second dose of the vaccine I got very sick the next day (aches, fever, etc.).  I noticed for a few weeks after getting the vaccine that sometimes I would get so tired up to the point where I didn't even have the energy to take the trash out or do much of anything.

For me, getting another shot for the China virus is out of the question.  I'll take my chances and hope that if I catch it I don't end up in the hospital on a ventilator (very rare occurrence for people in my age group).  My friend and his wife, both older than me got the China virus and got through it just fine at their home.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(06-29-2021, 06:22 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I'm not going to say that it was the cause, but my oldest son at 41 years of age passed away suddenly in early May of cardiac arrest.  Although he was a smoker, he didn't drink, didn't do drugs and was in reasonably good health.  He was not overweight and ate a normal healthy diet.  He did get the vaccine a few weeks prior to his passing.  All the ME said was that the cause of death was cardiac arrest.  Their report did note inflammation around the heart.  He had no history of heart problems.

After receiving my second dose of the vaccine I got very sick the next day (aches, fever, etc.).  I noticed for a few weeks after getting the vaccine that sometimes I would get so tired up to the point where I didn't even have the energy to take the trash out or do much of anything.

For me, getting another shot for the China virus is out of the question.  I'll take my chances and hope that if I catch it I don't end up in the hospital on a ventilator (very rare occurrence for people in my age group).  My friend and his wife, both older than me got the China virus and got through it just fine at their home.
Devastating. Sorry for your loss man.

So sorry to hear that jagibelieve.