Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(07-01-2021, 02:53 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(07-01-2021, 06:43 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: 90 to 94% at 14 days after the last dose.

The 90, 95, or whatever they claim isn't the real number. If you had a less than 1%, most people had a really low % to begin with, chance of being affected then the vaccine's real % is how many of those <1% where then stopped from having issues. The real % is <1%. From all the side affects its basically equal chance the vaccine will stop some covid issue or give you a lasting side affect.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Ok, well I'm sure we'll see you post your white paper on the statistics of virology and vaccination rates soon then?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-01-2021, 02:23 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-01-2021, 01:41 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: 10% of 7 Billion people is a [BLEEP] ton of people, if every person gets vaccinated we still have 6 or 700 million people for whom it did not work.

We know everyone won't get the vaccine as nearly 1 in 4 Americans have flat refused, so extrapolate that out to the global population (though most other countries aren't as full of pig-headed people as we are) and we have an upper estimate of 1.75 billion who don't get vaccinated at all.

We also have to consider a percentage of the population who cannot be vaccinated because of allergies or other proscriptions, at about 1% that's another ton of people.

So, yes, it's a huge number of people.

And you're excited about this? Seriously, you're bent.

I laugh at all the people that trust their governments and the people the rushed creation of this so called vaccine. I DO THINK ITS FUNNY. I think for myself and the more I think about it, the more I like the way I think. lol... I'm convinced I am a freaking genius.

Yet you bend over backwards for Trump.

A genius, from a majority of 1
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(07-01-2021, 04:11 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(07-01-2021, 02:23 PM)Ronster Wrote: I laugh at all the people that trust their governments and the people the rushed creation of this so called vaccine. I DO THINK ITS FUNNY. I think for myself and the more I think about it, the more I like the way I think. lol... I'm convinced I am a freaking genius.

Yet you bend over backwards for Trump.

He’s blocked us because he’s a snowflake…..

HE WILL SEE US IN THE STREETS THOUGH!

(07-01-2021, 04:26 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(07-01-2021, 04:11 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Yet you bend over backwards for Trump.

He’s blocked us because he’s a snowflake…..

HE WILL SEE US IN THE STREETS THOUGH!

I generally don't care what he says, because it's usually just pretty much useless drivel.  But every so often, something is just over-the-top moronic and I can't help myself.

(07-01-2021, 02:17 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: But what's your take on the data, FSG? If 50% of newly infected patients have the vaccine, why should anyone bother? I just skimmed the article, but I wanted to compare death and hospitalization rates, since that's what's really important. I didn't see what I was looking for.

We all are biased based on our own experiences...

Therefore, FSG, being involved the medical field professionally is biased on the side of new breakthrough medical technology and he trusts that Doctors and PhDs have our best interests at heart.

Me? I hear heart inflammation and realize that even beyond my personal misgivings about a synthetic nucleotide telling my cells what proteins to make to fight a spike protein, this thing could actually damage my heart and with a family history of heart problems I'm gonna stay away.

Ronster seems to just genuinely think the government is out to get him.

(07-01-2021, 04:33 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(07-01-2021, 02:17 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: But what's your take on the data, FSG? If 50% of newly infected patients have the vaccine, why should anyone bother? I just skimmed the article, but I wanted to compare death and hospitalization rates, since that's what's really important. I didn't see what I was looking for.

We all are biased based on our own experiences...

Therefore, FSG, being involved the medical field professionally is biased on the side of new breakthrough medical technology and he trusts that Doctors and PhDs have our best interests at heart.

Me? I hear heart inflammation and realize that even beyond my personal misgivings about a synthetic nucleotide telling my cells what proteins to make to fight a spike protein, this thing could actually damage my heart and with a family history of heart problems I'm gonna stay away.

Ronster seems to just genuinely think the government is out to get him.

These two terms do not go together.

(07-01-2021, 02:23 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-01-2021, 01:41 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: 10% of 7 Billion people is a [BLEEP] ton of people, if every person gets vaccinated we still have 6 or 700 million people for whom it did not work.

We know everyone won't get the vaccine as nearly 1 in 4 Americans have flat refused, so extrapolate that out to the global population (though most other countries aren't as full of pig-headed people as we are) and we have an upper estimate of 1.75 billion who don't get vaccinated at all.

We also have to consider a percentage of the population who cannot be vaccinated because of allergies or other proscriptions, at about 1% that's another ton of people.

So, yes, it's a huge number of people.

And you're excited about this? Seriously, you're bent.

I laugh at all the people that trust their governments and the people the rushed creation of this so called vaccine. I DO THINK ITS FUNNY. I think for myself and the more I think about it, the more I like the way I think. lol... I'm convinced I am a freaking genius.

Trump rushed the creation of the vaccine.  Remember Operation Warpspeed.

(07-01-2021, 04:40 PM)captivating Wrote:
(07-01-2021, 02:23 PM)Ronster Wrote: I laugh at all the people that trust their governments and the people the rushed creation of this so called vaccine. I DO THINK ITS FUNNY. I think for myself and the more I think about it, the more I like the way I think. lol... I'm convinced I am a freaking genius.

I have to agree with you there. And I HATE IT.... but ya... he was under tremendous pressure, but even with President Trump peddling the vax, I knew I was NOT interested. Then I got Covid and now I have antibodies and now I REALLY don't give a good [BLEEP] about the vaccine.  I might after a a 2-3 years, once they worked out all the bugs and we see the long term effects on all you guinea pigs.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(07-01-2021, 04:40 PM)captivating Wrote:

(07-01-2021, 05:53 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-01-2021, 04:40 PM)captivating Wrote: Trump rushed the creation of the vaccine.  Remember Operation Warpspeed.

I have to agree with you there. And I HATE IT.... but ya... he was under tremendous pressure, but even with President Trump peddling the vax, I knew I was NOT interested. Then I got Covid and now I have antibodies and now I REALLY don't give a good [BLEEP] about the vaccine.  I might after a a 2-3 years, once they worked out all the bugs and we see the long term effects on all you guinea pigs.
The only thing I can think of is that Trump pushed the vaccine (they all ready had it in their pocket) to get the dems to end the lock downs. Without a vaccine being released, we would all still be locked down. I don't agree with pushing it with people dying but I guess people would die from other things while locked down.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

JIB, I'm so sorry to hear that.

The vaccine was ready to go before the outbreak...FACT: ALL animals mRNA vaccines have been tested on, have died from complications with reinfection. They skipped animal testing for this. The Vaccine isn't FDA approved, if you've taken it, you are in A TRIAL. For a virus (Common cold) that has a 99% survival rate. The only people who die from it are the ones that would die from the FLU. How many flu deaths where there last year? Amazing.

The vaxxed will start dying off this winter, they will call it the newest variant...My name guess is Lambda. They're already talking masks again in LA and [BLEEP] for "Delta"

Don't act like they wouldn't do this. The people in charge of a lot of this [BLEEP] have stated depopulation is their goal. Look into how many people the Gates Foundation have sterilized and [BLEEP] in Africa and India via "Vaccines". No shock miscarriages are though the roof with pregnant women getting the jab. CDC is saying 12%. THAT"S A HUGE NUMBER. Some people say it's closer to 80 for the moderna one...

No way will I take it. My Father did, and I'm heartbroken.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(This post was last modified: 07-02-2021, 12:27 AM by p_rushing.)

(07-01-2021, 11:26 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: JIB, I'm so sorry to hear that.

The vaccine was ready to go before the outbreak...FACT: ALL animals mRNA vaccines have been tested on, have died from complications with reinfection. They skipped animal testing for this. The Vaccine isn't FDA approved, if you've taken it, you are in A TRIAL. For a virus (Common cold) that has a 99% survival rate. The only people who die from it are the ones that would die from the FLU. How many flu deaths where there last year? Amazing.

The vaxxed will start dying off this winter, they will call it the newest variant...My name guess is Lambda. They're already talking masks again in LA and [BLEEP] for "Delta"

Don't act like they wouldn't do this. The people in charge of a lot of this [BLEEP] have stated depopulation is their goal. Look into how many people the Gates Foundation have sterilized and [BLEEP] in Africa and India via "Vaccines". No shock miscarriages are though the roof with pregnant women getting the jab. CDC is saying 12%. THAT"S A HUGE NUMBER. Some people say it's closer to 80 for the moderna one...

I'm hoping that it doesn't happen but expecting it to happen. I'm not around many vaccinated people so I don't see it first hand, but there are many reports of issues. Working remote makes it harder to notice small changes but people are reporting cognitive issues and personality or mood swings happening.

The animals all died because their immune system killed their organs when exposed a 2nd time. They stopped testing on animals because it was always a failure. Not all mrna vaccines though just the Sars ones. There was an autopsy of a person with the vaccine and every organ had the spike protein in it.

By the definition or science, variants are less lethal and more contagious. For a virus to survive, it can't kill the host, so it has to become less lethal and has more time to produce and spread. If a virus kills immediately, it is easier to stop the spread and the virus dies out.

They are using the delta to try to scare people. Vaccinated people are dying at a higher %, even though unvaccinated people are dying less than covid 19. The only reason the variants should be more lethal is they did something to the vaccine or it is a completely new virus they released.

My grandmother got it and is going further downhill mentally. It was really forced by the other side of the family and they would blame us if she died from covid. Not like she goes anywhere and survived the whole time without getting covid but whatever.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 07-02-2021, 09:23 AM by Ronster.)

Dr. Lee Merritt: In Animal Studies, After Being Injected With MRNA Technology, All Animals Died Upon Reinfection.

HOLY CRAP!!

According to Dr. Lee Merritt,

What happened is all animals died… but they didn’t died of the “vaccine”. What they died from what used to be called “immune enhancement” and now they call it “antibody dependent enhancement” (ADE).

Here’s what happens:

They make the RNA and you get the “vaccine” and you do fine. Now, you challenge the animal with the virus that you are supposed to be immunizing against.

So when they challenged those cats with SARS [a.k.a. SARS-CoV-1, is a coronavirus species], instead of killing the virus or weakening it, the immune response that they built into your system when out and codded the virus, so the virus came into the cat’s body like a Trojan Horse, unseen by the cat’s own immune system, and then it replicated without checking and killed the cat with overwhelming sepsis and cardiac failure. And that [also] happened in ferrets, that happened every time they tried this.

Let me just point out. We have never made it through an animal study successfully for this type of virus.

We have never done this in humans before… We don’t really have a track record of success

https://varjager.wordpress.com/2021/01/3...infection/

NO [BLEEP] WAY I WANT THAT CRAP IN MY BODY!!
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(07-02-2021, 09:17 AM)Ronster Wrote: Dr. Lee Merritt: In Animal Studies, After Being Injected With MRNA Technology, All Animals Died Upon Reinfection.

HOLY CRAP!!

What happened is all animals died… but they didn’t died of the “vaccine”. What they died from what used to be called “immune enhancement” and now they call it “antibody dependent enhancement” (ADE).

Here’s what happens:

They make the RNA and you get the “vaccine” and you do fine. Now, you challenge the animal with the virus that you are supposed to be immunizing against.

So when they challenged those cats with SARS [a.k.a. SARS-CoV-1, is a coronavirus species], instead of killing the virus or weakening it, the immune response that they built into your system when out and codded the virus, so the virus came into the cat’s body like a Trojan Horse, unseen by the cat’s own immune system, and then it replicated without checking and killed the cat with overwhelming sepsis and cardiac failure. And that [also] happened in ferrets, that happened every time they tried this.

Let me just point out. We have never made it through an animal study successfully for this type of virus.

We have never done this in humans before… We don’t really have a track record of success

"Psuedo-science" by the America's Frontline Doctors group of nutters.

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-...ne-doctors
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 07-02-2021, 10:52 AM by Ronster.)

(07-02-2021, 10:19 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-02-2021, 09:17 AM)Ronster Wrote: Dr. Lee Merritt: In Animal Studies, After Being Injected With MRNA Technology, All Animals Died Upon Reinfection.

HOLY CRAP!!

Here’s what happens:

"Psuedo-science" by the America's Frontline Doctors group of nutters.

I'm sorry, she was maligned for political reasons. She is a doctor and these were REAL studies. I hope, HOPE she is wrong. But what if she is right? I mean I'm all for less traffic and low cost housing, but if what their studies prove correct, there's could be a lot of dead people.

(07-02-2021, 10:50 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-02-2021, 10:19 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: "Psuedo-science" by the America's Frontline Doctors group of nutters.

I'm sorry, she was maligned for political reasons. She is a doctor and these were REAL studies. I hope, HOPE she is wrong. But what if she is right? I mean I'm all for less traffic and low cost housing, but if what their studies prove correct, there's could be a lot of dead people.

Would you really pin the health of yourself and your family on the HOPE of decrees a doctor is dispensing far outside of her specialty?

We're gonna be in a lot of trouble when all of the medical professionals who have been vaxxed die off since the gubment is killing us all off with this vaccine.

All these crazy theories distract from the actual, real problems the vaccine has.

Stop believing the fringe conspiracy theories.. they are just silly.

(This post was last modified: 07-02-2021, 11:29 AM by KingIngram052787.)

I actually spoke with an ICU nurse here in Jax who I met through friends of mine. Last year she was moved from ICU to the COVID ward, but eventually moved back to ICU. This month she was moved back to the COVID ward as they've had a slight increase in cases. She said out of the 40ish COVID patients there, 75% are intubated and 100% were unvaccinated. I know it's a small sample, but the vaccine is working as desired, which is to try to prevent infection best case, but to prevent serious illness/hospitalization if infection occurs.

(This post was last modified: 07-02-2021, 11:42 AM by Ronster.)

(07-02-2021, 11:01 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(07-02-2021, 10:50 AM)Ronster Wrote: I'm sorry, she was maligned for political reasons. She is a doctor and these were REAL studies. I hope, HOPE she is wrong. But what if she is right? I mean I'm all for less traffic and low cost housing, but if what their studies prove correct, there's could be a lot of dead people.

Would you really pin the health of yourself and your family on the HOPE of decrees a doctor is dispensing far outside of her specialty?

No, I pin my "hope" on historical precedence and common sense. My wife and I both came down with Covid, but our 12 year old son tested negative, a few times. So, he is NOT getting the vaccine, period. And because my wife and I both had it, there is no reason for us to get it. That vaccine has not been approved by the FDA it has not been thoroughly tested and so far its proven to be a killer. Also, we do not know and I cannot emphasize this strongly enough, WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE LONG TERM EFFECTS ARE GOING TO BE. People are blindly trusting people that have not earned that trust... Our ancestors survived the  plague among thousands of different diseases. And until I am confident that the vaccine is safe, I nor my family are interested.

So let me get this straight.  The democrats are pushing the shot.  The majority of the people that are getting the shot are democrats.  Therefore the democrats are going to kill off their own supporters.

Sounds logical to me.